Can't get a job because of acne

>tfw master's degree in accounting.
>graduated with 3.3 GPA from a good state school in FL (UF)
>can't get a job at all becuase still have acne and poor soical skills/no connections.

It's not fucking fair. Accounting is the highest in demand major along with CS and finance, I graduated with above a 3.0 GPA, Went to a good school, and got a masters degree. But just becuase of my acne Im not taken seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

aipctshop.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Beg your derm for Accutane
> Hope it doesn't fuck you up in other ways
> Live your life

if your not lying, then just go to a doctor and take accutane. it will change your life user, just do it. in 6 months, you will be diff person.

Doesn't it mess you up forever? My acne is also completely genetic so could it still help? The side problems are awful I heard.

>t f le first world problems, low test beta cuck boi

literally kys

>get accutane
>acne goes away
>black heads stay
I'll never make it.

Good job, you learned how to pass tests! Your next lesson will be on how to be an actual human. Social skills are necessary. It sucks for us incels, but you WILL have to get over it, unless youre a 160 IQ genius with irreplacable skills or you want to stay poor for life.

I'd wager it's not the acne, most employers don't give a rat's ass on how you look, unless you deal with clients a lot. Social skills and impressions during interviews is what counts most.

Do NOT to Accutane that shit fucked me up in so many ways.
Stop using harsh chemicals on your skin.
Cetaphil daily facial cleanser is good, whole foods have an even more natural version.
Get CBD pens online from Johnny Apple CBD.
Stop being stressed out and remember in time it will subside.

There's a lot of reports of potential side effects, but you have to understand that people who didn't have problems won't post about it online. Yes, it might fuck you up, but no, for most people it's just dryness that goes away afterwards.

Work out and eat vegan (or just clean in general like chicken and vegetables) you fag and drink lots of water your diet probably sucks and you’re fat

I'm in the same situation, I have very little acne but it's making me have 0 self-confidence. I also have Aspergers (not self diagnosed kek) and I can't get the courage to call the doctor because I'm socially anxious. What do?

Wash your face.
Don't eat bad food.

>color face in shade of nigger brown
>apply at SJW firm while calling yourself TRANS-RACIAL every step along the way...
>be the first white man to make it by becoming a nigger
>go down in history as the racial singularity

What kind of fucking up are you on about? I don't feel like I was fucked up by it.

Also drink more water. I forgot about that. Drink more water fag.

Stop picking your face in anxiety cus of your lacking social skills.
Gently wash your face in water twice a day.
Stop eating lile an asshole.
Dont drink or do drugs.
Exercise.

If you cant approve by following ve
Above, then contact your derm for accutane or some shit.

Use make up fag, you're just looking for excuses

>fair
It's fair! Social skill is very impotent in evry job. So, no one don't want men who will crash everything because he can't ask for help.

>he doesn't have a CPA

You're Vitamin A deficient, which also makes you deficient in hormones which is why you're socially awkward.

Accutane is a synthetic vitamin A. Eat beef liver or take beef liver pills. Fermented cod liver oil is also an option.

go get yourself some 2% beta hydroxy acid (BHA, also known as salicylic acid). Apply that shit to your face once a day for a month. Thank me later.

>3.3 gpa
>shit tier for accounting (easy major)
>op is mid tier intelligence
>op retarded basically

You need scrub for you stuped nigers face.

Don't listen to these fags OP. I knew literal Veeky Forums vegan straight X faggots who had acne. You have fucked up cells that overproduce talc and that's the problem that Accutane fixes. No change of diet or other habitual change will overcome this.

As others have said stay away from Accutane, it's a 50/50 chance of being magic or fucking you up.

I took my course of it and thought everything was fine as it cleared my skin up well but made it super dry. Then literally about 3-4 months later I developed rosacea, and I can tell you know i'd rather have the acne then this fucking curse.

That isn't how this works a lot of the time. Source: gym rat who lives on chicken and vegetables, drinks fuck tons of water and puts a lot of effort into proper skincare; still get acne.

Never had to use accutane because I have god genetics as far as pimples go. But it can cause extreme skin drying and death in extreme cases

Remove carbos and sugar from your diet. Especially wheat. Go keto.

This
> Hope it doesn't fuck you up in other ways
>The side problems are awful I heard.

t. had extremely bad acne all through junior high, highschool,
took acutane
now everone compliments on how good skin looks.

If you have bad acne it is worth it, sucks while you are on it, hurts your back a little can't go out in the sun (not a problem for neets) and I think it may have fucked with sex drive/funtion a tad, but nothing good diet and exercise couldn't fix.

