REQ Thread: Interstellar Edition

With all this coinbase fud, expect money to pour into REQ. Good luck to those who aren't in already

Waiting for the biweekly dump to double my stack

If mainnet releases tomorrow you'd be an idiot to dump

Day trading req is playing with fire

It won't be mainnet tomorrow check their github
Need a good dump so i can bring my stack to 30K

Req will hit $100 EoY congrats user. I'm trying to scrape together 10k but I'm not proficient at daytradingAnd OP req is the new coinbase

>Req will hit $100 EoY
that's a bold claim brother

Not all of us can read code my mans and yes $100 EoY is possible

Where were you guys when it was $0.06?

I don't think that they will release mainnet tomorrow, but I also don't think they'd push *that* commit into the public repo before announcing a date.
Holding a modest stack of 8k bought under ICO

Honestly, this couldn't have been better timing. And yeah, I'm hoping the upcoming update is big news

Following a successful road map and token burning not at all

what was the ICO price of REQ?

holy quads. checked

> tfw only holding 10k req

will i make it?

The prophecy

>tfw 50/50 in REQ and LINK

Pretty nice knowing I'll be a millionaire in a year or two

That will net you one million end of year

>REQ will be $100 EoY

Chcked quads of unimaginably good news
>inb4 hey guys.. coinbase used REQ as a backend and that's what caused the double spends, w-we're sorry

you'll be a half millionaire. Link isn't even in the same realm as req potential wise.

user could you shill me link or direct me to someone good reading? I know REQ and link are allies

Should i buy now or wait for the next Bitcoin dip? I will buy more 5k REQ.

ok let's be real, REQ isn't going to be 100$. That would be a market cap of close to 65 billion, which would put it in the number 3 spot. Maybe if everything goes perfectly and adoption is huge, otherwise we are not going to be even near 100$ and I'm saying this a req holder. It's a good coin but you're really stretching it, be reasonable or we are going to look like the LINK "muh 1000$ cube" holders

Is 20USD realistic?

Can't quite remember, something like 0.0002 ETH per token

I can't see why it couldn't be top 3rd or 4th if things go really well and it scales up to it.

it depends:

worst case, developers leave - 10 cents

bad year - 3-4$

decent/neutral year - 8$

amazing year - 15-20$

req becomes as popular as paypal/venmo - 50+$

I hold both, but I actually disagree. I think about this often. I compre the two projects alot even though they have different use cases because they came out around the same time

>close to 65 billion
>top 3
oh yeah cause the entire market isn't going to grow too over the year

5 cents

yes I understand the scaling argument, but there a lot of shitcoins out there and also most of the money is going to flow into the top 10. If request network team makes an amazing, easy to use app, and markets the shit out of it, yeah it could reach the top 5. but that is a lot of "ifs" that have to go well for this to happen.

Don't worry fellow marine that fag knows nothing
t. Holding 5k LINK as well

>there are a lot of shitcoins out there
yeah, shitcoins that do absolutely nothing except BETTER BUTTCOIN LAWL!
REQ actually has a use

Already in.

nothing wrong with you disagreeing, but req is a project that could lead to customer2business and business2business transactions, using crypto (or even fiat if they so choose) all in an easy venmo type format. That has huge applications and potential.

Link on the other hand is only really meant for companies/nodes to use, and the whole smart contract/oracle thing is solving a problem that really doesn't exist.

Bottom line is, you could explain how and why REQ works to anyone. The only people who are going to understand link though are crypto autists like us, I do not see LINK being adopted at all, also sergey can't even code. The amount of shilling for it is also a bad sign to me

Sold now (wanted to grab a few other bargains and couldn't wait any longer), rebuying the dip tomorrow. Hope I didn't miss time it too badly.

forgot to add, req can also be used P2P style which is another huge use case.

Yeah the LINK shilling is a huge warning sign. As a Dapp writer, I do love the idea but I don't think LINK is the one to deliver it.

What if it's big news tomorrow dude? It's probably not, but why risk it? Even REQ saying they are on track for their roadmap would be really good news, as it's getting closer and closer to mainnet now they're basically confirming a date. Not to mention coinbase may be using the request platform as the backend for coinbase commerce.

It's a risk, but that's what you have to do to accumulate a lot. It's educated gambling.

Expect modest news tomorrow lads.

REQ FOMO will only start in late spring, when the entire market is going to be exploding and the main net has been delivered.

I'm going to hold it until the implement the cross-currency conversions. That alone makes REQ more valuable than anything else in the top 20 on CMC.

This is our year.

Yeah this, gotta take risks. Worst comes to the worst I buy back in and take a small hit. And REQ isn't the only big play - I really need to get in on others.

I'm pretty confident it'll sell the news even if it is good news anyway.

Holy fucking shit, quads. 7's. Buying a shitton more

delet

I know what time they release their news. Smiley face

5 cents but it dipped to 3 cents because it was released at a bad time.

Actual quality fud. Makes you think

In your mom's ass.

Request is going to be using Chainlink, you dope! Go ahead, look it up.

> look it up bro

no you faggot, I'm not going to look it up, if you want to argue it then you post the reason why. Also, if you're implying that request network needs or even wants chainlink to operate you are a dumbass.

They actually did mention chainlink as an option in their blog though

Do I have you show you how to use a Google search just to make a point? Kek, I don't care about you, stay ignorant AND poor if you like!

if you truly believe that you should sell everything you have and go all in.

You really think token burn will be significant when the thing will have barely gotten started yet? Get real dude. Assuming everything goes well we will see $10 EOY, maybe $100 the year after that.