Why did sminem shoot up a school? wtf is his problem?

Why did sminem shoot up a school? wtf is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/18-school-shootings-us-year-group/story?id=53091125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shh he can hear us

not funny don't confuse our benevolent sminem with this abomination

Underrated

Thats not sminem thats menims his evil brother
sminem is peaceful like a butterfly

Why do killers that grow up without parents have this weird, dead soul

cont. look in their eyes, like they're completely not there, it's weird to explain. He has nice'ish eyes (no homo just being objective) but they're fucking empty man.

He got picked on and everybody told him to shoot up the school subconsciously by predicting he would. Was probably on psychotropics, too

If someone ever kills me at a place of work or learning PLEASE IMMEDIATELY POLITICIZE THAT SHIT WHY DOES A 17 YEAR OLD KID WITH AFFILIATIONS TO WHITE NATIONALISTS MAKING PUBLIC JOKES ABOUT SHOOTING UP SCHOOLS HAVE ACCESS TO A FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLE JESUS CHRIST

because he is an atomized mongrel that is a product of public schooling while also being a male in a mongrelized nation with no sense of identity that caters to female hypergamy at the expense of autistic males and uglies. also he was bullied and was too much of a loser for the losers of the school in the emo gazebo or whatever they called it. add his family situation and the fact that his only options in life were lonely wageslaving until death as a virgin, going all in on crypto, or becoming a trap. im not really sure why people get so surprised anymore when these autists do this when this society is churning out these people at record rates.

el goblino

You think making jokes and going to /pol/ should bar you from getting a gun? That fact you think that makes me want to buy a gun even more.

Bullets my dude. Get bullets

BLOOD ON TRUMP'S HANDS

This happened a few blocks from me.

Kids like this in Broward are common, and I'd imagine everywhere else too. I would not be surprised if he was your average /k/ lurker.

Is this shit real? Why the fuck would you revoke such a bill?

>gun obtained illegally

Try again.

It’s in the headline of the article

Yeah ok so its called sociopath. You do realize that a fairly decent percentage of the world simply does not feel emotions like most people and are completely narcissistic psychos.

Throw them in a pot with being young, a shitty upbringing, and hand them some guns and you have one fucked recipe.

because if psycho killers aren't given permission to have guns they don't kill people

Oh look, another mongrel raised in a single mother household that can't form lasting relationships with women, finally snaps, and decides to take everyone with him.

Conceptualize my disbelief.

KEK

I think those things would prevent some folks from being able to get on airplanes.

Because being mentally ill doesn't mean you're violently unstable, and disabled people are common victims of violent crime.

it was purchased legally man.

Ooooo shit nice

Yes.

Too make america great again

hes looking into the camera but hes not, he is literally expressionless, no anxiety, guilt, or anything

europoors will never understand
thats why you pussies get attacked way more than us. Everyone deserves the freedom to protect themselves, including mentally ill. These kind of shootings are isolated incidents its not like they happen every week.

>it's real

>also he was bullied and was too much of a loser for the losers of the school in the emo gazebo or whatever they called it. add his family situation and the fact that his only options in life were lonely wageslaving until death as a virgin, going all in on crypto, or becoming a trap.
topkek

Low IQ inbred white nationalist whos reality did not match his unbased expectations. Probably on meds too.

>Dr. Goldstein decides to declare you mentally unfit because you refuse to accept there are more than 2 genders
>No longer can own guns

hehe

he looks like a cross between sminem and vitalik

>Murder is illigal
>Happens anyway
>Lets make murder legal because people will do it anyway

Oh.

No but it's the guns man, we got to blame it all on the guns. Otherwise people will start asking too many unconfortable questions about themselves

abcnews.go.com/US/18-school-shootings-us-year-group/story?id=53091125

KYS my guy.
>be burger
>go out anywhere
>get shot

>almost 100 people out of 300 million got killed by guns!
>I'd rather give up all my freedoms than subscribe to the idea that there is something dangerous out there!
fun fact: the car in your driveway kills more people, on average, than the average US gun.

RTFA 8/17 shootings no one was hurt thats over half

That's literally not what even happened. It's a fake, attention grabbing headline.

Check dat smoov philtrum. Serious Foetal Alcohol Syndrome face on him.

Beta uprising begins

>The US government has stolen Bog DNA from the S.M.I.N.E.M. project
>They've already began to develop 56% mutts sleeper agents
Thinks are getting out of control

It is real. Trump wants to ctrl+z everything Obama did, no matter what it was. If Obama did it, Trump wants to undo it. That's all the reason he needs.

america must noe de wae to stop shootings

Buisness as usual.