bernanke
alan greenspan

really makes me think. legit curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
pdf-archive.com/2018/02/15/gps-and-relativity/
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno, why is everyone in the NBA black?

sage

cause niggers like to play ball? why do jews like to be chairmain of the fed?

Because Jews are the smartest people? Really pretty obvious user.

t. Ashkenazi + White hybrid

Cuz the fed itself is a privately owned jewish organization that runs our money aka our nation is actually owned by jews/israel

what makes them so smart? education/culture? genetics?

interesting. so trump is part of them with his kike daughter?

Because Jews like to strangle nations with usury and debt

It is simple, jews are here to destroy the world and everything traditional. Because jews have no land they want to destroy everything that is traditional and tied to land.

>Marx

Gave us communism the plague, wants to destroy society and tradition, abolish private ownership (land) because jews have none

>Freud

Perverted sexual thoughts about your mother (meme), homosexualism etc. Aim destroying the family structure.

>Einstein

Put the foundation for the atomic bomb, enough said

And now we come to fed reserve chairmans who have destroyed the world economy numerously and created a wealth gap unprecedented, pushing most nations on the brink of collapse.

It's pretty obvious

very high IQ, you can't expect a dumb whitie to make the job of a big brained ashkenazi jew.

I hope that's shopped geez

Probably all three. Imagine the confidence you get from being told that you are one of God's chosen people. You can basically accomplish anything you put your mind to. /pol/tards will never be successful because they blame the enigmatic "Jew" for their problems instead of taking responsibility for their own lives.

Read "The Culture of Critique" it explains how Jerws essentially built their entire culture around undermining their host countries

>America
>Land of the cucks

basically genetics, even /pol/ refuses to swallow this but ashkenazi jews have been breeding for intellingence for centuries. This is a step up in human evolution.

Think of this experiment but made on human level and check mate, the goyim can't even compete.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

Short answer jewish nepotism
Jews have been breeding for high verbal iq and thats about it. The high jewish iq is mostly a myth and their contributions to science are neglecitble. They love to parade muh einstein but the truth is he stole a bunch of shit from german scientist and his relativity theory is a bunch of gibberish with zero real world application

Tl;dr kikes at good at scheming and verbal gymnastics but not as smart as they would like you to believe

>tfw half white, father was an ashkanazi jew
>tell people Im white
>use my keen intelligence and wit to also redpill people on the jews

How long can I keep the secret? I hate jews but yet I am one

Because jews are smarter than you
Also it's a private bank they can hire who they want, don't tread on me muh freedum mofugga

lol, the IQ tests were faked for the jews to make look cleverer.

being inbred, which jews are, doesnt increse IQ, it degenerates it. being inbred is literally the dictionary definition of degenerate...

relativity is absolutely critical for GPS you fucking brainlet. Until you stop blaming others and take responsibility for your life you will never succeed.

Lol read a book goy

Tehnically youre only a jew if your mother is jewish. There are plenty of jews with jewish father and nonjewish mother who are alright in my book.

That's not really how genetics work.

>Tehnically youre only a jew if your mother is jewish.
it isnt a biblical stipulation, it was just something which emerged becuase, well, you know the identitiy of the mother for definite, not so much the father.

You are not a jew as your mother is not jewish

-A 100% jew

Thats a lie you dont need relativity theory for gps. Facr is they had to make gps LESS accurate to include this nonsense. You see the same in physics (most jewed oit science) where they constantly have to make up mote billshit theoried because the facts get ib the way of their nonsense. Google gps and relativity theory and you will find scientific studies aoit this. Nice character attack though yoiu filthy kike

>That's not really how genetics work.

user is clearly not Jewish

>You are not a jew as your mother is not jewish
show me where in the hebrew scriptures it says that youre not a jew if your mother isnt a jew

pro tip: you cant

Thats how jewish law works

Wearing a yanaka isnt in the torah but people still do it

Janet Yellen is an American, not a Jew. Are you retarded?

>relativity theory is a bunch of gibberish with zero real world application
imagine writing about how other people aren't as smart as they think they are and then being retarded enough to write this. you are a shame to your family, user.

>Wearing a yanaka isnt in the torah but people still do it
exactly!!

rabinic "judaism" isnt the faith of the ancient hebrews.
it is the invention of an alien people who have no link, either sacramentally or genetically with the faith of the fathers.

where are your sacrifices, where is your temple, where are your priests! lol

name one real world application of einsteins relativity theory

heres the paper btw, so your gps bullshit wont fly
pdf-archive.com/2018/02/15/gps-and-relativity/

Oy Vey this is very anti semetic and will likely lead to another Shoah.

Stop talking about the Fed please.

also can't discount historical and cultural factors. Jews were often excluded from land ownership. They couldn't be farmers so they became merchants, lawyers, and entered other professions. This means you need to survive based on your education and intelligence (which is heightened when you are looked down on and don't get any special favors from the majority race/ethnicity). Education levels have been high among Jews for centuries.

