Get in or stay poor faggots.

those candlesticks look real nice now, just wait until the russkies buy in

Tell that sun of a bitch to eat his own dick

No new posts?! Are you kidding me we are mooning people holy fuck

How can this get shilled on /r/cryptocurrency

Keep it quiet. I'm still accumulating

How long have you been accumulating? This has been around for a month now

A month? Try 14 days...

Okay yeah true, you think we'll hit 500 eth again? I haven't reinvested my divvies because I don't know if it's worth it

The only worthwhile ether scheme

That's not even a question, always. The more you reinvest the divs, the "cheaper" you inital buy in becomes. So if you bought at .09 eth after reinvesting it may be like you had actually bought at .06.

Time traveling divs are just part of this devine math game

10k end of year bro

Bump!

wait is this even true? i assumed when you reinvest your divs you are buying the tokense at current market value

Dude it's math, diy. It's true, and all you punks are missing out on the moon mission of the ages

i don't have enough balls or confidence anymore to even try

Confidence in what? This contract is water tight. Hackers have been trying non stop to get in but have all but given up now. She's gonna hold. If you can trust any smart contract you can trust this one

been holding this since minute 1 of release, those divies keep getting re-invested and i keep making money, contrary to logic and FUDers

How does this work?

by the time i buy in it will be overbought or forgotten about. by the time i hear about something it's already too late. and if it seems like a good idea to me, which it does, then it's probably a bad idea because i'm stupid. i give up

You do buy the tokens at current value, but what user said is true cause mafs

EthPyramid, get out whilst the price is high.

Next gen pyramid is coming end of feb.

FOMO

All you need is metamask, instructions are found at ethpyramid.io

Basically, it's a gambling game, no different than poker. The only difference is that the hand you are betting on is for other people to fold ( sell) or buy. Either way, 10% of each transaction gets distributed to all the coin holders accordingly.

As with poker, the house always wins. In this case, the house is everyone owning coins and the only people that lose money are the ones the leave early. It's basically a huge deal.

Pretty sure Veeky Forums is going to get rich off this shit since it's pretty much exclusively Veeky Forums on the ground floor at this point.

Oh? Let me tell you something about too late pal. The top coin holder for this bought at the ath. He bought 50 eth, so near 50,000 at the all time high. Do you think that guy is fucking around user? He hasn't sold, and he's also made over 18eth in dividends alone, just from holding money in a contract. It's the new bank.

Do I get better roi than if I just held ETH in my wallet?

check the graph bro, its still near its floor. buy in now with some change, forget about it for a month, then post pics of your sweet beer money gainz on Veeky Forums

Yeah cause wallet holding has 0 roi

Hasn't that been the plan of biz all along? Get rich off the normies?

Can I get what I spend back?

If I put 20 ETH into it, can I get the 20 back easily?

well it pays out divies in ETH and when you sell out (if ever) it also pays out in ETH, so whatever gains you make are still impacted by ETH's price growth over the same time, so you're effectivly growing your money twice

But can I lose ETH?

what is their address

its 10% distrubed to divies on buy/sell, so you can jump in and out instanly, but youll lose roughly 20% of your eth. if you buy in now and sell when the price is higher you will make the differnce in price + divies the whole way. the optimal stratagy is just buy and hold , and just take out your divies and over time you'll make back your invest + more, and when you wanna cash out, you get an good-bye bonus

if the sell price goes down because alot of people are selling, and then YOU sell, yes you lose money. if you hold through the dip you get divies on everyone selling, and then everyone buying back in again. it depends on when YOU sell, and strong hands will make the most money on this.

Sounds like a massive scam.

Enjoy losing all your money when the people at the very bottom decide to cash out.

>Do I get better roi than if I just held ETH in my wallet?
Are you fucking dumb? LMAO this a fucking scam and all the post above are from organized discord shills but hey is your money do whatever you want.

ethpyramid.io/coins.html is the GUI and shiz, etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200 is the contract if you wanna read

we have charts showing the top token holders and their percentages, the biggest holder already sold and re-bought to distrubite the shares more evenly. of course there are always bigger winners than you, but they also tossed in tens of thousands of dallars into this "Scam"

You don't understand it. Literally the only way to lose money is if you sell.

So what if it dips 50% and never goes back up?

I lose 50% of money...

Scam.

