Nicaragua

Who else is planning on moving to central America and getting a QT latina wife once they make it? I'm looking at homes in Nicaragua right now. It will also have insane low cost of living, so you could easily buy a nice house, and never have to work again in your life with around 300k-500k USD very easily and comfortably.

What home will you get anons?

aurorabeachfront.com/nicaraguarealestate/houses.php

>OP's pic related
perfect example of THICC

Goddamn she has my wife's tits

buy the muslim palestine dip, sell the jewish paradise high.

Look somewhere else. I've been to Nica, wouldn't want to go back showing obvious signs of wealth. You'll get robbed quick.

someone is gonna steal your shit or/and kill you in one of these houses...

enjoy getting harassed and robbed 4ever you'll be back within 3 yrs

>nica
no one calls it that, faggot.

A lot of special forces retirees move there

bullshit, 7th group loves panama.

don't be fucking stupid. not from nicaragua but another spichole. you believe it is cheap, but only if you are going to live like the poor (which is the majority and why those charts show you it is cheap) but if you want to maintain your lifestyle you are going to spend even more (security, living inside a walled private housing, buying non-poisoning food from supermarkets) and always will have the risk of being kidnapped, robbed, stabbed. and god forbids you will have to deal with the "law" (cops will exhort you), or the healthcare system.

you would be a thousand times better off living in a small town in your first world country than going to a shithole in the third world.

this.enjoy getting kidnapped, robbed or executed/tortured for all of your belongings, which would literally set that person for life financially

That's why you buy one in a more rural area without many people nearby, or buy one in a gated neighborhood.

The U.S is boring and is becoming a spic hellhole its self anyway. And every house that's nice and on the water is insanely expensive. Would you recommend Costa Rica? I know that it's safer and nicer than Nicaragua.

Hahahahahhaha nicas dont look anything like that

Sure they do

I dont want to move to south america since its a shithole but goddamn latinas are fine.

>Nicaragua
The absolute worst Latin American country.
Do yourself a favor and go to Costa Rica instead even if it's more expensive.

I heard syria is hot and cheap right now

>buy the muslim palestine dip
>Israelis bulldoze your land and annexe it
Good luck selling it to a jewish person who already owns it.

See you on bestgore faggot.

Why not lift her out of the shithole to live with you in the first world user?

> nigaragua

jesus why

if you want a cheap shithole filled with latinas, theres plenty of better options: colombia, paraguay, ecuador, peru, etc.

the chicks in nica are more brown midget indian than latin from what i remember.