SUPER CONFERENCE WEIGHT PREDICTIONS!?!

WEIGHT PREDICTIONS FOR SUPER CONFERENCE TOMORROW!?

Im guessing he's going to be even fatter. That 32 million worth of ethereum turned into a 100 million since the previous talk, so, sergey had enough money to buy all and any type of food he wanted for 3 months now. Not to mention, with a 100 million, he could pay people to carry him around.

i honestly feel so bad for sergay. does he have any idea how much his weight is discussed on a daily basis?

250 lbs

Why does he always has the same clueless retard expression?

>1 fat russian dev

yeah this isn't an exit scam

sergey mcburgerz

Say "a 100 million" again you fucking Pajeet.

Also, use, more, commas.

chainlink 346$ soon

this

Is there a BigMac Fork yet?

Link bagholder detected

kek this

this shit is obviously vaporware.

he's probably doing the memeing himself

this token's functionality depends on it staying below $1, read the fucking whitepaper.

It's hilarious how many noobs the shills have swindled. Merely reading the white paper shows that $5-10 coins is totally impractical and defeats LINKS entire purpose

245 lb.

I'm curious if he spent some Link and got new clothes. He wore the same exact attire at a 2016 conference and 2017 Sibos...

You gotta be straight up jacked on retardroids to buy into this coin, I can't even count the amount of red flags this coin gives. You honestly believe some fat russian hamburglar looking motherfucker is out to improve the world using state of the art blockchain technology with his acquired philosophy PhD, fucker probably spent 4 years figuring which came first, the bigmac bottom or top bun. The absolute state these deluded linkians are in...waste of air, space and precious bandwith. Not to mention this fat sperglord spends his time doing fuck all and can't even be arsed to update his "bigdick early investors" on their slack channel or a simple status update on twitter, heck check in at a McD's every now and then to show signs of life. With years of development still ahead this fucker might end up in the ER any moment hooked up onto BigMac sauce infuse.

It's hilarious how many noobs the shills have swindled. Merely reading the white paper shows that $5-10 coins is totally impractical and defeats Bitcoins entire purpose

No way has Sergey been dieting. He'll come in at a solid 350.

If Link turns out not to be a meme and unironically breaks over $100 I will eat nothing but big macs for a month.

don't doubt money belly