Can make 100k starting, 300k after 3 years

>can make 100k starting, 300k after 3 years
>don't even need a high school diploma just pass a drug test and take some safety courses
>want a job? literally just show up with some steel toed boots then make 100k starting, company will pay for training
>company will pay for pretty much everything you need
>can save 90% of income and dump into crypto

Why haven't you taken the /oil/ pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_paK1Qymp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reporting in from Williston, ND!!!

none of what you've said is true, rebecca.

Because I'm intelligent

back breaking work. i'm too lazy.

>working in the middle of nowhere and having no entertainment
If yoire a single guy who declared bankruptcy a month earlier sure
Or have a family at home and desperately need money
Or are depressed and fighting drug addiction or whatever

>Rebecca
Lmao it's this guy again

>Why haven't you taken the /oil/ pill yet?
because
>just pass a drug test

becasue you dont work in the oil feild and your dumb. 99 percent of oil feild workers make 14 a hour

>die of cancer in your 50's

My granddad was a miner and this happened to him
Now I'm a miner of crypto currency without the health risk

>Start suffering back problems at 30
>Get cancer at 28 for continuous exposure to oil/fumes/chemicals

No thanks. People who work there are brainlets too dumb for uni looking for easy money

and the only place this may happen is in west texas and as you dont work in the oil feild i will tell you its a fucking shit hole and i go out there ever week or so for acouple of days and i have to leave

you still following me, pervert?

no uneducated operator is earning 100k starting

no operator period is earning 300k

source: exxonmobil process engineer

>dies on the job

What's the accident rate ?

>no entertainment
I'm pretty sure they have internet and that's all we do anyway

>becasue you dont work in the oil feild and your dumb
could you un-mong your post into non-tard please

This job isn’t for the plethora of whiny self entitled millennials on this board.

This
> I just want to "contribute" to "society" and smoke some fucking weed like people smoke and drink liquor and not have to worry about drug tests

hahaha same here!

can you get me an internship larp bro

Is it easy to apply and start out there? Im highly interested in receiving training as a roustabout and working my way up

nothing OP posted is true
>brother has worked on an oil rig for 15 years and I work on a tanker

they literally hire anybody that applies as long as you can pass background and drug test. I was looking for a new job and had about 10 different places call me and ended up picking one that pays 22/hr. williston is the best place for work in the US period

Do they also supply housing? I hear it's common out west and it'd make moving easier for me

Forget to mention that this is what you're doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_paK1Qymp8

Every second you're on the job you risk getting your head or limbs ripped off, or getting totally tangled up in heavy machinery.

No upward mobility
Most don't make 100k
Spent the last 4 years getting an IT degree
Not intellectually stimulating
Work with a bunch of mongs

Link to 100k oil Job?

>too dumb for uni

some do some dont. just start applying online and when they call just ask what they offer

Also dangerous, and you are working on an oilrig/field. It sounds like it sucks, dude.

>Not intellectually stimulating

Any job is intellectually stimulating if you actually give a shit.

i might be moving out to Williston soon. We got a crypto club going or something?
there are lots of oil jobs in different fields with different career tracks. I went with geology track so got a degree and all and will end up as wellsite geologist. you dont need to do that tho.

my best year was 2014 made $115k

You forgot
>get laid off in spring
>ram 3500 with lift kit and smoke stacks gets repo'd
Every time
t. Albertan

>drug test

Out

there it is. the ultimate comeback.

IT in oil is the ultimate redpill... We all make more than 100K.

One of the best posts ive ever read

place looks like it could be a kick ass obstacle course

I really don't think I could handle the job. I could handle the circumstances but i'm a lightweight.

use fake piss it works

In Norway those safety courses cost 200k NOK.

Oil would be an okay business to be in if you don't mind having no life for a few years. It is the same business with mining or ranching. Resource extraction can pay alot of money if you can work long periods of time and work as much overtime as you can humanly do.

Haha, why though? Progress?

Hey /oil/bros, looking for advice.

I recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from a top 10 school in the US. Not sure how to put this, but basically I would rather work my ass off for a few years and save a shit ton of money than wagecuck 40-50 hours a week and pretend to not hate my life. Although my degree is in engineering I'm not some sort of academic autist and I actually enjoy swinging a wrench and busting my ass (especially more than sitting in a cubical). Does anyone have any advice for me on oil jobs?

>thousands of cfm through chinese electronics
good luck with that

Do they accept manlets?

field engineer position is prob what you want. Haliburton hires tons of them and Schulumberger probably does as well. I would look into that kind of option.

cutoff is 6'2

Unironically what are some 100k starting jobs that require no experience/degree? Is crab fishing in Alaska still viable?

Id rather not go to hell for destroying the enviroment thanks tho
rather work with people that have iqs higher than 80

smug liberal fag but ok lol

AK Crabbing is over. ND Williston is done. As usual /biz is ten years too late.

inb4 >believing le MSM jews global warming hurr fucking durr

damn they're fast on the draw tonight

stop

Good for u user. Ur posts r really saving the world. THANK YOU

>newfag can't into greentext
go back to /pol/ fucktard

wow triggered much

I'm too much of a bitch for office work. I can't even imagine my autistic ass dealing with coworkers like these.

You must have an IQ below 100 to think Energy companies intentionally destroy the environment. In my experience they care more about the environment than environmentalists.

>t. big oil shill
kys

>In my experience they care more about the environment than environmentalists
Holy shit that is hilarious I've never seen someone try and make that argument before.

Do exactly what you said you want to do. I worked alongside a guy exactly like you. He was 45 he would ride to work extremely fast on his motorcycle trying to escape his life by splattering out on the road. He eventually quit and started pursuing his dreams but he told me not to follow in his steps. I’m going to tell you the same. Do right by your dreams and do right by others. The rest falls into place on its own

the keystone protesters left a bigger environmental waste than any oil company did there.

It's a vicious circle

Na, I'm all set. I'll stick with my cushy union construction job.

Don't get me wrong I'm not on the side of protestors/rioters either both sides are idiotic but you don't really believe that the oil companies care about the environment do you? For one moment try and step out of your partisan us vs them bubble and just think logically. Yeah the protesters were mostly virtue signalling idiots but the energy companies do not care about the environment if they did they wouldn't have started a fucking oil company in the first place kek. They care about making money and sure they may make an effort to appear that they want to cause minimal damage to the Earth while raping it of its resources but people that actually care about the environment don't try to argue that global warming isn't real

I may be a manlet, but I'm oily.

GTFO my state
You dumb oil fucks are ruining my farming land
I wish all of you would drink the stuff you rape from this land

Facts
Idiots with money

The US becoming the world's major producer and exporter of oil by 2020 is the only hope we have.

its my state now pajeet bitch

All oil niggers need to be shot on sight

oil field work wasnt around when I was younger
instead I became an electrician
I have finally gotten to the point of not having to be a grunt everyday
why on earth would I want to restart and beat up my body more than it already is?

also, many people in my area do work the oil fields. Many of them make 100k, none make 300k... you rarely see the ones making 100k because those guys work literally 80 hours a week, every week, with rarely a day off. Some even live on site and save a ton of cash by living out of their trucks.