Why the fuck do we need even Tokens?

Seriously, why?
And how should it even work out with thousands of different tokens. I don't get it.

They are stocks 2.0

disgusting

so we can scam noobs and get their BTC

Read up on blockchain and you'll understand.

It will end up with 1 to 3 tokens being used. All the rest will fall to 0$

>Woman with bathing suit pulls her ass cheeks apart in public
So sexy!
>Man with bathing suit pulls his ass cheeks apart in public
LIFE IN PRISION

Alright, so they are like shares of a company basically. And therfor when everybody hold some coins now is is "decentralized" and wverybody profits?
But how far should this go? How high will prices go? And why sell all these dumb faggs immediately, when the market goes down a bit?

But then I ask myself again: Why should just used such few tokens?
I mean if they have a purpose, or if you hold some share of a Ecosystem (ETH, NEO) it still males some kind of sense.

Some projects do completely different things from a blockchain like BTC or ETH, but do not require a blockchain of their own.

Okay, but let's say somebody holds ICX for example. Why should this person profit from holding it, apart from price speculation?

People realise they can create their own money now, that actually functions better than bank money or cash. Next step should be cities, towns, etc. taking control of their own currencies which will work in parallel with the national currencies and the cryptos. The individuals should first of all control their own money. If you have money in the bank, the bank has it, knows what you do with it, etc. etc. only if you have it in your own wallet, you have it. Cash would be good, but can't be sent anywhere instantly and for free. The current monetary system is a scam and a tool for human enslavement. People creating their own monetary systems is the answer.

Well what does the ICX token do?

Today there are tons of useless tokens, I'm sure. But there are definitely useful ones as well.
The useful ones can be compared to airplane tickets.
You don't walk up to the boarding gate and give the air hostess a wad of cash, same way you don't use BTC or ETH within certain crypto systems/networks.
Useful tokens are native to the network, and hold certain characteristics that make it much more suited to that network than actual coins (i.e. assets WITH underlying blockchain).

For instance staking.
It would make little sense to stake ETH or BTC within a separate, standalone network for starters because the value of ETH and BTC fluctuates due to a million reasons that have nothing to do with that network.
Hence people will be more hesitant to lock up their assets in that network.

lmao is that her mom staring at the camera

the ultimate crypto red pill is realizing that all these different functions that shit coins promise
can ultimately be achevied with one platform and one coin.

what you have to figure out is which one will prevail, and why.

pro tip: XMR, XLM, REQ and LINK will account for 90% of total crypto market in 2 years time.

>New paradigm!!!

Alright. Gives me a better idea now.
Thanks for explaining, mate.
I'll gonna educate myself a bit more

Yeah the question is which ones will stay.
There're coming sone big companys out with coins like Chinapex, which even get supported by Microsoft. But the question is: Will this shit be worth anything in the future.
Some ideas are great, but I think many projects will have a problem with Adoption.

Kek equality

Why LINK? I thought that was just a meme coin

Do you guys think RLC and ENG are necessary projects?

They are not shares and there are no companies backing them up.

You buy them cheap and sell them high, that's it. ETH tokens are inherently worthless.

>Why LINK? I thought that was just a meme coin
yeah, but if it works as advertized it will be big.

i'd add NEO to the list too. Neo will be around no doubt.

I have RLC as well.
Just went down in Sats this shit.
No idea, if this becomes better. But actually it should. These fuckers don't market their shit

Fuck me we hit 10k and the fuckin newfags are back AGAIN