BUY MONERO YOU FUCKING RETARDS

BUY MONERO YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Bought 25 monero moments before the pump

OK THANK YOU

Sitting at 53

i'd be all in monero but stupid kraken won't let me trade in my state.
gdax and gemini will never ever add it.

Chill dude I'm in. Official legal tender of all illegal shit.

52 and change here senpai. Monero is literally the transactional currency of the future.

if xmr fails then GRIN will be the next best my lad

but I think xmr is already 2big2fail

If the past is any indication this will pump in March in anticipation of the regularly scheduled hard fork.

No, XSPEC will.

I'm already all in on it.

>trading stack grows to baseline + 10 XMR
>buy 10 XMR
>repeat

i dont buy any coins where to dev is obese. it shows laziness and a lack of effort.

the man hates this coin

can't withdraw from cryptopia?

GOXXED.

fluffypony is a borderline irrelevant fat cuckold that shouldn't have anything to do with whether you like or dislike Monero.

Fluffypony literally tells people not to buy Monero as an investment. That's why buying Monero is the Chad investment

Oh look. Monero almost returned to what I paid for it months ago.

>He bought after the price doubled in a day

I'm 80% in Monero right now. Things are looking up: continuous darknet adoption, hardware wallet support on its way, Monero-mining legit CAPTCHA alternatives, Slate (kek) letting users mine Monero in their browser instead of looking at ads... pretty excited for the future of XMR.

>Monero-mining legit CAPTCHA alternatives, Slate (kek) letting users mine Monero in their browser instead of looking at ads
This is going to piss people off immensely. Especially since it wears on peoples hardware, electricity.
I'd much rather deal with a captcha than see my computer slow down even a little bit for this.

The darknet adoption will only spell bad news for it in the long run when authorities will try and crack down on it for links to money laundering schemes.

I'm all for XMR, but I kind of feel like it's never gonna move much higher these days, since there's so many people who aren't actually investing in the coin who are just mining large amounts through botnets, and then dumping all of their profits, eternally keeping the price down. I'm looking forward to AEON as the future of privacy coins though.

about 50 XMR reporting in -it's gonna be a cozy 30x+ this year

The block reward slows down dramatically in a few years which will curtail the botnet dumpers. Constant botnet operator dumping is the only reason this coins price keeps getting suppressed and that's a direct factor of the sharp rise in USD/BTC. Monero is clearly the best currency coin in existence at the moment.

I'm getting nostalgia vibes.

right on

Normies won’t notice or care about the brief, controlled CPU spikes. They’ll just be happy not to deal with CAPTCHA.

It is going to go 5x, then down 50%, and then up another 5x. Just got to ride the wave, sell high and buy low.

>Fluffypony

Kek. I would never touch a crypto with that faggot involved. Such a repugnant person involved in something I invest money in... No thanks, I'll pass

Nobody likes that fat fuck. Stop being such an emotional woman.

Sumokoin for mining purposes, Monero for holding

fuck you fags fluffypony is the shit

monero miners will supress the price eternally

Some day we will reach a point where miners aren't able to mine new coins quickly enough to have much of an effect on the price on a day to day basis. Not saying it won't be worth it for them to keep mining as there needs to be some monetary incentive for them to mine, but it just won't move the market that much as tail emission kicks in. In other words, the number of new coins mined shrinks relative to circulating supply every day.