My short was liquidated at the top AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNHBHHBHHHHHHHHH FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

My short was liquidated at the top AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNHBHHBHHHHHHHHH FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

TFW I'm gay and at a new ATH

what were you thinking ?

I WAS GOING TO MAKE A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT I GOT LIQUIDATED AT 10,260 FUCKKKKK MY POOP HOLE

what was your entry price? where did you put your stop loss?

get rekt greedy faggots.

>pinkies when bitcoin surges
worst timeline

can someone explain how liquidation works. i dont Veeky Forums i accidently clicked here from Veeky Forums

depends on the exchange.
mine is 40% in the wrong direction and YOU ARE FUCKED

and the leverage you choose, and something else between a cross and something else idk

>liquidated
What does this word even mean?

now tell me a good breakfast to make tomorrow

Croque Monsieur.

Dubs of taste confirm

Your gains get put in the blender

YOU SHOUL'VE SHORTED CHAINLINK
YOU ALL SHOULD'VE SHORTED THE ONLY GOOD TOKEN OUT THERE

ok i dont have ham though im going to substitute ham for turkey and add bacon

This wojak describes how i feel since 5 days ago, holded like a retard during all crash and now i sold because it droped from 9k to 8k....

Someone kill me

been holding onto a short since 8300. its not a good time

>Current short-term trend is bullish, regardless of if we are still in a bear market or not

>Shorts

been holding since 7100, i am gonna die

entry price was 9.9k at 50* leverage because I knew it was going back down a few percent at least, and I pumped the rest into my short to keep it alive at 10.180 I literally got liquidated on the next to top trade what a big middle finger from the universe

hes just a gambler, doesn't think about anything.

how far you going to push it ?

I closed last night at 9750 and doubled from 0.0311 to 0.0611

I'm gonna make another bet though, I don't really see this as anything serious its straight up gambling what i'm doing. But the pay-out is pretty big and I'm willing to lose it.

They already said they will refund people.

And no I won't be donating anything and I find it a little sad you even try.

you know I started with 400$ in August? 2017 I've gone up 85x so far, wanna know how? Cause i'm not a fucking pussy and I act rationally.

I've paid of my debts and i'm now just riding this to see where it goes, i've met all my goals prematurely that I set for Summer 2018.

I suggest you go hardcore on bounties, just work 40h a week doing bounties. I've made like $8k of bounties working 50h weeks for 1,5 months

I get so fucking confused by this
I used to use pink wojaks as a signal to buy but now I only see them when bitcoin pumps

well i said if not thats cool too.

so go fuck yourself hope you get fucked

No I'm giving you a lesson boomer style.

Faggot
Get fucked
Bye

kek