Is it true that you can't cash out of crypto?

Is it true that you can't cash out of crypto?

What's the fucking point then?

uh why the fuck not? just cash out slowly

We just love playing with our meme coins.
Now shoo.

Of course we can't cash out... Then we'd all be rich! It's all just a game. And we're having a blast playing it.

no, it's not true. get your cunty shitskin self back to your cuck hime on reddit faggot

now with offshore private exchanges you can cash out even tax free

wonder when tax offices start to act

I did.

I cashed out my initial invesment of $7500 off of coinbase (I had 7600 but the jews wanted $100 of it...)

Not this fucking shit again. Just fuck off. Of course you can. Every time bitcoin rises you twats start this again... Oh no I can't cash out... Binance has stolen my money..... Tax bolox..... Ahhhhhhh sage

I cashed out and it turned out that my tax is higher than profit
not even larping, I hired lawyer to help me out but it feels like I'll just waste more money on him because he's not helping much to be honest

What's with the larping in this topic? No, you can't cash out. Don't listen to these idiots.

Maybe you should hire a fucking accountant instead fucking brainlet

And this is why you cash out enough to pay your taxes at the end of the year, since you won't have enough to pay when it goes down afterwards. Your fault for not doing research.

>I cashed out my initial invesment of $7500 off of coinbase

They're gonna take that money back brother. Don't you worry about that.

don't give them false hope you cruel fuckers.

Don't have to cash out if crypto becomes the new money

That's not how taxes work. Larping faggot.

basically crypto houeses mt money for tht ebank doesn't know where it can be. for obvious reasons the price is irrelivint and can be nething

I cashed out $60k early jan through coinbase and kraken into ally bank. Worked fine. Haven't paid taxes yet, not sure if I need to prepay, but I'm not reinvesting what I owe in tax to be safe.

Just Monica.

you thought we made thousads for real doing nothing apart from brwosing japanese cartoon image board?

Jesus, it's this guy again. Nice tax FUD. TFW you have kids and your tax liability is offset.

Yes, that is how taxes work. When 2017 ended the taxes for that year were determined right there. If you owe 100k in taxes and then gamble it all away afterwards, that's on you. Still owe the 100k.

You're a fucking idiot for gambling with debt. But you'd have to lose like 70% of your gains to owe more.

Cash out through giftcards when you need goods or services, use a crypto debit card for everything else. Close your bank account.