Did somebody say PBOC?

Soon very soon

Veeeeeery soon

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-infocorps-sentenel-chain-to-provide-cross-chain-interoperability-to-help-the-63bba7f6eb3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not happening sell now. Charges have already been filed against that nut job of a CEO

WHich one?

Who do you think it is?

It's not the larpers who have been shamelessly hinting PBOC for months with nothing to show for it

It's a newbie :)

Wait

Onchain (DNA)

Would be great if it happened but VEN doesn't even need this partnership.

"This partnership will enable VeChain Thor solutions to work together with Sentinel Chain in facilitating financial services for farmers"

duh

It's not VEN

I doubt VEN actually has PBOC at this point.

i know, it's sentinel chain in partnership with ven. your pic directly transcribes what this partnership aims to achieve

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-partners-with-infocorps-sentenel-chain-to-provide-cross-chain-interoperability-to-help-the-63bba7f6eb3a

It's MAN

It's not Sentinel Chain either. Sentinel is for farmers. This is for all citizens, including tier 1 cities

How wrong you are user...

shhh don't tell them about man

Is 10k VEN enough to /make it/?

More markety bullshit

Paypal can handle RMB digitally too, doesn't mean they're PBOC connected. They know exactly what they were doing with that sentence. The only thing they've done on it is wine.

pboc has been proven to be fake news.

Just tell us what it is then

It's in the image title

> YOU
Coin does not exist.
> WERE
Coin does not exist.
> TOLD
Coin does not exist.
> PNG
Coin does not exist.

What do you mean user?

this then

TOLDcoin coming soon bruv

what sunny lu did to those puppies was horrific and disgraceful, i hope they lock him up and throw away pic related

It's XAO

the hell is that

when it does come out again?

soon but unironically.

no shit, but there is a specific date on wich PBC always delivers or it's just located in a approximate time frame ?

i think you are confusing teeka tiwari'spalm beach confidential with the chinese central government's people's bank of china.

It's TKY.

Yes, it's MAN.

100% IOST. didnt even look at the picture.

oh...

ct?