wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
noosphere.princeton.edu/
youtu.be/KzWjpjnRf-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are a MANIAC!
...who is absolutely correct.
And checked. Thanks for the positive vibes brother. We are all in this together!

Checked

d-d-d-double check

jesus

wtf

I- I think we're the new TRX.

*sobs*

I fucking hate this fucking pajeetpasta fuck FUCK i want to sell my linkies everytime when i see this fucking SHIT FUCK PAJEETS AND FUCK CURRY

You are a FANATIC

M A G I C
A
G
I
C

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

meme magic yo, bitcoin super conference is gonna be lit

Sergey Nazarov markets his vaporware through Veeky Forums. There is video proof of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc

1:01:30 - "I'm going to make a meme about this to make it popular..."

If you are holding this token because you were convinced on Veeky Forums, congrats, you've been hoodwinked into funding a Russian philosophy major's drug habit

rolling trips FOR link

Nice fud faggot, third thread I've seen this in

Link will become blue chip one day

Kek is here. You fools have no idea the power we are dwelling into.

Damn you've been copy and pasting this for days now, are you a bot ?

you can call it FUD all you want.

can you refute the content of the post?

no, because you can't accept that you have been manipulated through your desperation to 'make it' and escape from NEETdom

the project is nonexistent.

there is no meme magic. he created the memes

putting faith in repeating digits and meme magic is why you'll stay poor

Li

Pls i want to become rich and escape this shitty life, link is my last hope. 8k link all in

The pickle I am in.

>putting faith in repeating digits and meme magic is why Trump will never be president

Is meme magic real? I think so.
LINK $10 EOM

Check this FUD getting rekt by quads

ai dios mio!

I was going to say: Link 100$ EOY but somehow my penis hit the enter button before I could finish, my digits confirm

Member when you laughed at me for calling a tk crossover on 1h graph?

>"guys a post number on Veeky Forums that ended with triple 7s told me I'm gonna be rich if I buy LINK"

seek help, it's not too late

I want to believe

I thought it was short for lie

Will you post picture with a sharpie in da poopa when we hit 100$?

Nice digits in here, i will take a loan and buy more if trips in next 10 posts

i am your dad

>Trump didn't win because over half the country was tired of CIA cutout presidents for the past 25 years.

>No no, it was because a few thousand neckbeards posted frog memes. and also post IDs with repeating 7s

I came for the memes, but stayed for the tech

> likes to makes an ass out of u and me

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

The numbers were used to reassure the people not to sway the people you dumb cunt

good thing LINK doesnt exist and Sergey is literally just getting fat and fucking hookers

Link will reach 1000

/pol/ had more of a hidden hand role in helping donald.

It's not as huge as the cringe magapedes make it out to be but watching it play out was definitely something.

yes it will, this is a screenshot from the future

damn so many gets in the link thread

>10 link threads at any given time
>surprised there are a lot of gets
user, i....

you didnt change the circulating supply idiot

>he doesn't know
noosphere.princeton.edu/

please sir do not be doing the racial

There is always this many Link threads and rarely do we get gets so close together.

you are a MANIAC

youtu.be/KzWjpjnRf-s

:01:30 - "I'm going to make a meme about this to make it popular..."

Hmmm, I wonder if I actually watch the previous 10 seconds. Oh right:

>Please don't lose your password.
>I'm going to make a meme about this to make it popular...

2/10 bait though

They never put the remaining tokens in circulation

>shitposting frogs and pizzagate research augmented with repeating post digits = a coherent global consciousness

i get it buddy.

you are a lonely NEET who wants to believe they were apart of the reawakening of an Egyptian chaos deity to usher in a new Aeon.

people love to feel like they are part of something greater, even when it’s all a sham

And we are at it again

this. buying into link is the first time ive felt any emotion in quite some time

>I dont like it when other people have fun

Did you not maybe think for like a minute that maybe people are fanatic about frogs and digits because its fun watching it happen?

Rofl

Dubs I buy link

check em

>g.. guys WE changed the world with our pepes and kek blessed trip 7s!!!1 MAGA!!!

>o.. ok fine i guess there were a lot of other factors, can't we just have fun meanie?

Ending numbers how many link I buy

Rip.

Post pic of purchase.

if dubs you but my last four digits

checked. lucky boy

LINK $1000 EOY

x1000 of course.

you better be buying 5k or 7 mil otherwise you're a liar

just another link thread

check too

Link will hit over $200 by 2020

IM FUCKING SELLING IF IT REACHES 0.5

Fud

its getting shittier and shittier

I can't believe I'm still holding this shitcoin.
Every thread gets instantly ruined by stupid gets and pastas, just to drown out all criticism; truly the worst coin on Veeky Forums.

