Poorfag here: Will I ever "make it" ?

I am a normal student which invested 3500$ in Crypto recently. A lot for my circumstances.
Also took part on the APEX ICO recently.
I am a bit down at the moment now though.
Anyway, my question is:
Am I ever going to make it or will I miss out and see all the wealthy people around me later in life and being depressed for how dumb I was, being too late again?
Don't want to die poor or wagecuck for the rest of my fucking life.
Any recommendations biz bros, apart from kys?

Any yeah. Pic unrelated. Wouldn't fuck her. Or at least only from behind.

Don't come on Veeky Forums and post mutt arses

sage

>sage
>doesnt sage

Who's gonna cook my food when I go out to eat? We need wagecucks like you, well, at least until robots replace you

Fml

I said it and I will say it again

We will have the highest suicide rates ever witnessed to humanity in history in exactly 5-10 years.

>I am a normal student which invested 3500$ in Crypto recently.

Did you borrow money to invest that?

If you did, you should KYS

Yeah, you think so?
Because of what's going on now or in general?
I actually could imagine this as well to be honest, when I see where are things moving.
More and more low payed wagecucks and more depressed people

I am not fucking retarded.
So no, I didn't.
But still it's quite a lot of my net worth. Anyway, I would be willing to lose it.

two kinds of people in this world. winners and losers. winners will keep winning, losers will keep losing. i know i'm a loser so i'm not even going to bother. i'll throw some money into crypto just in case i'm wrong, but i expect to stay poor forever.

Pretty much this
But luckily i see agree with the other user about the suicides but their is another side to that coin
Murders, the wealth gap is going to grow so big that the people on the bottom are going to mass suicide or rise up

Anons, fuck.
Where will this end then?
Seriously this will become a problem for society. Or are we just a bit too pessimistic? Other opinions?

Moving to a shithole and living just with poor people and getting drunk all night and getting a hooker per month? Seen such people, they seemed to be pretty happy about their life.

I say this because there's so much money made in this space and many people who come in now are already beating themselves up for coming in to late. The amount of people in crypto is still very small but by the time (if we get there) the masses are really in and actually realise what happened it will be far to late.

One of the main reasons people kill themselves is heartbreak and financial crisis/issues

I can't see a bigger financial crisis than for all the people that told themselves it was all just a scam and bullshit untill they realise they could have litterly become millionaires on very little money to invest.

Also same way it goes around for people in crypto now who ''aren't making it'' people are going to get depressed as hell when this blows up and bursts and crashes to oblivion (if that happens) knowing all the ''moonshots'' they missed out on.

Its gonna be a bloodbath either way.

Yeah, but it will be mostly women. They will turn up their noses at moral but financially unsuccessful (or, in other words, average) men and fuck chads and when they are used up no one will want them.

Women suicide rate is already some 60% above the historical baseline.

You think newfags know how to sage?

I almost couldnt pay rent last week
I go to the local community to get free bread and only buy shit thats cheap as fuck
I put 1k into crypto that i saved up over a long period of time and it crashed down 80%, never even get to see any green
I already came to the conclusion im not going to kill myself, but all the rich fucks in the world hoarding all the wealth? Next 5-10 years they are going to be in some serious shit when us poorfags finally get sick of the status quo

What did you buy?

>took a serious financial risk
>didn't work out
>KILL THE RICH!!!!!!!!

Communism, everyone.

no you won't suck my chode

Maybe we have to learn how to get happy without having millions of dollar in the bank.
It isn´t everything in life. But for sure, it can become depressing.
I actually saw BTC in 2014 and thought it would be over already.
Well, I could have made a shitton of money since then. Fuck this!

Since nobody is bothering to ask, what did you invest in specifically, besides the APEX ICO?

This isnt about the 1k, its about how the poor are doomed to always be poor because of how the system is rigged
Communism doesnt work that has been historically proven, but neither does the current system, give it time wait until the wealth gap gets too large and watch what happens

I think we should restructure lifestyle and work, most people work jobs that don't really contribute to society anyway and are void of meaning. Millions aren't everything but I'm pretty sure you start craving it when you work 40h-50h a week at a job you dislike.

Got Pajeeted on APPC
Should have known better then to listen to biz but what has happen has happen nothing i can do about it now

Ellen is shilling bitcoin right now
Expect some more money to flow in

The poor (in the west) are not doomed to be poor. They'll never be rich, but moving into having an adequate and comfortable life is achievable with some work.

XLM before the rise in December
NEO
DBC, currently down a bit. Waiting for the Binance pump to sell that shit.
And some GTO before the competition already

Plan to get some nice gains with NEX in the near future.
Guess flipping some promising ICO´s isn´t the worst thing I could do right now with such a small ammount of money, to gain a bit of traction.

dump everything you are holding and go all in on chainlink. it will be $100 eoy and over $1000 by 2020

It is like hating athletes that have been grinding since they were 5 years old.

How dare they?

if I have 50k portfolio now can I still make it to 7 figs?
please hold me user and tell me I can make it