WTF happened to PFR?

Fuck.. I took a few days off from crypto and find out my largest god damn holding is LIQUIDATED. I can't even sell my PFR anymore because if I sold, it would take out the whole order book. What the fuck did you telegram scammers do??? I'm DOWN TENS OF THOUSANDS IN THE RED BECAUSE OF YOU PND SCAMMERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chronologic.network/sending-a-signed-message-from-your-myetherwallet-332e73066f98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Pay us to get on KuCoin" Should have been your cue to exit

This makes me more bullish on PFR from all this FUD. Literally trying to drive down price to accumulate more nodes. If I wasn't out of FIAT I would go balls in on PFR

it was mine for sure

do these digi's look like lies? PFR is dead.

Yeah sell when they're about to release their product

I messed up. here's my position before telegram shills call me a FUDer, I hope you scammers get what's coming to you.

Pajeeted & Depleted

I'm biting right into it but it's because ED is down and idex is a shitstain on PFR's overall volume.

Greater fool theory is real. Don't give up hope, OP.

Sell it for a penny, and I'll buy it. May as well right since it's a scam.

>being *this* tired of pushing your own agenda

Dude go balls deep in it or just hang yourself. You’re not accomplishing the FUD discount were hoping to.

Retard, I cant sell because I would wipe out the order book, this fucking scam coin is dead, and the devs are scamming their community out of even more money by making them pay for an exchange listing. and the shills still come out of the gutter, pathetic.

You stupid fuck, he's saying he'll buy OTC for a penny.

I'll buy OTC for 2 cents.

>new target for A loan the childfucker's shill group
>rather than just tank like UFR, IT ACTUALLY FUCKING DIES
***INHALES***

*Alpam the childfucker

are you fucking kidding me, this is why it died huh? it was targetted by a fucking pump group. great. I got fucked by shills again, and this time they won't even let me sell. Thanks faggot PFR shills.

Where did you go OP? I want to buy OTC for 2 cents. Lets figure out an escrow and do this. I'll even throw in an extra almost $100. If you're right and its dead, you can salvage $5300 from this, at least.

> and this time they won't even let me sell

I AM LITERALLY TRYING TO BUY FROM YOU RIGHT NOW

FUD on Veeky Forums is a bullish sign.

theres no buy orders faggot, I can't sell shit. you dumpers left me with nothing, go fuck yourself for shilling this dead piece of pajeet trash.

Not just any pump group (though they're not technically that but a shill group) but the one which shilled UFR to death a while ago.

Yup, everything they touch turns to shit and dies so they basically lose money shilling at the behest of a self-admitted pedophile. Sorry you had to be collateral damage.

it was shocking to find out this way that these guys are dumping on me, in the future I'll know better than to invest in a shitcoin that was shilled as hard as PFR. Learning lesson

Holy fucking shit.

Have you never done and over the counter trade before? We set up an escrow and we trade off exchange. the funds pass through the escrow... PFR is literally trying to be a decentralized version of this. How tf can you own PFR and not understand this?

Where is proof of this group ? Some random on Veeky Forums? I want screenshots.

LOOK AT ITS PRICE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

an escrow for worthless coins? the fuck. hey brainlet, these tokens are worth next to nothing. go shill your next pump and dump. You shills fucked me over, so fuck you.

Jesus OP you are a fucking dumbshit. Just sell low when ED starts working again and complete the cycle.

Stay the fuck away from LINK,REQ,NANO
Same shit will happen soon

hell, if we're going to trade OTC I'll want this anyway so: send your PFR to MEW and sign a message by following these instructions:

blog.chronologic.network/sending-a-signed-message-from-your-myetherwallet-332e73066f98

If you do that, verifying your holdings, I'll sell a bit of my portfolio and post $5k of buy orders at ~$0.02 on IDEX. Then you can just sell into me.

I want proof of your holdings first, though, because I don't hold hardly any ETH and I don't want to sell into ETH just to have it sit on IDEX.

This way we don't even have to find/agree on an escrow.

fucking hell, a PORTION of my tokens would clear the order book and I have some faggot trying to buy these worthless shitcoins from me at 2 cents. what a fucking nightmare, stay the hell away from payfair.

I should have sold when the devs told investors to pay for their exchange listings. i fucked up.

look at the order book for fucks sake. i cant sell they already exited. I can't believe i was so stupid

List it for sell on idex for $0.03 and I'll fill it right now.

I am telling you that if you sign a message with the wallet you have PFR in, I will pad the order book with enough buy orders for you to sell into at $0.02.

How much do you want for them???

I was in the group you nigger. Go in #bot and type ?balance

Still got enough shill points? Daily 20 point deduction still active? 150 for the blue name and 300 for the green?

Lol you sad cuck

LOL for .02 cents ill fuckin buy your entire stack too

10k holder here still waiting on that trust node...

What i fucking paid for them. you scammers took a LOT of people's money, and now everyone holding this pajeet coin is in the red. I jusy want my eth back from you russian scammers.

And what did you pay??

OP, you have 4 people here who have offered to buy off of you. You can salvage $5k RIGHT NOW from this """"pnd scamcoin"""" if you just verify your fucking holdings, and then move them to IDEX. I will happily let you sell into me.

You've received several other offers in this thread as well. Stop dicking around and start coordinating with your potential buyers, you complete fucking moron.

And yes, that's me wearing my Halloween costume. Good jorb, you're in the telegram.

dude micro mcap = micro investment

keep your heavy invests for omg/eth/neo/icx/eos

Either OP is retarded or larping hard

30 cents, before the last pump and dump occured, I'm not sending you shit though because I know you just want to scam more eth out of me, even after ive been wiped out by pfr. i should have known when the devs started exit scamming but i held like a sheep

Sell your stack, pussy. Buy high, sell low you fucking moron.

