I give you....THE NEXT BITCOIN

I give you....THE NEXT BITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bnp117/raiblocks-how-fast-actually-is-it-tl-dr-about-1-7-seconds-8cf2799e4da3
hackernoon.com/stress-testing-the-raiblocks-network-568be62fdf6d
medium.com/@bnp117/stress-testing-the-raiblocks-network-part-ii-def83653b21f
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U know Bitcoin is shit?

holy fuck how is this still dumping

What exactly does Nano offer?
>Fair distribution
Yeah botting captchas is super fair
>Instant transactions
>Infinitely scalable
Cool buzzwords, any evidence to back those claims?
>Muhhh try it out and you'll see it's the fastest
Guess you've never heard of tps or a stress test. I see I'll just take your word for it
>Will also be used for micro-transactions
Why exactly? The coin is purely deflationary
>Merchants will save money accepting nano!
Oh shit does nano have native debit cards that run on their own protocol
>No... just stay poor faggot lol
k

Nano vs. iota
>who has big partnerships?

Nano vs. Tron
>who has big partnerships?

ahahahahahahahahaha literally dying before our eyes

That is why we need a new one

>Yeah botting captchas is super fair
Google reCAPTCHAS are bottable?

>Cool buzzwords, any evidence to back those claims?
Check the abstract of the whitepaper. Literally one of the first things to do when you research a coin. I made it easier and provided a pic with highlighting. Obvs it is theoretical claims. Practically, the speed is proven to be 1.7 sec for good conditions
medium.com/@bnp117/raiblocks-how-fast-actually-is-it-tl-dr-about-1-7-seconds-8cf2799e4da3
Scalability can't be practically proven of course yet. There have been extensive stress tests though. 2 ones that were documented to some degree:
hackernoon.com/stress-testing-the-raiblocks-network-568be62fdf6d

forgot the pic, but don't worry, delivered

>Google reCAPTCHAS are bottable?
Okay I was being disingenuous sorry, doesn't mean the distribution was 'fair' though
The abstract of the whitepaper is absolutely meaningless as evidence.
>Scalability can't be practically proven
Buzzwords then, can't prove it's linearly scalable
Thank you for providing proof that it's not the fastest

TPS stress test per node

people are swing trading it right now. The thing blew up overnight and has had a lot of PR issues. It's on a deep sale as far as I am concerned.

Almost everyone who has used captchas already sold because noone cared about this coin at that time.

There is absolutely no way to distribute fairly, if that wasn't fair. If they let everyone with a computer, internet access and a lot of free time to get coins, I'd say that is fair enough. If you do an ICO, then you filter out poor people, because they don't have much money to participate.

>The abstract of the whitepaper is absolutely meaningless as evidence.
Yes, I said that "Obvs it is theoretical claims". The second stress test that I linked peaked at a max TPS of 120. More extensive stress tests will undoubtedly come. But again, stress test scenario and conditions are never 100% the same as real organic transactions. Scalability can't be practically proven with ANY coin unless you actually get that number of TPS on the chain that you want to prove.

>Thank you for providing proof that it's not the fastest
I didn't say it is the fastest. Provide me some coin names though that are decentralized and have a faster tx speed.

OVERSOLD

>bork

>Provide me some coin names though that are decentralized and have a faster tx speed.
Actually, not only names, try to provide some proof of them being faster and decentralized.

Crossposting here as well

Yo wassup my nano bros.

Some sketchy shit happening on the sub:
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/

We should all migrate over here so we can continue to discuss this shit uncensored.

/u/raihodll out

SkyCoin

I just took 3 minutes to do a very quick check on what SKY is about. Have heard people talking about it for some time now. Seems to be a good team, nice GitHub (not a forked code, 3000+ commits on the core code alone, very active), supposedly "fast transactions, no transaction fees", they seem to be really geared towards keeping it decentralized. Didn't so fast get into what they are trying to solve with the internet. Will slowly look further.

Only negative is thing seemed to be that just ~7% of coins are released.

>There is absolutely no way to distribute fairly
Exactly, the claim is misleading yet it is used as a selling point. Just saying no ICO wasn't enough, they had to throw in the garbage virtue signalling
>Scalability can't be practically proven
Yet the shills of Nano claim the coin is infinitely scalable, another misleading claim
>Nano
>Decentralized
federated representatives?

If you want the most accurate facts, then never listen to someone on Veeky Forums. Of course they will not choose their wording with extreme care. If the distribution is very close to as fair as it gets, then in an informal situation (like Veeky Forums) I'd also call it fair. Also, theoretically the protocol is infinitely scalable. Again no Veeky Forums dweller is going to add the word "theoretically" in front. You should realize that.

>federated representatives?
Temporary and slowly losing weight. Impossible to not see them fade away if the community grows. To achieve that, nothing very special is required that even needs proved. People from the community will need to just set up more good nodes and change their votes to them.

>Guess you've never heard of tps or a stress test. I see I'll just take your word for it

The best part is, the community tried to organize a stress test. And what happened? The devs came out and said "uhhh h-hey guys, can we please not do this? it's not a good idea"

LMAO. Glad I got rid of this shitcoin completely with an average sell price of $20usd

That's enough from me for the moment. Gonna watch a movie. Keeping the thread open on muh browser though to check later. Maybe someone can provide with coin names (+some proof, if you can be bothered) that are faster and more decentralised (if also with free transactions and potentially very scalable, then thank you very much).

Yo wassup my nano bros.

Some sketchy shit happening on the sub:

We should all migrate over here so we can continue to discuss this shit uncensored.

/u/raihodll out

How do I get to these threads always late?

Yo, based NANO guy, if you come back, make a new thread

Definite bull trap no way in hell that market cap sustains

Nano is a good concept but the "free" transactions is what bothers me. Nothing is ever free, in this case people who run a node will have to pay for the "free" transactions. I would rather have a small fee like with Litecoin to ensure people act in profit driven motives of transaction costs instead of other solutions...

Another issue is the anti spam measure, you have to a bit of Proof Of Work to make a transactions to prevent spam the issue being is that this proof can't be to hard so phones can do it pretty quickly. Of course desktops are a lot more powerful so they have to problem doing these PoW's quickly resulting in an issue for potential spam.

TL;DR Nano has good idea but needs to address these 2 points to become the next BTC imho.