Link has the most criticism, both real and fake. Market sell your link right now

>big businesses are going to adopt completely unproven technology
>there's a need for oracles, even though smart contracts have no adoption
>open source project will make us rich

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So all it takes to get dubs AND release from wagecuckery is to hold LINK?
Proud marine here

if the dubs keep pouring in its a sign from kek that it will 10k eoy

praise lord kek

The reality of the situation is this:

LINK will either be $1000 or $0

make your bets

>the largest/most active threads on the board have the most gets

the LINK delusion is palpable

I will tell you that this weekend and the next week are going to be great, kek wills it

when did he speak to you

It's fucking over, I sold my bags
I'M FINALLY FREE

>Every thread gets instantly ruined by stupid gets and pastas, just to drown out all criticism; truly the worst coin on Veeky Forums.
Link gets shit on every thread. If you're putting most of your portfolio in it right now, I think that's dumb, but it's not really a bad bet to put in a few hundred and just let it sit a while. Worst case scenario you're out a few bucks and Veeky Forums gets ruined a few days by people shitting on link. Best case scenario the memes were real, you make some money, and Veeky Forums gets ruined a few weeks by link hodlers shitposting from their lambos.

Did Serge bully you in school or why are you so butthurt?

We all need more time to accumulate more Link.

Sergey isn't allowing the Singularity to happen just yet.

He knows, he watches, he can feel our vibrant energy flowing collectively through the cosmos.

And he awaits for the right moment to unleash the single most important tech of our lifetime which will change the lives of every human beeing on this planet.

And with it take a bunch of NEETS, poorfags, pajeets, shills, socially akward perma-virgin millionares, wageslaves and wagecucks along on a journey not just to the moon, but to the center of the god damn universe.

HAIL SERGEY

shut up please this is all just retarded

$10000

fucking excellent.

11/92 posts are dubs and they act like it's amazing. linkies are retarded

Of course it is and everyone knows it even the poster himself knows it. Being all in on link is retarded.

fucking checked

NOBODY KNOWS THE TIME OF THE PRICE SINGULARITY.
BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
ALL ACROSS THE WORLD, VOICES WILL ECHO "..WHAT'S WRONG? IS EVERYTHING OK?"
A FEW VEHICULAR ACCIDENTS WILL OCCUR SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON.
SEVERAL PILOTS, DELIVERY DRIVERS, AND ONE PAJEET WHO FORGOT TO CLOSE A SUBMARINE HATCH WILL ALL LAST BE SEEN YELLING AT THEIR PHONES.
BINANCE WILL CRASH. EVERYONE SCRAMBLING TO BUY LINKS WILL SEE 404.
ETHERDELTA WILL BECOME SO OVERWHELMED WITH TRAFFIC IT WILL SLOW TO A HALT. IT WILL BECOME UNUSABLE.
THE ONLY ORDERS THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE BUY ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLACED.
LINK WILL REACH UNIMAGINABLY HIGH PRICES WITHIN MINUTES.
EVERY NOLINKER'S EYES WILL WATCH. THE TINY LINK CUBE ON COINMARKETCAP WILL BE REFLECTED IN THEIR EYES.
HOWEVER, THE ONES WHO KNEW...THE ONES WHO HAD HEARD, BUT DIDN'T LISTEN...
THEIR CUBES WILL BE DISTORTED BY TEARS.
AS THESE TEARS FALL ONTO RAPIDLY MOVING FINGERS THAT ARE REFRESHING BINANCE OR ETHERDELTA MULTIPLE TIMES,
HAUNTING MUSIC RINGS IN THEIR EARS INFINITELY.
THE HARROWING NOISE OF THE BELLS CAUSES THE NOLINKER'S SOUL TO SHIVER..AND SCREAM.
BIZ WILL BE FILLED WITH LINK MEMES. ALL THREADS WILL BE TITLED "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE."
MONITORS WILL BE SMASHED. LAPTOPS BROKEN IN HALF. WEDDINGS, FAMILY REUNIONS, GRADUATION CEREMONIES, AND OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS ACROSS THE WORLD WILL BE PLAGUED BY THE AUDIBLE CRIES OF NOLINKERS WHO KNEW THE PATH BUT DIDN'T TAKE IT.
THEIR HOPELESSNESS CRUSHES THEM INSIDE, BUT THEY KEEP HAVING TO WAGESLAVE, AND FORCING A SMILE ON THEIR FACE EVERY DAY TO AVOID EVER BEING ASKED "WHAT'S WRONG?" AGAIN WILL EAT AWAY AT THEIR SANITY.
THIS SOON BECOMES A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON, AND NOLINKER SYNDROME WILL BE ADDED TO DSM-V AND HEAVILY STUDIED.
MOST NORMIES WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING THEIR PLAYPENS.
BUT THE ONES WHO KNEW..
THEY WILL BECOME UNCOMFORTABLY INTIMATE WITH DESPAIR..
FOR THEY KNOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, AND ANOTHER PRECIOUS PATH TO FREEDOM HAS DISAPPEARED FOREVER.

Daily reminder people are paid to shill worthless tokens like chain link. Chainlink isn’t a cryptocurrency. It’s value is zero.

The price may bottom out at 0.00004718 due to the symmetry. It's disappointing.

he claimed they're coins they believe in but they PnD? What kind of cognitive dissonance is this