Sold at 9k

i'm all in on link

$100 e-eoy...

Fuck off newfag.

I’m up on my initial investment, I’m holding BTC, XLM and ADA

But before I knew what I was doing I put money in APPC

sold VEN for ICON last night

shit thread.

i boguth fun at 624 sats trying to exit at 650 but got absolutely JUSTed and am now bagholding 570 sat bags

>i sold NEO at 28$

I sold 1000 iota at 1.30

Ahould i fomo back in?

I didn't get in on BTC when it was under $1 when I was given every chance to.
I didn't get into LTC at $10

repost with a better pic

I fell for the AMB pajeet. Lost only $80 but learned a good lesson about never trusting Veeky Forums

I am emotionally attached to the handful of LTC I bought when I was a broke student

I've beem accumulating trx for the last month and I'm not sure why...i'm unironically holding 57k

I watched ADA go from 0.10 to 1.30 and didn't sell, I'm too much of a pussy

>I get my Veeky Forums info from knowyorumemes!!!!
Pathetic newfag. Lurk moar.

I bought xrp when I saw Western union is testing it for money transfers...... I've been crippled.

I sold ALL my ETH at 716 and SHORTED bitcoin at $6300. Still not liquidated. I was a reckless rascal, father...

>green ID
>trips
Seriously no one is going to check this user?
Linkies will make it, nolinkers will anhero

I bought XRP to swing trade it's obvious pattern but I'm too fucking lazy to pick up free money

I went all in on PACCOIN.

I swing traded a 5k stack of JNT down to 2.5k

These were the exact retards I wanted to profit from. But it seems im no better than their lot.

I bet the creator of Nujak is so proud of his grand accomplishment.

I put most of my btc into fucking turtle meme coins while it was crashing because i lost faith. Now btc is going up and i basically have 30% left baka
I also bought icon when it was like 600 sats. My only hope is it suddenly moons now

Don't fight the bibox bots man, they're fuckin crazy

Wow. Really? Were you drunk and high?

I told people to sell at 6400$ when I had buy orders in that exact location

So true. Felt like I was at a poker table against 8 dudes in collusion.

i sold at $2000

No I just had little experience in trading and ignored indicators and my gut sense in the hope of a quick profit. Also I wanted to short from $7300 but waited for a strong signal, then went to bed, saw it plummeted under $6500 in an hour, thought we had broken support and that that was my last chance to fomo in. Then I fell asleep and when I woke up it was over $7000 ugh.

this is so unfunny

I have 1000 CAPP bought at .22. the bags are heavy user

low effort but an improve

I spent 2 ETH on 2500 BAT. The BAT is worth $900. The eth would be $1800 if I held.
I bought 170 WTC for $10 each. I sold it all at like $11 for $7 ICX right before WTC mooned to $30.
Fuck.
This

KNC
OMG
BTC
RLC

>Coinfessions

My biggest returns in crypto are because I accidentally bought NEBL instead of NAS

I made my largest gains in DOGE

>AMB pajeet
Are you talking about watchbro?

Thats terrible

I once lost 400 iota.trying to arbitrage while i was smashed

Same happened later with 500 icn

I just get that feeling when im drunk wtf

bought MAN on recommendation of watchbro and have no idea what it is

I consolidated all of my heavy bags Tuesday night. Sold APPC, VEN, XLM, and a few others. No substantial money at all (everything was worth $200, bought all at an ATH, was worth around 1k from a $500 investment).

Sent the money to Bitmex, debated on whether to long or short. Entry point 8487. 25x leverage. Shorted.

To add to this, sitting on the sidelines the last few days. Too afraid to deposit money using Coinbase due to the issues they are having atm. Not mad, slightly depressed but overall looking at this positively. Was a very cheap mistake I made, will come back in a week or two and start fresh. Maybe I’ll make it this time.

Or maybe I’m just a fucking brainlet

i could've gotten more ltc or btc but i bet on tron with partial amounts of my last investment of this year...... i need it to break even so i can throw it all in LTC and never look back

Portfolio is 50% LINK and I'm scared Sergey will break my heart :(

Put $200 into COB at $30. Held it up to $1.30. It's now under $.25. Going to zero very soon.

I fell for it too - bought 10,199 AMB but I'm only down $45 now on that purchase (I'm down 6k on my first AMB buy in January) but I believe in this project anyway so I don't care

Hope you didn't sell - roadmap next week

All in? What the hell were you thinking? I mean, considered trying to make a few bones off it, but damn dude. That was just stupid.

he will

HOMO MEME

SAGED

sold prl at 48ct

I bought 2 pizzas with 10000 bitcoin

i hold 30,000 TRX and i didnt sell when it was .25.
I also lost $50 worth of bitcoin to ElderHa$h scam.
I bought $270 worth of APPC when it was $3.50 with an entire LTC and got completely eaten.

someone help me or just kill me

i actually kind of hate my life

I literally have no idea whether Veeky Forums actually believes in link or if it's irony but I bought it anyway.

Also I've never read a whitepaper

Greed is a bitch.

i love these and i love how upset they make people