Is chainlink really the last eth and antshare tier moon mission...

Is chainlink really the last eth and antshare tier moon mission, I already know oldfags are in it despite the fud but what makes you so sure it will be successful?
I want to believe

>doing your research on Veeky Forums
I refuse to spoonfeed you idiots anymore. I hope you fall for whatever retarded FUD gets posted in this thread and miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime.

unironically pic related

this

only because it's a project from the time of /oldbiz/ and now we're all crabs in a bucket. next time there's a good opportunity to get in early on something it's not going to be discussed here. those days are over! you're just lucky chainlink is undervalued and still cheap.

how the fuck do I even buy these things in australia

fuck off we're full.

CHAINLINK IS A SCAM!
dont listen to those fags.

LINK
REQ
JNT

basically, the bags I hold

My concern is how long it has been flatlined for, i get the significance of the project but don't understand why it is failing in the market

because sergey is not a fomo fagget, he knows what hes doing...

you can't come, you were sent to a penal colony for a reason.

Hello, fellow coiners. Can I buy normal stock in Chainlink through my Vanguard account or do I have to buy an imaginary wallet and trust shady coinshillers??

The product isn't even out yet. There is a shitty ruby poc implementation on their website, that's it.

>unironically

fuck that word now I want to hurt somebody

Simplified Mainnet is THIS QUARTER. Partnerships will be announced. Marketing for Chainlink will BEGIN at this point with the new marketing director.

I'm being conservative, but if you don't think $10+ per Link is going to happen this year then you are brain dead.

You gotta be straight up jacked on retardroids to buy into this coin, I can't even count the amount of red flags this coin gives. You honestly believe some fat russian hamburglar looking motherfucker is out to improve the world using state of the art blockchain technology with his acquired philosophy PhD, fucker probably spent 4 years figuring which came first, the bigmac bottom or top bun. The absolute state these deluded linkians are in...waste of air, space and precious bandwith. Not to mention this fat sperglord spends his time doing fuck all and can't even be arsed to update his "bigdick early investors" on their slack channel or a simple status update on twitter, heck check in at a McD's every now and then to show signs of life. With years of development still ahead this fucker might end up in the ER any moment hooked up onto BigMac sauce infuse.

Coinbase $AUD for ETH
Send ETH to Binance
ETH for LINK
LINK to wallet
Quit job. Bash & rob immigrants for a living to survive for 12 months (and because it is a hoot!)
Then check your watch in 12 months - the time will read 'Half past Lambo at Moon o'clock'

Now go knock a Pajeet on his ass as a thank you

hello fellow marine how are you

you can never be sure, sergey can call off the project at any time and link can go to 0

you can also doubt the project, put it off until it moons to $100 then want to kill yourself

would you rather be part of the next (truly) moon mission, or would you sit on the side lines and watch it go by, then feel like offing yourself?

also pic related

If you cant figure out how to get a non verified binance account you cant even have my referal code.. 13901066

(Buy ethetlreum from kraken/coinbase/btcmarket) then transfer to binance then buy link

Can't wait to see you fags cry when this shit catches on.

It won't get used because it's got competitors who are already throwing in the mainnet.

The idea's great, but the execution is what really matters.

I'm rooting for your execution.

After getting pajeeted and depleted by APPC i now realise the pajeet meme is true
Mobius will fail, pajeets dont have any win in their dna

underrated comment

Was in ETH from $9, but missed out on ANS.

Nobody knows whether they will succeed with the development, although it seems likely. And we do know that if they succeed, it'll have an enormous impact on the cryptomarkets.

Coupled with the fact that they're not running a marketing campaign makes it a slam dunk. Any project that manages to claw its way up the top 100 without a single "Tweet" and one single announcement will surely blow the fuck up once a marketing campaign is launched; whether or not the product is finished.

Newfags see the lack of marketing as a problem because they want instant gratification. I see it as an advantage for assured future growth.

Your chain link bullshit is god awful and no one wants to conduct blockchain-financial network transactions through nodes held by actual retards

buy tesla

thinking of buying this, but am a no coiner. How do I get a wallet without ethfags telling me to meme me on that?

bingo

>The product isn't even out yet. There is a shitty ruby poc implementation on their website, that's it
u might wanna check out the site now user.

Yeah VISA is gonna use chainlink!

>1 fat russian dev

its a meme

>Newfags see the lack of marketing as a problem because they want instant gratification. I see it as an advantage for assured future growth.
Mother fucking this right here. All the fucking asses complaining when the price goes down. "Muh opportunity cost." Get fucking real you little shit.

ok thanks just bought 500

Just read the fucking whitepaper and ask Rory to join the Slack.

