Doug Polk = the biggest faggot in crypto

Doug Polk = the biggest faggot in crypto

>Reddit personified
>hates on Bitcoin cash /our-coin/
>hates on Roger Ver /our-guy/
>puts gel in his hair (spikes it - ew)
>hates on hot alts
>upset there aren't enough niggers and women in crypto
>talks about people not knowing shit about crypto but unironically didn't know what decentralized means (go to 5 minutes - m.youtube.com/watch?t=15s&v=HC8FCPw6Ypk)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=15s&v=HC8FCPw6Ypk)
youtube.com/watch?v=QxkvbaCTELQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he hates on bitcoin cash and Roger Ver then he automatically becomes /my guy/

I don't say this lightly, but I truly suspect we have paid BCH sills on this board.

guaranteed this guy browses Veeky Forums

also he's pretty good as far as crypto youtubers go

he's good at poker though

this. anyone who uses the term "bitcoin core" is a fucking retard

Coinbase tried to unbank the banked the hard way today, but you are still funding them user get out of it

Yeah bcash shills are clunky and weird, they stand out and don’t have any meme magic. you can tell it’s Ver on his phone posting mobile links.

> no astroturf corebros tho

>Reddit personified
bad
>hates on Bitcoin cash /our-coin/
good
>hates on Roger Ver /our-guy/
good
>puts gel in his hair (spikes it - ew)
ehh it's not awful
>hates on hot alts
bad
>upset there aren't enough niggers and women in crypto
bad
>talks about people not knowing shit about crypto but unironically didn't know what decentralized means (go to 5 minutes - m.youtube.com/watch?t=15s&v=HC8FCPw6Ypk)
based

Unbanked the banked? What did Coinbase do today?

Doug Polk is based, literally one of the 3 non-faggots on crypto youtube.

*whispers* bcash

>>hates on Bitcoin cash /our-coin/
>>hates on Roger Ver /our-guy/
????? what the fuck
This dude is like the /pol/ of crypto

He doesn't hate on hot alts. He shilled LUX. You're just salty he didn't push your shit coins.

this faggot is the alpha-normie

i fucking hate this faggot but seriously can someone post some pics of his feet?

youtube.com/watch?v=QxkvbaCTELQ

Look at the youtube comment he highlights 20 seconds into the video. He browses Veeky Forums.

guarantee he's a fucking crypto nigger cause no one has ever seen the bottom of his feet which I hear are very nice

Seriously, anyone that watches crypto YouTubers are normies, not even kidding. You must be absolutely retarded to get crypto news/advice from YouTubers

Hey Veeky Forums who's the top cryptotuber and why is it Crypto Investor?

he is the crypto normon personified. study his psychology to understand the normons

he's way too down about everything. Doom and gloom out the ass and is real far up his own
still watch his stuff though kek

yeah doug is cool.

bcash is not "our coin" Veeky Forums fucking hates bcash and for good reason

literally who

lol. I don't even own any bch you stupid faggot

Nobody cares about Ver or his coin.
Quit whining.

True I like his vids even thought I already know everything he talks about.

washed up poker player

OP you're obviously salty bec he's made a fuck ton of money playing poker, he's funny, and successful. Save more pictures of him to upload to Veeky Forums and suck his dick a little more why don't you.

He blatantly tries to not talk too much about Eth and how everything is better than bitcoin tech wise because hes more invested in bitcoin.

BCC and Roger Ver are both literal garbage. Are you actually fucking autistic.

I own both

Bch is the real Bitcoin

He'd shit his pants. Also, he's retarded
bitcoin core, bitcoin core, bitcoin core
lol. Only low iq retards think Doug Polk is based. Crypto anarchist destroyed him.
And it's a shitcoin.
Maybe you missed the part where he was bothered by there not being enough women and niggers in crypto

>Doug Polk
he's ok
>on Bitcoin cash /our-coin/
fucking kys already faggot

>niggers
ripple

>I don't say this lightly, but I truly suspect we have paid BCH sills on this board.

******************this

Whatcha' doing rabbi?

Doug hasn't shilled BAT and isn't Brave verified, which is essentially THE future of cryptocurrency for YouTube publishers.

Loses a lot of credit in my eyes. He's a semi-intelligent normie who can put together a decently entertaining video, but he doesn't know SHIT about cryptocurrencies.

bcash being biz coin? you are a new fag

Drained peoples bank accounts by charging them fees 50x, some people lost like 60k or more.

Dude what are you talking about? He's got a really good sense of humour and he's arguably one of the best youtubers in crypto.

Doug is the best person in the crypto community. His videos bring me joy even during dips. Get off his case.