Idk what you’re going for

and heres the full story on why einstein was a fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

who cares about jewiness the only thing that matter is the ashkenazi genes. HURRR MUH jewish mother DURRRRR muh 100% jew.

if you don't have the genes you are just another retard.

>when you are looked down on and don't get any special favors from the majority race/ethnicity

Europeans over and over again handed their banking over to them tho. They dont sound like they had things hard at all compared to the pleb in the fields farming.

But Jews want to kike everyone and it leads to oppresion on their end.

>oy vey muh persecution
jews were excluded from landownership because they kiked over the goyim over and over again. they take control of the financial system, crash it and then buy up all the assets.

>what is wikipedia search
kys

First off, thinking the value of knowledge is entirely tied to its current application in technology is stupid because as technology progresses it takes advantage of the understanding of different principles, particularly in physics. Also saying "hur dur, you don't need relativity to fix my smartphone" in no way discounts the theory itself or Einstein's brilliance in discovering it. Second, yes, it is true that GPS has to take relativistic effects into account in order to function accurately. You could have GPS without it, but it wouldn't be as accurate.

your daily application of the soothing ointment of blaming other people for your problems is not going to make you a success in life, user

whats funny is jews like to propagate this myth that they are so smart and superior. when the truth is that yes jews have a high verbal IQ because they have been selectively breeding for that for centuries. but if were talking actual achievement and scientific breakthroug there is virtually nothing. all they are good at is scheming and pulling the wool over the goyims heads.
also their verbal jew jitsu consists of the same tired playbook they have been using forever now. character attacks, ad hominems, moving the goalpost all this shit. the real question everybody should ask themselves is why does everyone hate the jews and why have they been kicked out off over 100 countries? its almost like historically theres been a reason that people get fed up with their behaviour over and over again and we see this unfolding right now as talking about the JQ goes mainstream

GPS would actually be MORE accurate without GPS. read the goddamn paper
also congrats you have said absoutely nothing yet made it sound really profound. you sir must be a jew.

it is
real jew iqs are mid 90s

>you talk shit about jews therefore you must be a loser

yup, kike detected

*without relativity theory

>the reason Jews are over-represented at the top level of finance and media is because they're so smart
"No!"
There are more Whites with an IQ greater than 135 than there are Jews on the planet.

Made me think desu

>sample size
>33

Nice try Chaim, now get in the oven

cause they work for israel

You haven't even proved that assertion wrong

>he doesnt understand statistics

Yes

All these faggot fucks thinking jews are the bees knees, go donate more shekels to AIPAC you kike lovers

he said the truth you filthy kike, jews are dumb

Makes their mothers very proud

filthy loubavich khazar false jew from the synagogue of satan detected

manlets are doves confirmed

You're actually right and I was exaggerating my claim. In truth there are more Whites with an IQ greater than 134 (not 135) than there are Jews on the planet.
Total Jews: 16 million. With just over 6.5 million Jews, Israel is the only Jewish majority and explicitly Jewish state. Jewish population figures for the United States are contested, ranging between 5.7 and 6.8 million. (The core global total of Jews jumps above 15 million if the highest American estimates are assumed).
Total Whites: 970 million
Percent of population below IQ of 134: 98.3206753694
970,000,000*.983206753694 = 953,710,551 Whites below 134 IQ
970,000,000 - 953,710,551 = 16,289,449 Whites with an IQ above 134.
16,289,449>16 million.

notice how the kikes will call you all kinds of names and never refute your arguments. then when you call them out on it they just scurry away like rats.
a 5 year old can see through this yet they somehow think they are the smart ones lmao

you know how sometimes you like to have a conversation and everyone's just memeing so hard trying to fit in and in the end someone comes by and thinks the 5 of you are a bunch of stupid fucks because you brought your autistic friend along?

exactly how i feel right now about you guys and im only going to post this once and for all because every freaking time i browse this place it tingles me so much but i restrain myself.

Everything is nuanced.

Stop trying to put your little autistic labels on everything because research / mental gymnastics / socialization / getting out your freaking comfort zone is too hard.

this thread is full of stupid people just from the fact they're actually even trying to answer. except for the record,
i could not give two skittles about your little muh oppression war and for all you know i'm from planet freakin mars, now do everything you want to downplay it but truly i've redpilled you all and you will wake up 3 weeks later thinking wtf am i doing with my life browsing this place.

iq is a meme

this user took the time to explain to you why he has reasons to think what he thinks,
you're making yourself look stupid and this is not a snarky comment on an internet world of warcraft forum it's real life come the fuck at me

vid was interesting and it's true if your mom chainsmokes and drinks while you're in her belly you're going to be born retarded connect the fucking dots.

3 jews are the whole population?

stupid people like to strangle nations with usury and debt.
they might be jewish and believe in something that's very hard to prove wrong if ur someone outside the circle of people they trust. Do you think your attitude helps?
okay let's eradicate the jews now what will happen next?
"why do white people like to kill everybody and worship a frog that's just disguised racism???, how do we get back at them?"

lets build stuff not destroy it, stupid morons.

sage

Ah the enlightened middle-ground redditor has arrived.
>dude, just have no strong opinions on anything LMAO
>nothing matters as long as you get your cummies and get to watch Rick and Morty
Fuck off.