If OP doesn't sell to those who already offered, he's FUDDING to lower the price, to buy more for cheap.

Hes not going to sell to you because this same guy has been creating fud threads every single night now

dude i got dumped on by a pump group not much i can do here, now the scammers want to buy from me at 2 cents. I think i'm the most JUSTed user ever.

Just stop your acting suck's... Post your address then..BTW the guy in the bee costume is not me

You don't have to send anything to anyone. We'll handle the trade through the exchange. Obviously I'm not going to pay 30 cents, but if you really think this is a scam, then why are you making it so difficult for you to salvage $5k?

Seriously, why wont you coordinate with anyone who wants to buy off you?

>eos

hahaha this guy is full of shit

What about ED though?

ED is down right now, or depth would be much better, yeah.

This is actually true.
There was also a bot wash trading the price to crazy low levels in order to get cheaper

Okay, that's where everyone was buying iirc. I don't use idex.

OP is a larping faggot who likes dicks in his mouth

Yep. Though its a shame as IDEX actually has a stellar UX. ED is so terrible, and it makes decentralized exchanges look way worse than they need to. I really wish IDEX would take over.

WHAT PUMP GROUP WE TALKING ABOUT HERE, GIVE US THE LINK MOFOS

You have only yourself to blame, buying during a big pump. If it's obvious to you now it was a PnD, it should have been obvious then. You had access to the same information, I feel nothing for you. Now complete the cycle and sell low.

>guy gets shilled into losing thousands of dollars
>shills now offering to buy his "investment" off him for pennies on the dollar
Just a friendly reminder of what you're getting yourself into if you trust Veeky Forums

I'm willing to buy too

Lol good job fudding I’m going to scoop up this dirt cheap payfair!

>guy says he got shilled into losing thousands of dollars
>someone offers to buy his """worthless""" tokens for $5k if he just signs a message with his wallet
> ignores request for signed message, makes up excuses as to why he can't/won't sell

If this is actually a shitty scam coin I'm fucking doing this guy a favor. If this coin has no buy side order book, and no future what in the world would I have to gain by buying his stash for $5k?

THINK

I will buy your PFR for 0.00012 ETH each.
I know you won’t sell it this is to prove everybody you are a bullshit rudder full of shit

Yup, never listen to Veeky Forums or you'll have a gang of PnD group shills trying to buy from you for pennies. no faggots, I want my scammed ether back. Payfair devs wont even allow anymore exchange listings till stakeholders give them another $100k so everyone stuck holding is fucked. ffs

Payfair is literally unstoppable. This went down simply because the market did, when the profits from btc trickle down to low cap coins this shit going parabolic.

live and learn op

SELL ME YOUR PAYFAIR!!! LOL FUD FUD FUD

rekt hahahahhaahahaha

You're not getting all of your ether back.

You can, however, get $5k of your ether back.

Think like an investor, not a child. If this is a scam coin, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face by not selling to me.

You won't even sell for 0.0002ETH which is way above market price lol

Bears are exhausted, only way is up from here.

>Payfair is literally unstoppable
I fucked up so badly buying this pajeetshit

The whole market went down you fucking idiot, look at every low cap coin!

> literally just ignoring buy offers and recycling the same generic FUD over and over

Ontop of that ED is down, wow you are an imbecile.

im about to buy some more now, damn this guy is a noob

same, looks like a good sign

Guys if you haven’t realised OP is simply trying to drive the price down to buy more before the next pump.

Amen to that I’m stocking up

if you actually want to sell your pfr and get out of this scam, just throw a sell wall up for a bit, let some people at it, and take it down later so you dont crash the price.

repeat until ur out

I'm 50% in atm. planning to buy more soon.

Sell me your payfair 0.0003 ETH each lol you fucking FUD dickhead

Sell it to me :)

next.exchange listing March 1

No one uses idex are you fucking retarded? Look at any coin on idex. I'm not saying idex is bad or ED is good but the fact is ED has literally 100x the liquidity of idex.

I knew better

Same thing is going to happen with link

I was in the shill group you dipshit, save it for some newfag

Telegram shills are all over this thread, when you hear anons saying "hurr I'm about to buy more" after a shitcoin already crashed, THEY'RE TRYING TO DUMP ON YOU. There are no buy orders so they're forced to shill in order to get rid of their bags. I got fucked by the pnd but I won't let other anons be scammed too.

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY BUY OFFERS YOU MORON

we fucking give you 5 buy orders

Sell them for a penny each. I'm doing you a favor, to help cut your losses, and since this is a scam, and the tokens are worthless

faggot shills trying to take more of my money, fuck off. go put up an order for 30 cents and give me back the eth you took from me before devs exit scammed.

You are literally going on an exchange that no one uses and saying there is no buy orders. Look at any coin on idex, they all have no liquidity. Once ED is working again it will resume trading ~10 cents.

Take "more of your money"? I thought it was a worthless scam coin? If PFR isn't worth anything, then what am I getting out of buying your stash for $5k?

This shitcoin isnt on any exchanges fucktard, it's on smart contracts which ANY SCAMMER CAN LIST ON. I could list PFR2 and scam you like you shills scammed me and countless other anons.

if its a scam coin then take my $5k

You stupid fuck, you're fudd will only keep lowering the price. If you want it to go to .30 start shilling dumbass, not fudding you moronic bitch