Coinbase is exit scamming

Go to reddit.com/r/coinbase it's a blood bath. This is not looking good at all

lol, some guy even got +5000 dollars as a bonus after the refund... another one 1000 dollars... insolvency incoming, lol... Now we know who's pumped the bitcoin LOL to 10k.

wait so.. should I sell BTC or what?

They shit the bed very badly this time.

check r/coinbase
It's bad.

CoinMetro is gonna take over

I can help but get the feeling that banks are doing this on purpose to fuck with coinbase. My credit card gets blocked just for getting charged the same amount twice. What kind of banking system allows for 10 or 20 or 50 repeat charges? Wtf

>implying these thieves don't make enough in fees to cover their ass and then some

Maybe Binance will take them over, then everyone can rest easy.

not gonna happen to get debit card usage unless some special coin comes out that supports it idk..

Binance doesnt support fiat

Anyone using Gemini? How is their service like?

the best probably

God fucking damn it I JUST switched back to coinbase after Gemini locked me out of my account until I open a new bank account.

>We have identified a solution and any future purchases will not be affected by this issue. We will ensure any customer affected by this issue is fully refunded for any incorrect charge. We expect this to happen for customers automatically through their bank.

big if true :/

Who keeps money on Coinbase anyway?

Pretty good, takes a while to get verified though. If you're in some Credit Unions and not a Bank you're out of luck.

They will soon with bittrex adding it since they won't want to be behind

>Bunch of faggots use their CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS to buy crypto
>Double transaction error inevitably happens
>Brainlets everywhere cry exit scam

jesus fuck the state of crypto right now
when will you normies learn to just wire transfer

I hope not I have a lot of COIN

>inevitably

explain yourself

Payment method should not matter. The money is still coming out of a checking account one way or another. Charging people multiple time, sometimes thousands of dollars, is simply unacceptable.

That's OK. From what I've heard in the last few weeks, they don't support crypto very well either

Shut the fuck up americuck
Have not heard of any euros having any problems with CB

What this guy said here

Coinbase has the same regulations as a bank, so I am sure the government will fine them. Wait, since they are bank they won't be fined at all hahahahaha.

I want to give you a ball so I hand you a ball. The ball is now in your hands.

Alternatively
I want to give you a ball, so I give the ball to my friend Moshe and tell him to give it to you. Moshe carries the ball over to you and says it is from me. Moshe then charges to do this.

An error can occur when I give the ball to Moshe, an error can occur as Moshe is walking to you, an error can occur when he is handing you the ball. Also, Moshe is a literal retarded Jew after your ball. Why would you hand Moshe your ball you fucking idiot.

There’s definitely been people in Europe and Australia affected. You’re not immune

Imagine being retarded enough to think that coinbase will exit scam.
Reddittors truly are mentally deficient.

this

FAIRX.IO IS COMING SOON

Well summed up. It all boils down to eliminate the jew from the process, the process is better.

Enter: the blockchain.

AND ITS COMING IN WAVES!!!!!!
HEY HEY HEEEEY

gtfo shill. Your first time on Veeky Forums?

>hey man you don’t get it man decentralized Internet money is the future
>oh shit dude the one big exchange is going down dude we’re all fucked aaaaaahhhhhh

>Go to Reddit

MODS ban this faggot

who is this fine young fellow

Meanwhile, feels great to have all my Monero and Litecoin in a GUI wallet, desu. Crypto truly belongs to those who aren’t afraid of the console.

Coinbase is refunding people affected by the issue, but they're still closing their accounts. So much for normie money pumping the price.