Get it and take it op what ever the cost to you it will be worth it.

You're more than welcome with us user! Why don't drop by Monday afternoon for an interview?

Most big companies and firms useally look for a 3.0 minimum. So a 3.3 is fine. Well I can't change my genetics so my intelligence will never improve.

>and death
Jesus shut the fuck up it doesn't. It's because some people with acne get so depressed they kill themselves during the therapy and that's it.

Don't eat wheat. Don't drink sugar (nor aspartame dumbass)

Okay in your case medication is probably the way to go. I’m guessing OP hasn’t tried this lifestyle yet and should before resorting to meds

I did accutane, i did get very dry lips and some eczema on my arms and hands, but no psychological effects as some people claim. I was finally able to look somewhat normal after taking it, although i still have some blackheads.

ACNE is not your first problem kid

get some slef confidence and socialize

best way is to be funny or smart, you are a man you don't "NEED" good looks

you can do it, fuck an ugly bitch, it will pump ur confidence

This is just bullshit. If you still have acne at your age it's hormonal and won't go away from some fucking over-the-counter product. You either take the risk with Accutane or you will have acne forever. It's as simple as that. It's the nuclear option, but the alternative is having acne until you die. Don't waste your money on shitty products like these and think you can get rid of acne by changing your daily routine or nutrition.

But it can cause extreme skin drying and death in extreme cases

extreme drying is the point of accutane the shit completely destroys your skin pours ability to produce oils.

If you die from it probably your time to go.

Fuck off with your disgusting trailer trash normie advice. Yes I am a kissless virgin but I will not have sex with an ugly or fatty girl. I am not sexually attracted to them and I am fit and attractive myself.

One of the side effects from Accutane, and no you can't get rid of it only hide it.

Probably. I've long since considered accutane but I'm happy for now. It's not that bad, my bigger problem is actually the scars/redness from when it was bad.

But you are right, if OP isn't taking care of himself overall then that's a good first step.

>have acne
>better cut off my balls

This, don't bother with the, don't drink milk/ wrap a towel around your pillow methods, these won't do shit for hormonal acne.

Red skin only happens when you are on accutane, after skin looks great,

I had crazy bad shit when I was in high school. Ironically only when I stopped caring to wash my face did it eventually fade away. Motherfuckers over-complicate acne when the #1 culprit is having dry skin.

listen to me OP
DO THIS
DO AS I SAY

drop all foods high in histamine and salicylates
do not eat anything aged, get the freshest meat you possibly can
do not eat dairy or grains, no nightshades

auto-immune paleo diet is your new diet and lifestyle, no sugar and no simple carbs

MEAT AND GREENS

no sauces, no coffee, no spices, no juices
meat water and greens.

youre welcome, thank me in two months.
also look up SIBO and get an FMT with your awesome salary

also dont be a fucking idiot and think a strict diet wont help it is the ONLY thing that can help

Accutane

you realise this is all in your head right
did you go to job interview and people told you "sorry we're not hiring you due to your acne"? Of course not

you're insecure and awkward, this is probably why you can't get a job, and then you blame external factors as if being pretty were required to get a job

Jesus, Veeky Forums posters are more insecure than the average teenage girl I swear

I doubt you have every had acne, or at least anything bad, I am a pretty good looking dude but serious acne will destroy and ones looks.
Yes we are not women but at a genetic level women will be repiled by men with acne.

Bad acne is quite painful as well.

>Accounting is the highest in demand major along with CS and finance

CS is high in demand but also extremely high in unemployment rates due to universities teaching an absurd amount of theoretical concepts that will never be used in industry.

So it seems like no one has mentioned this: try tretinoin cream/gel (Retin-A). Changed my life. I literally had the worst acne ever all over my body, finally saw a Dermatologist who recommended the retina. It gets worst before it gets better since your skin will purge, and you will get redness and it will be tough to be in the sun for awhile, but stick it through you will be thanking yourself.

Eitherway talk to a dermatologist. All these people recommending accutane which may be good for a last ditch effort but if you haven't tried other safer options I wouldn't go there yet. It can be pretty dangerous, not everyone has issues but the ones who do can be fucked.

And fyi, the pharmacy here in the US wanted $200 for my retin-a, but you can buy it for $5 in other countries such as India or Mexico since its over the counter. Just find a website. You can even find it on eBay if u know what to search for.

