Last time i fucking listen to the TA losers on this board...

last time i fucking listen to the TA losers on this board.. when it bounced to 8k from 6k bottom the entire board was filled with "DEAD CAT BOUNCE" "TA SAYS WE WILL SLOW BLEED TO 4K" "SCREENSHOT THIS POST, BTC WILL BE AT 4K IN [X] HOURS"

fuck all of you

now im sitting here with 20k cash and no BTC

fucking losers fuck this board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking this long to realize most people on Veeky Forums are degenerate pieces of shit

Always do the opposite of Veeky Forums

>taking this long to buy back in

>just all in link or you're a brainlet

Blame Cryptobro. Scammers like him pick up suckers in a bull market, only to lose their ass in a bear market because they are actually a donkey.

Dude this board is full of sociopaths who rather see you fail than succeed. Only come here to shitpost and meme.

But you are on Veeky Forums saying to do the opposite of Veeky Forums which then would be doing what Veeky Forums does.

I am confused.

I am sorry to hear that, I hope you did not lose too much.

The only reason anyone spreads fud is for financial gain. If you think they'd tell u to exit the market because they're a good person, ask yourself would u waste your time helping others for no reason?

They were shorting bitcoin on leverage or buying your cheap ass coins.

Remember this lesson bro.

crypto bears/doomsdayers are lying sacks of shit never trust them

Some people were saying it was g oing to 4k, and some were saying the opposite like always. You need to make decisions based on what you think. If your own opinion of a coin is being heavily affectetd by people's posts on Veeky Forums you need to think differently or stop coming here.

when im bullish, i fud
when im bearish, i tell people to fomo in

dunno if sociopath i just love pink wojaks user sorry

It could literally be a dead cat bounce though. Remember the euphoria when BTC bounced from 12k to 17k ? Then it just dumped to hell shortly after.

Yep anyone who thinks anyone posting anything is being helpful they deserve to be poor. When biz and reddit are jerking off a coin, consider selling. And the opposite too. Also ignore this message because I’m a random faggot. Never trust anyone you aren’t paying and make sure people you do pay are worth trusting

cost average retard

you shoulda bought 20% of your 20k every 1k btc drop

Dude, you do know we're memeing, right?

get the fuck outta my thread u brainlet

hahah, you stupid fuck. that's what you get for listening to an online forum for financial advice. i only use biz to check the sentiment and then do exactly the opposite. remember all the posts saying crypto is dead? thats when i threw 10k fiat in. stay poor faeggot

> actually taking advice from biz

lul you deserve to lose your money, its just the natural order that retards like you fail

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4

>But you are on Veeky Forums saying to do the opposite of Veeky Forums which then would be doing what Veeky Forums does.

Half the people on this board have no idea where the market is going and are just shilling their own guesses. Make your own.

Just look at the chart objectively. Ignore the "psychologically significant" milestone numbers.

This.
Also , 99% of the shitcoins promoted on here are in the final stages of a pump and they just need a few more bag holders before they can dump it. Never get any financial advice here. Except from me. Buy high sell low.

>fucking losers fuck this board

no just you and people who listen to posters on an anonymous image board, or from anonymous people in general

why didnt you fomo back in after 7500
genuinely wondering

I'd say wait for this week to close. The make or break deal will be next week. If it fails to close 10k this week, there's the possibility that it will go down and crash. We can never know for sure in this type of market. It's a wait and see game for me for now at least.

>what is a fibo retrace @38.2 from 17k to 6k @10k

If you look at this objectively. It doesn't look like a good time to buy in.

Without biz and reddit I would still be 100% in Bitcoin instead of selling at 16k for ETH and alts. Now with twice the BTC I had in October
Even if you can tell pajeets from helpful faggots sometimes smart people give bad advice.

The "recovery" is way too steep.

BUY NOW!!! 12k in 24 hours, im serious! only up from here!!!

I'm looking at weekly and monthly charts. Monthly has a floor resistance of 10k while weekly has a ceiling resistance of 10k. Again if it fails to to pierce 10k at this week's closing on monday, it's possible it's going to go down for the next few weeks and months. It's literally just a waiting game for now. Anyone who rushes in today's market conditions is a fool. You never know that this could be just a bull trap.

What MA and timeframe is that BTW? I mostly use weekly and monthly because that's where the trends are mostly indicative of where it will go.