>Dude there's only left and right, right and wrong, winners and losers, that's what marvel and Capcom taught me anyway
Infected

so iq is not a meme?

jesus the thickness of you people.
you're just flinging shit at me because i called you out on your bs and now you can't even think straight trying to get back at me.

shhhh
no angry talk now,
watch
learn
meditate

off to watch rick and morty, kid.

>dude I unironically get my opinions off of the internet

You're fucking worthless

Why was Yellen chair for such a short time?

Also, Volcker was a fucking giant.

>Jews are dumber than whites
>Jews control the media, economy and governments of white countries despite being ~1% of the population

Pick one

And a jew.

Nepotism

Jews (Ashkenazim mostly - Israel avg IQ is only 94) have been breeding for intelligence for centuries, but ETHNIC NEPOTISM is the dominant reason they're successful

And communitarism.
For exemple when a jew want to start a project, they can get 0% interest loans from their Temple/community.
Us we have to go to the jew bank with 20% interest loans. The same jew bank that have been built thx to 0%interest loans from already wealthy jews. They help each other to place their puns and fulfill their agenda.
Nepotism+Communautarism
Nothing to do with genetics, I.Q, etc
We are way too individualistic to win.

jerome powell isnt a jew you dumb cunt

this and they also put all kinds of jew laws into place to keep the goyim out of business

fuck outta here /pol/ retards

>Us we have to go to the jew bank with 20% interest loans. The same jew bank that have been built thx to 0%interest loans from already wealthy jews. They help each other to place their puns and fulfill their agenda.

Makes me rage from the inside.

They are cheating the whole world and are getting away.

funny carton there kike
obviuoly jews play both sides

powell is the fall goy for the inevitable economic collaps
jesus this stuff really isnt that hard to understand

>obviuoly
opinion discarded lmao

>ignores argument
>gets hung up on typo

yup, kike detected

>contributions to science are neglecitble

As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 892 individuals,[1] of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews,[note 2] although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.[2] This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average.

You stupid kike, ((((who)) control Nobel price other than ((((them))).

lol how does it feel knowing that literally everyone in civilized society thinks you and your bizarre tinfoil hat theories are ridiculous

>muh nobel prize

yes its totally not like the nobel prize committee is entirely run by jews who give these worthless prizes to other jews and their puppets
Obama got a nobel peace prize for bombing iraq you muppet
so where are the actual scientfic breakthroughs from these jews hm?

how does it feel knowing that the goyim are waking up and this time you cant just move to a different country because the next progrom will be held on a global scale?

what or where is this GPS-paper ?

I'm actually a Finn so highest rank among races

Official ranking:

1. Finns
2. Japanese
3. Askenazis
4. Shit

see

You're doing the work of the gods son.
When the day of the rope is here, I will make sure to keep you out of harms reach. Sieg Heil brother

One thing I've always been wondering. Capitalism inherently encourages the kind of incestuous nepotistic exploitative elitism that you accuse muh jooooooz of.

So how are you going to feel when you and your buddies kill the last remaining jew on earth only to have all their positions replaced by white people and it's business as usual? When your material conditions are the same?

What even is your end game?

Will you finally recognize that it's the system itself, not the individual actors within it, that's the problem?

Fuck off.

>that entire post
Have you linked it back to plebbit yet for the le epic upboats?

im still watching you pieces of shit.

your best course of action woulda been to slide the thread and create another one but you guys need to try your hand at all that a bit more.

here's a strong opinion,

if you're not paid to post this bullshit,
think twice, most everyone is paid and if they're not they're just parroting political and economical agenda for free, you are entirely played straight up and down.

you call me a redditor? i've been lurking for 15 years.
i watched everything unfold, little by little.
Veeky Forums used to have no investors.
have you ever seen hiro post?
have you ever seen people get banned anymore?

everyone's abandoned ship.
everyone's shutting the fuck up and watching this place burn down while they're thinking of alternatives. We had the luxury to have this place provide for us because tv here and as a whole internet back then was a breath of fresh air.

it took some people a good 15 years to get efficient strategies to censor internet, and they're not done yet this is just the start, now you think you're part of the majority screaming at things that make you afraid inside your cult of sorts? buddy have i got news for you, the entire society is turning into /pol/ and instead of mocking you for "getting b8ed" they will jail you at their leisure.

Veeky Forums was a gift. it's rotten and everyone who's been here long enough knows it and does not bother anymore.

this thread is going to be mined and fed to a deep learning algorithm that will create the dankest of memes (not even joking). it will trigger you so much you will have to react and you'll get crushed by waves of hivemind faggots telling you get with the program gramps. b8'd and neutered.

look up deep learning, ai, neural networks, ab testing, realize the free goldmine this place is for people trying to test the weights on their algos.

literally what are you even talking about lol

see i dont do upboats i do the lending a hand but this is /b/ not Veeky Forums right.