Leggo

just jumped on the icx train. daily chart and macd looking like big ol' breasteses

everything else is mooning, time for icx's turn boyos

Looking very very tasty

my body is ready boyo leggo

can reach easely the top 5

jesus h christ i just bought this because the chart looked awesome. didn't realize that this coin is a big fucking deal.

backed by a 4B company and already banging out insurance claims. might hang onto this one for a while

I fucked up and bought at $9. Been bagholding ever since.

i got rekt with a lot of coins before the bears just'd the market. seems like the upturn is just around the corner, if not starting right now

I'm up on LINK, up on XLM, up on BTC. Just been ICX to go back up now and I'll be good.

this is literally the easiest coin to day trade. ever.

look at the 30m charts for the past few days.

nice. i tethered up after i went down 25% on lend, fuel, and appc shitcoins. still way up since i bought them all really early.

for icx the rsi divergence is textbook bullish. broke above the ichimoku cloud too. OBV made a bounce too. so many indicators pointing up

Daily chart looks good. RSI at 40, Macd is still in bear territory but its looking like its gonna cross in a couple days. It basically been sideways for a little over a week. I think its bottomed out and we will see some gains in this next week before it goes sideways again.

wow good call. the bband bounces look like candy

if you think that chart looks awesome, what do u think about Aion. Most bullish coin with solid fundamentals.

and yes icxn is ok, but in terms of tA is Aion in 1

Thank you so much for pointing this out

STOP PLAYING WITH MY BAGS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I NEED THIS TO MOOOOON

>falling for the hodl meme

too late
IOST is next moon mission
cap this

isn't icx just the korean version of tron

FUCK OFF

Hope so. I don't do too much TA. I just pick coins I think have decent fundamentals and hold.

Ethereum*

me too. i do FA first and then work the TA to find a good entry

seems that way except they're being used in real businesses as opposed to cryptokitties

>angry bc of heavy bags

It keeps losing volume though

I hold 3000 that I bought for 0052 ETH Waiting for mainnet March then let's see what happens. I might sell.