>creamy eyed delusion

LINKies are C U L T members. Like Hillary supporters.

Exactly this. Crypto is a space full of ADHD dumb fucks that need FOMO to buy shit, tron is a perfect example. That is the only reason why link is still at the price it is. One day the companies using LINK will be announced, people will actually realise holy fuck what a project and we will see $50 link. Gonna be good.

Fucking shit fuck cunt ass you're right my fucking man.

help me you fucking fags, I want to be meme money rich too

That's what the fuck I'm talking about.

maybe there's no marketing because there's nothing to market.

congratulations on being sold vaporware by a Russian snake oil salesman

>1 russian skeleton dev

Fucking retard moonboy over here

You gonna reverse that stance when the repo is made public?

aaaaa fuck me i only have 1k i wont be able to retire even if this shit 100x's. im gonna keep trading shitcoins until i can afford more then go all in

I dont believe this
also ALL web apis? ALL of them?

20k here, hope that's enough to make it bros.

How is that hard to grasp?

RLC also fits this description...already have a working product and real use case, focusing on development instead of marketing.

Why cant you mine chainlink?

Use your brain. Read the news. Find out what's in demand. You've already been fucking spoon-fed that this shit is the fucking future. Are you REALLY going to run a node?

Alright i just went all in with my $200
Im poor and its all i got

i don't like your tone, rebecca. and no, i'm going to join a pool. stop being a cunt, it's unnecessary. you're going to die alone and shriveled up with your cats. is that what you want?

Hello I've been in LINK since November. I work for one of the largest companies in Sweden and were all buying Chainlink. My coworkers have read the whitepaper and think Sergey is brilliant. Good luck friends

>10 million LINK gets moved off from one of the dev wallets and sent to binance
>suddenly volume pumps 2000% but price only increases by 20%
>right before the conference
call me crazy but there's something fishy going on. I think some company might've arranged a purchase of LINK with Sergey but they wanted to do it anonymously through binance. There is NO other explanation for the insane volume 2 days ago. LINK has never had that much volume before.

youre a jew

eth make peepal rich
me like rich
link make meeeeeee rich!

brilliant and reassuring, thanks friend

So you'd only buy something that has already gone up in price... So then how would you make any money?

Fuck yeah, that sounds awesome.

Ya but why?

washing money for investors through the exchange makes more sense than sending directly.

why wouldn't you just transfer outside of binance...

have you seen what autists can do?

So their competitors don't hear of it and don't take advantage of LINK while it's cheap. They want them to be happy buying LINK at $50 a pop not whining that they got it dirt cheap.

see

So it can't be tracked.

thats why u buy both. RLC is another sleeping giant.

BUT DO I BUY LINK OR NOT

Seriously, if I were being paid in a token, I wouldn't want a bunch of you fucks following my LINK.

how the fug do I get a wallet to buy this shitcoin you god damn jews before I report you to the SEC

N O

What's your opinion on ENG?

same minus REQ. lets get rich

i mean if youre asking dont you already know the answer?

W H Y

H
Y

I need to buy more link

no its shit

just leave it on an exchange if you're too fuggin dumb to figure out how to withdraw it

it is too soon to get it on an exchange - it has not gone to the moon yet. pls help

Jason Parser seems to invest quite heavily into LINK according to Twitter.. that should tell you enough.

>fucker probably spent 4 years figuring which came first, the bigmac bottom or top bun
LMAO

I'll tell you what oldfags told me when I was holding Ethereum for MONTHS while it was flatlining; most people are simply too fucking retarded to realize its potential. Eventually they will all be forced to buy into something they don't understand.

Very bad bait

Are you telling me that link is legit?

maybe they already had an eth stack and wanted to use that without pumping the price

if by legit you mean a coin that makes retards feel smart

is there a difference between a street and a toilet, philosophically?

Because then there'd be no point in staking it on nodes, which is basically the same thing in that you're rewarded with LINK for staking it.

Lol. Literally Stanford PHDs with Jed McCaleb advising them.

LOL SMAWT CONTWACKS!!!

>tfw dont believe in LINK but bought 100 just to see what happens

The mobius link

was eth shilled this much last year as well?

I hope some of you newfags actually do some research and see how pathetic Link really is. Even Vitalik (founder of Ethereum) called Link overvalued at 32 million, why the fuck would you buy it at 200 million market cap.
LE FUD TO ACCUMULATE is a meme by bag holders.