Should I go to college? I keep getting calls from colleges. I even got invited to go to one on Monday and check it out...

Should I go to college? I keep getting calls from colleges. I even got invited to go to one on Monday and check it out. Is it a waste of time? I'm also worried about student debt and shit like that. I don't wanna be a debt slave

>>lollege
Only if you want to be a feminist, doctor, engineer, or lawyer

Feminists are feminists.
Doctor's are overpaid lifestyle enablers. Engineering is debatable if you really need college.
Lawyers are shills.

It's as if you grew up on the internet instead of the real world.

>Lawyer's are shills
It's as if I was made for the job.

The amount of work you put in during the 4 years for a bachelor's is enough time spent to succeed on your own. It's good if you're lazy and lack drive, it forces you and teaches you to work. Hindsight the 4 years I put in coulkd have been better spent, it just requires self discipline

He isnt far off
Lawyer: Ultimate 7 year meme degree. They are cranking out lawyers an an incredible rate. Lawyering peaked in the 60s when we had an incredibly high standard of living, no internet, and high illiteracy. 7 years of school + 5 year of basically being a paralegal working 60 hr weeks. It is a shit life for the chance to crack 200k at 40 while still working 60hr weeks. All this while working in a service industry that creates nothing and adds little to society.

Alright college sounds absolutely horrendous. But I keep getting calls and emails from colleges and stuff. How bad would it look if I said I wasn't interested?

Dont do it OP. Find a job paying $15-20 per hour and low rent. Use extra money to invest in crypto

What occupations would one pursue without a college degree though?

Where do you live what industries are there just start from bottom and climb up

That's what I was planning to do.

>Engineering is debatable if you really need college

Jesus christ you're retarded.

You absolutely need college, OP, but only if you want to go into any math or science. Regardless, you're probably not going to get the job you want without going to college.

It's really fucking hard to find a job though. I went to a interview and they said expect a call in 3 weeks. It's about to be 4.

College isn't about learning things, it's about getting a big sticker you can put on your resume so employers know you're a good boy who can follow things through.

If you don't have that sticker, they will throw your resume in the trash. It's retarded, because they won't even consider your skills.

If you don't want to go to college, you should learn a trade, which can be quite profitable. If you can't go to college or learn a trade, enjoy a life of being a poor nobody.

uni student here, got a good sales job over summer (nzfag) and immediately regretted studying

huge waste of money desu

I have 875k of a coin that will go to 4-5$ some day. I'll be a rich nobody.

It's probably a wiser life decision to follow a path that actually ends in success most of the time rather than banking on a delusion.

Those digits speak volumes, user

>I keep getting calls from colleges
The absolute state of "higher education".

This. Working for 4 years will increase your skills way more than college and you'll make money.

I applied to do Computer Science just for the memes user and I probably won't go, I don't want to be a computer programmer I just have no idea how to succeed at the life game.

What coin.

Military

These days you need to apply to hundreds of jobs. I've gotten almost all of my jobs in the past 6 years from dice.com. career builder.com is also good. Don't even wait for someone to get back to you. Just keep applying to more every day. You may need to do it for 6 months.

This is a good recommendation. You learn valuable skills and get paid.

>joining a satanic cult spilling blood for the blood gods
Thank you for your cervix