I use this website:
aipctshop.com

good, fuck you, go noles

t. fsu compsci

Then get some self confidence and fuck off

you are not just a face with acne are you ?

if you are i'm sorry for my advices, just go kill yourself

I don't care about football at all. Or school crap. Surprised someone smart enough for CS cares about that.

whats the difference though if its the acne or insecurity if the acne is causing the insecurity?

if acne is causing his insecurity, and his insecurity is rendering him unable to get a job, well then fuck man, safe to say its the acne thats preventing him from getting the job.

you have obviously never had bad acne. Bad acne will make anyone insecure, awkward, shit fucking sucks, maybe it is time for men to start helping each other out and give a touch of sympathy rather then being crabs in a bucket assholes all the time.

When i was 18 I had very mild acne, a few spots here and there and blemishes, but fuck it I wanted to looksmax so I ordered accutane online of some generic indian pharmacy site. Ran a low dose for 6 months and my face and skin has been perfect ever since (23 now). I know i didn't really need it but if you actually have bad acne accutane is literally a miracle drug. If the derm wont prescribe you any just order it online, run a low dose (don't go over 10mg/day) and you'll be fine. The potential "side effects" are just Jewish fud to scare white people from using it and improving their appearance, so they look less attractive and breed less. Real talk nigga

a-fucking-men

Why accounting is not dead yet? I mean there are programs already hallo

Accutane completely removed my acne
No matter how clean i ate or how much water I drank , I would break out for no reason
Yes I got a lot of side effects
I tried hanging my self because just a little but of stress made me suicidal, I have faced waaay more stress after completing my course and never had the suicidal feelings I had when on accutane
Dryness, A little hairfall and other common sideeffects
But then it saved me from not going to the college because I just woke up and have a big pimple right on my nose , shit was depressing as fuck

mandelic acid bruh

OP. I used to have shittty cystic acne that completely fucked my face. Clean up your diet and add some omega 3 sources along with vitamin a. Accurate is essentially synthetic vitamin A, but it will fuck you up. Eating a shit load of carrots with fish oil won’t. On top of that, buy some oregano oil and take it twice daily on an empty stomach, you’re dealing with a fungal overgrowth. Next get some probiotics. To wash your face, get Alba botanica’s acnedote wash. Change your pillow case regularly.

>Why CS is not dead yet? I mean there are AI that can write basic code already.

brroooo

thankyou, ive been having dry skin and night blindness, thanks user just had some cod liver oil

look at this fucking nerd, crying about something that can actually be changed. try being a manlet. you can't change that.

It went away for me when I went on a keto diet.

do you realise we live in a real world and need to work hard
Its just impossible to follow all these things, unless all he does is sit at home and care about acne
If you go out you will sometime have eat junk, you wont always be able to have your supplements
Its unsustainable and irritating , living like a pussy

Of course I do, sports fans are my target market. Do you know how much dumb shit fratboys buy online? Easiest ecommerce niche out there. It's even better when I'm at a party and see someone using/holding/wearing one of the products I sell

Use this after washing, it’s a natural alpha hydroxy acid that removes dead skin and leaves your skin smooth

You probably have leaky gut. Fix your gut. Fix your diet.

Fucking forgot pic

It was over ten years ago but the dryness caused by it was unbearable. Lips were cracked, face was dry but still got acne and ever since I've gotten bad cysts in my neck which wont break the surface of the skin and I need to get them lanced. I went on two rounds of it which is really not recommended due to mental side affects...I can't comment on how it affected me in that way but I have come to realize it's always best to try natural remedies before resorting to potentially harmful chemicals. A vegan / vegetarian diet will help a lot too but definitely cut the junk and greasy shit out immediately.

Holy shit me too user. I just stopped giving a fuck and just used water to clean my face, nothing else. I also started eating more veges and drink more water. And I’ve never had acne since.

ITT: Self-proclaimed acne experts who honestly think acne is due to bad diet. If you REALLY had acne at some point in your life you will have tried everything already and it doesn't fucking help. I ate the strictest diet ever for an entire year (did what people said in this thread and a lot more) and guess what? NOTHING changed. And it's like this for almost everyone else. But you can't fucking post on the Internet that you have acne, because people will just tell you 'hurr wash your face, stop eating crap, I don't have acne, so that must be the case'. Fucking kill yourself and shut your mouth. You have no idea what you're talking about and you also have no idea how much acne fucks up your confidence. There's a reason why people take Accutane, despite the horrible side effects. Because a life with a lot of acne fucking sucks.

these things arent hard if you just take the time to add them to your routine,
it only seems hard because at first its overwhelming

>you have to eat when youre out

buy a salad? you can get a chicken salad at fucking mcdonalds bro lol

Not so god and not so available, however different accounting software can be found on many websites including 24/7 support. C'mone what is so hard with counting simple numbers

It’s the only way to fix gut disbiosis and leaky gut you fucking brainlet.
OP needs to eat home cooked organic food. Lots of fruits, vegetables and meat. Basically paleo. Take probiotics. Drink probiotic tea. Eat fermented foods. Drink raw apple cider vinegar. No more soda. No more junk food. No more fast food.

