Starting out confused here

Who is Sminem, the Bodanoffs? Why are women called 'traps' on Veeky Forums? Why do you constantly repost a shitty drawing called a wojak? Why is pepe still a thing here? Or Hitler for that matter?

I feel like I have a lot to learn, but I do instantly like the braping and sniffing though.

Can he get a quick rundown?

you need to go back

You need to go back

just turn 360 degrees and walk away friendo

jesus you're even worse than a ledditor using that reaction imagine. you need to go back

get out

SAGED

Braap hehe snift sniff lol pls upvote and give rebbit gold thanks kind stranger omg i never expected this thread to blow up this much hehe my inbox is full hello mom look at me

>Sminem
Savior of Veeky Forums, directly conflicts with the bogs, made millions from winning the loterry and then consecutively investing in bitcoin to maximize his profits.

>Bogdanoffs
Responsible for all networth losses, they pump prices when you sell, dump when you buy. Also they own the rothschilds/banks.

Wojak, Pepe, Women
>Veeky Forums

Hitler
>money>>jews

Hope this helped.

>I do instantly like the braping and sniffing though.

MY MAN !

G O T H E F U C K B A C K T O R E D D I T
O

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

B
A
C
K

T
O

R
E
D
D
I
T

imo

Did /pol/ really taint Pepe in the eyes of normalfags that much?

Someone fetch the gas

It was the Pepe Trump that did it I rhink

>A board where people try to make money
>But they all hate jews for trying to make money...

I just don't get it.

They all are uncultured swines. Please consider to buy bazinga coin instead, you handsome sire.

We are making money legitimately, not through kike trickery

lurk more faggot

>people who try to make money hating people who take that money away from them
Jeez I wonder why the hate

I advise everyone here to wake up and try reddit for once. Much less hate and more actual news/advice on r/cryptocurrency than here. Also less shills.

Haha abortion is totally a woman’s right, amirite guys?

Edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

no

>buy useless meme 'money' only to sell them x1000 later
>shill it
>sell aforementioned useless meme 'money' to good people to plunge them into povetry, basically steal their money
>do nothing useful only harmful
>not kikering

Kek. Exposed.

Sminem is an early bitcoin adopter with upwards of 10,000 BTC. The Bogdanoffs are whales capable of crashing any coin at any time. Traps are guys pretending to be women. Wojaks are what happens when the Bogdanoffs use their phone. Pepe is used when you're trying to show that you're being serious in a post. I have no idea on the last one.

Pepe is used when you're trying to show that you're being serious in a post.

>180

A pink wojack means buy in.

newfag

>newfag misses joke

>Veeky Forums
>serious business
i seriously loathe every single one of you. fuck you. all of you that think Veeky Forums is the place where you get your life/career/studies/financial advice.

Veeky Forums was fun. i know i'm old now, and probably shouldn't even be here, but still. fuck you very much.

I love you too oldfag