Can Athereum reach 10,009 like bit coin?

Can Athereum reach 10,009 like bit coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ethereum-developer-resigns-as-code-editor-citing-legal-concerns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it will reach 1 trillion by 2020

If the G20 countries don't decide to ban it, maybe. I don't know.

@the end of the year

i will finally make it guys

RIP ethereum

coindesk.com/ethereum-developer-resigns-as-code-editor-citing-legal-concerns/

desu ETH is criminally undervalued

nope because ETH unlike BTC is overvalued because of alt bubble

As far as "technology" meme goes, ethereum is king. I see it as the next biggest gainer after bitcoin.
I dont think there will ever be another from zero to 20k big gainer ever after ethereum

BTC is the alt, not ETH

>legal-concerns
>criminally undervalued
JUST

Why didn't I get into crypto in early 2017 when I saw it at >$10. J U S T
I'm now unironically praying for a 10x in my portfolio come year-end

it can go way further, eth smart contracts will be adopted everyware on the planet. eth realistically could reach 1 mln usd per coin. it is said that nigeria will be the first country to build and economy around eth smart contracts, followed by khazakistan, albania, and haiti

Yes, as long as it continues to be adopted at current rates

If it hits 10,000 I'll finally be a millionaire

me too, 2 million. so excited didn't even notice I spelled etherium wrong

b-but bitcoin will value 100k when its happen

Yep.

Why? Because it's not just a "store of value", it's a platform and ecosystem. All those ERC20 tokens you see shilled? All those pyramid schemes and games you fuck around with? All pay their transactions in gas. Holding Ether is a real safe bet.

There's faster smart contract platforms though, so still diversify. QTUM is great, NULS is looking good, EOS is solid too. Hold some of each. Hell, even ETC is worth it. Ethereum has first mover advantage though and as improvements continue it'll only get better. Dapp devs are figuring out how to write safe contracts and won't want the risk of a whole new platform in the future.

what about OMG

Good things in store.

This headline is such a FUD/lie. First, he didn't resign as a code editor -- he resigned as an EIP editor. He still works on formal verification.

Second, I don't think the author knows what "subpoenaing" means, at all. This headline is really misleading... It's like he thinks subpoenaing means "citing" or something. Subpoenaing means to serve someone with a subpoena, which is a court order to produce documents or other things. That has nothing to do with this issue. Nothing at all.

These alone makes me rather distrust this whole FUD article... he resigned from the EIP editor role. His choice, end of story. He still works on ethereum and formal verification. He didn't quit ethereum...

its gonna be worth 19,999,999,999,999,999,999$ nigger
>checkem

literally only because of autistic shit like cryptokitties