Is it just a meme?

Is it just a meme?

LOL

yes swift sent money to sergey because
his memes are dank
do not buy chainlink pls

I want to buy but it went from 5100 to 5600 now, is it too late? Should i fomo or wait? I have 0.5 btc to spend

Yeah I was paid to shill LINK here but I already sold them so fuck em

Kek. No shit it’s a meme. Did you not see the post of the guy who was a paid professional shill? I got paid .25 btc to shill LINK since December to the newfags across reddit. Lol get rekt faggot

someone post the ladyboy webms

Can you beleive these niggers?

"Chainlink is a meme" is a meme

buy the meme, take the keks

No. It's all true.

Rofllllllll

It's memeception.

the milhouse of crypto

How do I get paid to say bullshit?

checked

its just a meme

Let me tell you what happened.

A bunch of my friends were in a dump and dump discord and we figured out we were getting front runner by the admins. So we started our own discord and instead of pumping and dumping we just shilled on biz, reddit, Facebook and Twitter.

So eventually people figured out and we developed a weekly price for our shilling,. There were 8 of us controlling thousands of social media accounta.

So we shilled

Ripple
Stellar
Chainlink
RaiBlocks
Tron
Electroneum

And a couple more. I lost all my Nano when Bitgrail got hacked, which we were pumping and converting all our alts to Nano.

The devs cut us off when they realized the memes were actually hurting their coins because a couple of kids who were paid would post the most idiotic shit over and over. The QC on the memes got worse and worse over time.

Now I'm out of the game just resigned to the couple of shitcoin I have left. But if another opportunity hits I night jump back in.

Lol

Yes I can confirm LINK is a meme.

LINK transcends memedom.

>Leddit spacing
Fuck off you normie