!!!!!LINK REMOVED FROM HUOBI!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SERGEYS DONE IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah it's totally gone. thanks for the heads-up, faggot.

Fake news thanks msm

STINKY LINKIES BTFO

Sergey Nazarov markets his vaporware through Veeky Forums. There is video proof of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK3VByPuGDc

1:01:30 - "I'm going to make a meme about this to make it popular..."

If you are holding this token because you were convinced on Veeky Forums, congrats, you've been hoodwinked into funding a Russian philosophy major's drug habit

Woah. Who's that asshole screaming and interrupting based sergey?

who else made a meme on Veeky Forums but instead became president?

That's crazy. He actually does say that.

if you think /pol/ had a significant impact on Trump's election, you are beyond delusional.

/pol was the reason he won desu. he won with like 2%? all the fake news made by pol which got to cnn. all the memes which got to the normies and were shilled by the media like "racist white supremacist frog" etc.
pol basicly won him this election

>your average LINK bagholder

Spirit cooking, pizzagate. Every meme the dems/media came up with, /pol/ was on the forefront with counter memes. Who fucking combed every wikileak and weaponized the content?

may as well be judging by that chart

Haha Sergey is lurking here

Heyyy Sergey I know you are reading this

dream on.
those big macs ain't eating themselves user

one day the autist collective currently spreading disinfo against linkedchain will shill for it. i'm curious if that will be as ineffective as the current verbal diarrhea. guessing not though.

has there been any tangible progress related to the pizzagate/spirit cooking research?

nope.

You elected the ultimate shabbos goy.

RIP Link...finally
press P to piss on grave

you are delusional if you dont think that, pol was generating more viewers than all MSM put together.

ASSBLASTER WHERE ARE YOU

WE NEED YOU IN A TIME LIKE THIS

Yes there has and pls kys shill, everyone already knows pizzagate was faked from the beginning to distract people from other events.

kikel detected

can you provide any substance to back up your claims? of course you can't.

pizzagate is real

Trump really is a shabbos goy (enjoy the continued proxy wars to establish Greater Israel)

LINK really is vaporware

brap

Fuck off back to rebbit you nigger.

you're talking about The Donald, right?

havent seen shills be this annoying in a while, something spicy is gonna happen soon

i know the truth hurts kiddo

but you'll feel better once you accept it

>saying kiddo unironically
>reddit spacing
Yea this isnt a shill guys

did you drop the momo? asseater moved onto bigmacs fucko

Or you know it was retarded boomers
99.99% of /pol/ is too young to vote anyways

right. i'm working for ctr/shareblue on a random Veeky Forums thread.
>everyone i disagree with is a shill

I honestly can't tell anymore if the FUD on this coin is legitimate or some sort of reverse psychology to get people to buy it.

it's difficult to tell because there is an ACTUAL cult that has formed around this project