This is the only way.

And don't get me started on this fucking 'just don't do anything, it goes away'. IT FUCKING DOESN'T IF YOU'RE 25+ AND STILL HAVE ACNE FFS

the odds of it messing you up are extremely small, unless you're a fucking retard

People take accurate because their retarded, if you’re deficient in vitamin A then eat foods with vitamin A instead of overdosing on synthetic vitamin A. Normies are so fucking stupid.

Oh, piss off with your 'diet fixes acne'. It fucking doesn't.

You have just gotten used to your regime, just like I was
Accutane cured my acne and now I no longer have to carry tubes and facewashes everywhere I go like a sissy

Accutane *

>The potential "side effects" are just Jewish fud to scare white people from using it and improving their appearance, so they look less attractive and breed less. Real talk nigga

Sure is /x/ - Schizophrenia in here.

My friends who took accutane in their teens are now bald at 25. Enjoy faggot

>this tread

Veeky Forums shows it's colours and blames acne on not getting a job.

Fucking sad bastards

all these posts are fucking retarded. Diet can have an effect on acne for sure, but if its severe it isnt gona help for shit. If u are serious about getting rid of it go to a fucking proper dermatologist and get the correct treatments prescribed. Keep going back to check in. Eventually you and your doctor are gona be able to rid you of acne and keep your skin clear. Thats and ACTUAL way of doing this if you were serious about it.
On a different note, work on your confidence. Seems retarded, but honestly therapy helps fuck loads of people. Forums with redneck basement dwellers do not.

I took accutane and my ance came back not long after I stopped. . Took it again and acne came back after I stopped. Took antibiotics. Acne came back. Eventually started getting acne in places never I got it before. Then I started have legit health issues.

Diet and probiotics are the only thing that helped. My acne is almost gone everywhere except for the scars to remind me of the bullshit.

I can't even comprehend how stupid Veeky Forums has become. That is not how it works. Are you 12 or why the fuck do you believe that Vitamin A from food is basically the same as getting Accutane? What the fuck are you even on about? I'm so fed up with you 'experts' thinking you know how acne works and having the end-all cure for it. You don't know anything. At all. Fuck off. Acne has ruined so many lives and how you can honestly think that a simple diet change will just get rid of it is beyond me.

get on my level i have them on chest, stomach and back as well
dermatologist told me to not take anything drastic but to apply some mild lotion and wait for summer to tan

It’s not just diet you stupid fucking idiot. It’s a whole regime. Your clearly still suffering and that’s what’s probably causing your autism. Fix your gut bro or the acne will come back one day. You might even cure your tism.

>Doesn't it mess you up forever? My acne is also completely genetic so could it still help? The side problems are awful I heard.

no user, if your a preggo woman then yeah, its fucking terrible. If you are anything else, just do it. You get a blood test every 30 days where they make sure your liver function is totally chill.

I literally just did it last year, my MD has treated more than 3000 patients and in all 3000 there were zero adverse events and nobody ever had to stop.

it gets a crazy bad wrap because of the pregancy side effects are horrific.

what the FUCK are you talking about
"simple diet change"

ITS LITERALLY WHAT WE EAT CUNT

ITS EVERYTHING

the absolute state of America

I'm on accutane right now. Starting 3rd month at 80mg daily. Fuck me dead this shit is killer. Chapped lips, eczema hands, dry knees and back joints. I can't even go full strength lifts on my squat and deads anymore because my back is so fragile. This shit better nuke my acne.

dude if you actually ever tried to change your diet to this extent you would know its not so simple

you probably havnt gone two days without eating simple carbs in your life

i'm 23 and have one of the best hairlines and thickest hair in my social circle and this is after taking accutane at 18 and doing a couple cycles of testosterone as well, i think i just have top tier hair genetics. my dad has a great head of hair at 70

>doesn’t understand that accutane is a retinoid
>doesn’t understand that retinoids are literally vitamers of vitamin A, meaning they are chemically related
Brainlet detected

>80mg
you/your dermatologist are fucking insane dude, that's a suicide dose

Took 80mg for a year when I was 18 because I had acne on my back. Didn't have any sides except for dry lips. I even binge drinked every weekend, liver enzymes were fine.

>muh natural remedies instead of the most proven, effective acne medication ever