>Its a skam every1 what out! I'm your bestfriend trust me

Can you explain what is wrong with coin? Assuming you even understand it enough to know what's good and bad about it. I just assume your one of the very discord shills begging to ruin this project so they can launch there identical shampooing later this month as posted Eat a dick faggot. We're going to Mars checkem

what if anything you buy dips 50% and never recovers? its gambling on other people getting weak hands and selling, and FOMOing in, you get divies on the way up and down, and those are un-affected by the price. so if you lose 50% in this scam, you're still ahead of losing 50% on any random shitcoin you happen to purchase. buy or not, im just here to spread the word to people who are savvy or dumb enough to buy in

Please keep fudding, ethpyramid transparency is not afraid of investigation

There is no reason for it not to go back up though. It can go up and down literally forever is the thing

take this fancy photograph into consideration anons

how long does it take to make your money back on dividends assuming you never reinvest them

depends on when you buy in and what volume the pyramid experinces.

Half right. You get dividends on buy AND sell. That means off of EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION made.

HUUUUUUGE

half right? my statement was whole right, your profit ultimately depends on when you buy in and the volume thereafter, volume = up or down.

Doesn't depended WHEN you buy in, only the price. If you put in 50eth now, you would be the top token holder. All coins are valued the same, but some where bought at a cheaper price. I don't think you are wrong, I misread you statement.

just give me a vague answer like "2-4 months" or "within a year"

Honestly, this has never been done before. No models to compare to other than the PoWH coin which got over 1500 eth in 8 hours. When this baby finally kicks off, it's never going to stop.

Underrated post

>What is compounding interest?
>What is exponential growth?

Not to mention it pays out in ETH. So as the prices of eth goes up, so do the value if the divs

Ok, I've been in a few days. It's been about 1% to 2% per day. Let's say 1%. But, I also reinvest those divs. So it's compounding.

So, instead of 4 months to double, more like 2 roughly, even just at the current level - and this shit is only going to go up.

That's only talking about the EPY holding though - if people FOMO in, the exhange rate increases. So.....probably less.

I'm a long term holder though. So a nice safe double every couple of months is fine with me, esp on top of the general increase in Ethereum value.

....there is no "Bottom". It's actually badly named - this is more like a snake eating it's own tail. It's a cycle - people can enter and leave and it keeps going. If people git in cheap and cash out, that only increase divs fir the remainder proportionally. Then new people FOMO in at the lower price - which again is more divs to existing holder.

Go read up on the math behind it. The only way you can really lose is selling out too quickly.

This shit only works if there's an endless stream of hype and new buyers, which simply doesn't happen in cyrpto. The hype died down, everyone who was gonna sell has sold by now and everyone who was too dumb to see the writing on the wall is now stubbornly holding heavy bags at a massive loss, praying that the hype comes back, and making dividends so small that they might as well be collecting interest from their bank.

Your money is gone pajeet. Get over it and move on to your next get rich slowly scheme.

Look, just chuck in like 0.1 eth and once a day reinvest the divs. Thanks me later.

Yeah, people on plebbit are idiots though. They won't want in yet - "muh ponzi scam".

Let them FOMO in after 4 months or so lol

Oh, look and expert on all thing crypto...right
So if this is dying,like you say, than how has it gone up 20 eth today? Secondly, why is both the rate and the volume increasing each day since that fellow put in 14 eth? What about the two guys that put in 10 eth today?

The onky.money I lost was to those faggot PoWH scammed who took everyone's money and ran. I don't have it but there is a Virgin / had meme that hits the nail on the head.

You sound gay and you shits all fucked up

lol, even the fucking shadowfork diamondhands meme got done, who the fuck would bother with this shit again?

Really? Your bank gives you 1% per day in compounding interest?

And you do know that people can cash back out right? Which further drives the engine? Other than absolutely 0 movement (not likely ) you're still making money. Meanwhile, your ETH value is still increasing with the whole market.

Jeez, DYOR faggot.

Anyone not a complete brainlet who bothers to check it out for longer than 2 minutes.

DYOR:

POWHCoin - Zero returns
Any other pajeetamid coin - Zero returns
Shadow fork - Was told the contract fucked out and no money back was possible, turns out it's empty now..

DYOR - Don't You Obviously Realise?

This shit is flat lined nigga, and its only been two weeks. The only possible way for anyone to make money in this is if there's a new massive hype wave. But what i suspect will happen is that it will be forgotten about, and the few remaining suckers will slowly sell out until the volume reaches zero

Brainlet for not getting involved with a literal pyramid scheme? yeah, i guess you're right.

1% a day? Do to have any idea how huge that is? You're basically claiming that we could all become millionaires. That's the same roi that bitconnect shills were claiming

Sticking ETH into this is like fucking an african raw dog. You might have a good time, but you fucked an african. they were probably black. they probably fucked you. they probably came all in you. tyrone doesn't come in mouths, he wants it all up in you. he was kangs, he invented the pyramid.

this.

