Coinbase is fine

Coinbase is fine

Stop being newfags

Do you even psyop

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7xs1aq/update_on_multiple_charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 coinbase shill
I've literally had zero issues with this and have been on cb for over two years now. Seems like post-commerce fud fags

Exchanges are competing for new customers

A group of 20 or so people write fake reports about coinbase account draining on plebbit

Seen it all before

Stop being retards

Bitcoin is back and here to stay

Stories about coinbase are fake and gay

Wake up tomorrow morning go long all day

You're fucking retarded, Coinbase responded on Reddit acknowledging the issue, stating that it was "Beyond their control"

People are legitimately getting their accounts drained.

No issues here. Checked after reading the fag threads... you'd think we would have a bunch of them here too if it was really that massive.

fake

Not fake, just had a charge I made Jan 25th reappear and take the same amount of money out again, definitely a real issue.

i dont think so!
0/10 faggot

>Do you even psyop
/reddit/ spacing

guilty as charged

Well he has a trip code so he must be smart .

mmhm

Why the fuck are you niggers using Coinbase and not LocalBitcoin/LocalEthereum (specially the later)?

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7xs1aq/update_on_multiple_charges/
fuck off

wow
it's fucking nothing

newbies will use it cause it's easy
they are the new blood so it serves a purpose

If it was fake, why would their own support team admit that the charges are both happening and out of their control? Starting to think you're the hacker.

What are you so scared about?

Coinbase had $1b revenue last year and can't even fix a problem like this.

And when I logged in on Coinbase, there were no warnings of the current situation. Shady as fuck

One hell of an exit lol
Literally draining people's actual bank accounts

Pretty much. It's real though and shows how incompetent those fucks are.

>mass waaaaaaaaambulance calling over double charges
Do these people never use credit cards for anything else?

any proof of this? it is so easy to cause FUDs on their sub-reddit since their support rarely answering any threads there.

Why do you feel you need to share your opinion on things you know shit about? It's not a huge problem but it is a problem and acting on faith is not a good approach.

>It's not a huge problem
Maybe if you live with your parents, some of us try to use money wisely.

>not a huge problem

>some of us try to use money wisely.
That's just a nice way to say you're poor as fuck.

u idiots are some of the most mouth breathing inbreds ive ever had the misfortune to communicate with.

the fucking reddit attached coinbase support user admitted there is a problem. do i need to spoon feed this to you retards? its not fud if the goddamn exchange is admitting it.

You're the only idiot here