Block Array ARY

Should I buy? It's so low in value and they have partnerships coming up I think.

You have until like the end of march to buy, thats when the traction starts rolling in since by then they'll have completed their pilot study and had time for their new developers to make good progress

I'm happily holding. It might be a while before we see any huge gains from this but not a bad spot to stick your money if you need a break from crypto until the next bull run.

hasn't mooned yet and below ICO price right now I'm planning on loading up soon.Team has actually been delivering

Is it true they are working with UPS/USPS/Some other shipping carrier?

Im pretty sure that was some shill that said that just wanted to unload their ICO bags. The pilot study is with a small trucking company.

however, if you watched the US senate hearing you could see that logistics sees some of the biggest benefits of blockchain, so I wouldn't doubt they'll find some carriers to work with them.

at 8m market cap I really don't see what could go wrong desu, youll need to hold 1-2 months before you see some gains though, this is not a quick moon coin.

since they started doing weekly updates i've felt much better about this coins future. Good communication is key in crypto. Plus since they're US based registered as a company they can't exit scam

if anybody's curious what the last 2 updates were

wtf this is real
but it looks like they updated their logo... is the new one original?

I thought sam getting a haircut was a meme lol.

Im buying just because the madman did it

the man browses Veeky Forums and laughs at the FUD

Think about it for a second user... Really make your neurons fire. Do you want to invest in a company that used the first result for "3d cube logo" as their logo, instead of just drawing a fucking cube in or simply going without a logo or maybe just the text as a logo for the first few days? Protip: they changed their logo only after getting called out on it.

Where can I buy this coin?

already been addressed in the telegram

Kucoin, but again don't buy ARY if you want a quick moon mission, this is a 2-6 month hold

>the man browses Veeky Forums for bobs and bagenas
fixed.

just found this posted in the telegram too, curious how this will end up in a few months. I really hope Sam listens to us and contacts IBM to work directly with Hyperledger instead of just being compatible with their fabric.

Here's the current website which has Hyper ledger as compatibility.

Anyway if anybody is still on the fence just watch the recent US senate hearing to see there is a demand for logistics blockchain in the US. We just have to trust the team pull through.

We really need to start spamming Sam to hurry up and contact IBM if he hasn't already. I heard they're getting swamped with applicants