Joe Rogan talking Crypto today

He is explaining the business model of SingularDTV and he doesn't even know it yet.

Once artists understand the power of the blockchain and what it can do for them...nothing will be the same!

youtu.be/UnI2Lap4yJo?t=2h35m8s

who the funk is this norman

Joe rogan is such a meat head. "Bro WEED is soo cool, i can smoke all day and be successful"

the douche got lucky on one show and built a following of other meat heads.

literally the runner of the most listened to podcast in the country; comedian; UFC commentator; MMA / BJJ blackbelt; multimillionaire, etc.

you're missing out bruh

IT'S EITHER BLUE CHEESE AND WINGS OR GO FUCK YO MOMMA

Sure is, but they'd use their own. I'd definitely buy Swiftcoin.

b-but he can

who do fuq is dis guy?

First they talked about nano

man hes a retard he doesnt know shit about blockchain,

Diazcoin when?

what can blockchain do for artists?

Jamie, pull that up

Look, this shit is good. If they understand shit or not doesn't matter - we WANT mainstream exposure. More exposure means more money flowing in. If it's dumb money, even better. Forget your own feelings of moral superiority "but mama I knew about shitcoins first" and try to look into the inevitable future. Not only normies, but everyone, are coming. Soon.

>golden pony dollars
lol

he kept david seaman off

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS

We're gonna be so fucking rich Joe!

Decentralized music platform like Soundcloud + itunes combined.

>>gets anally butthurt when his interviewees post facts and statistics on heavy cannabis use and he gets on a temper tantrum.

Fuck off Joe.

10th planet is fraudulent bjj faggot

[spoiler]how to respecc wamen[/spoiler]

[spoiler]being a newfag is suffering[spoiler]

we need vitaliks autistic ass on the show to blow joes mind

all i know is they're never going to succeed unless they change their name from singulardtv

When does this braindead norman mention crypto? You posted a three hour link of two retarded normans talking about stupid norman shit.

that's actually a really good idea

Thanks, just bought 100k GPD

Literal c.uck. Dude weed lmao. normie-tier

Wait till he figures out his millions of viewers can tip him in BAT

ITS OVA YOU UNDERSTAND ME
FUGGEDABOUTIT

starts at 2:34:21

THREE HOUR LONG VIDEO

WHAT PART OF FUCKING JOE ROGAN SHLL?

check

I'd love to see vitalik hit the bong

lol, says coin got hacked when it was an exchange

Joe's retarded. I wasted my time for this

Yeah he is a meat head but he's a woke bro and a funny ass comedian. Also he was on newsradio before fear factor and now he's like fuck it I'm gonna just talk to people and smoke weed all day. Not trying to impress anyone just living his life. He made it don't be salty.

where do i buy some GPD?

he's a little behind the times with this one here, he started off pretty fine and then just skydived into the ground.

t. louder with crowder fan

Can you outwork him in the gym neckbeard?

Listen to the podcatst he did with Andreas Antonopoulos and tell me how "woke" he is

i love joe because all the redditfags get triggered and think he's a nazi

I have zero clue who this bald chucklefuck is. Why is some random normie relevant to crypto?

cool story