It's ironic how these things started as a joke and now they have literal idiots encouraging holding it as a long term investment. Let me break the principles of the scam down for people who are too stupid to do it themselves.

The dividends are a joke beyond the first 100ETH, they're literally there to give the illusion that holding the ponzi token will eventually come good or that even if it doesn't go to the stars you'll get at least something. They're laughable, even the guy that created these contracts points out that the dividends are atrocious to anyone but the core investors.

secondly the four fold logarithmic return is well documented elsewhere but you need the ETH count to x4 before you can make okay profit. it's at 200 ETH now so you'll be waiting till 800 which it will never get to because if for some miracle it started to rise again...

copycats absolutely destroy the single market needed for the scam to reach truly lucrative heights. why invest in a 200eth scam if you can invest in a 1 ETH scam. Even if the 1eth contract only hits 10 eth you made more money that you would have if the 200 eth scam reached 500 eth.

Far be it from me to tell people how to spend your money but this particular breed of scam is already on it's dying sighs after only two weeks of existing and translating your site into russian isn't going to make people any dumber keep buying in. If anything it's harder to scam poorer people because they have less to speculate and are less likely to take major risks because of this.

If you don't think the mainstream will like these pyramids once cryptos get adopted you're retarded

Nice scaling faggot. Why don't you just zoom in to the last 2 days and telling nothing is happening. How many people do you think know about this yet? Not many. Exposure takes time, especially after PoWH soiled the taste in everyone mouth.

There is a lot of money on the sidelines watching this to make sure they don't get screwed. Don't invest, up to you but your loss.

Oh hey, it's ponzibot again, getting antsy about your February release?

>Exposure takes time
Exactly. Making this accessible and making sure it has a 'secure' reputation is key.. and hard to do after POWH scared everyone.

If you think you will get the mainstream to use metamask to buy scam tokens with ethereum so you can drop your bags you're retarded.

Or far more likely you're just conning the stupider members of the board who don't realise it's already "too late". remember guys, don't buy into any scam that you haven't created or aren't an inner-circle member

>s-stop looking at the long term price and just zoom into the 5 minute candles so it looks like there's real price action!
Top kek

So you're saying crypto will forever be too tough for mainsteam to adopt?

>Only one guy thinks these things are retarded.

The desperation in your posts speak volumes, as does that fact that this thread has such a low unique user count despite the reply count.

No but that's what you're trying to put in my mouth.

Surely an idiot like you can understand that by the time mainstream adoption happens this scam and its' ilk will be dead and buried

The pretentious cock sucking in you post speaks volumes, as does the fact that you believe I'm am in anyway desperate. Make me think you are projecting your own desperation.
Sitting /comfy/ watching my.profits ride, stay butt annihilated

>Long term
>two weeks
Pick one

Stay mad, I'm sure you're sitting comfy on those inflated bags.

Hahaha what a faggot

>bags

i 5x'd nerd

Bump

but that's what drives dividends, so you can easily make your initial investment back without ever selling your tokens and at a lower price for a sell than you bought in at as long as volume continues.
If price remains between .1 and .08 eth for a year with a 200K eth volume in that time frame, with just 200 eth left in it as it is right now, your dividends would pay off more than the worth of your bag. And you wouldn't even have to sell. Just withdraw them divvies.

>as long as volume continues.
>if price remains between .1 and .08 eth for a year with a 200K eth volume in that time frame
yes, pyramid schemes work until there are no more new buyers. And then they collapse. That's the whole reason why they're called scams and not investments. Volume has dropped off a cliff after only two weeks. It's going to be nonexistent in a year.

same dumbasses that shilled bitconnect are shilling this shit now

pathetic

Says the guy fudding a great idea.
Btw, no one saying this insnt a pyramid

he go,,, up

Hey PoWH fags, fud harder. People just can't stop buying ethpy

Late night bump

How is this even sustainable then?

>how is this even sustainable then

just needs volume and activity to generate huge roi, it is sustained by some sort of drama up or down. it can exist forever thanks to the smart contract it is made in so its not going anywhere.

Once this thing finally hits a real high and people sell, people will buy back in anticipating it to go back up again, which it does, and the process starts again.

how is this not sustainable? At some point it could sustain on reinvested dividends alone.

>You don't understand it. Literally the only way to lose money is if you sell.
this is only true if there is a constant interest in the game, though. if interest died out entirely, there would only be sellers... and it would go to 0.

ETH pyramid is something to keep your eye on, but you must let the hype cycle die first.

>There is no reason for it not to go back up though
what happens if this buying pressure is never recreated? i.e. this many users aren't ever interested in it ever again -- like a dying video game?

there you go, there's your reason for it to go down and stay down.

bags getting heavy?