Congrats biz, we killed TURTLE COIN

Press S to spit on the grave

it's absolutely dead at this point i don't even know if the bittrex listing rumors are gonna save it

It's being developed activly as fuck just because it doesn't 20x in a day doesn't mean shit

S weak handed faggot whales ruined the coin. Two of them are petulant children and probably creampie the dev who gives them whatever they want

so you are saying that it's not gonna pump where i want it. the best thing you can do for a coin is to not develop it just have rumors & forks that's what pumps it

agreed, the whales dumped so hard & everyone else dumped & now we are 2sat & i wanted turtle to win, but it can't now.

100 Mill coins per day, there's not enough demand to sustain. There was a screenshot here a few days ago, a faggot named Cision alone is dropping millions daily for 3-4 sats. IT's DEAD *inhalessss*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The devs literally told a whale to fuck off who then dumped it from 8 SATs. Said whale was the largest holder of them all. He has like 700mm and dumped most of it

>tfw my real box turtle just died

condolences

This hurts

unlike most scams, bagholders in this had AMPLE opportunity to get out. and you still do.

i've been warning you for weeks. and i'll keep warning you, because the price is at 3 sats (rofl) and can go under 1, where it will trade for doge instead of btc, which is exactly what's going to happen... the market cap has a long way to fall still

kek turtles fucking whales

This is great news then, spread TRTL among the people!

i thought it was going to a penny because you know the website looks nice, the coin is cool, and i liked the community. little did i know that this behemoth would tank to 4sat. why can't we just collectively hold until $1 & then organize a big dump on the baby boomers & pajeets that buy in once it's on binance? biz we are supposed to work together not this. anything but this

It's a real coin with a real developed team and a real community

So of course it dumps because that makes so much sense

if anyone is interested in free TRTL coin i'm going to be giving away 10,000 TRTL to everyone that post's there TRTL wallet address on the comments of my IG. I will let you know when to post it.

www.instagram.com/chosis7

you were the chosen one biz, you were supposed to bring balance to the turtle

nobody wants your bags faggot. You can't even give that shit away.

I'll give away 50 million turtles here to whoever posts a fucking address. Can't sell them and they're not worth a fucking thing since you can't sell them

TRTLuyWp7a6ECdJMjTsX4oFwoHGmKyhtXS1myHZAPDDjcUsJMJKDKfR8jPRHcHkteELrsrk8amR7S3yHqavi5bUAVKGDs9rkj4q

TRTLv3cfN9iTyBnQreoWMgS5buhuBM8Fhgzu8rLaLhJYGUXPMgXroiJHVFbjKAuaMR2EPQHcizWLc3Zcg41YxNoQ9JrYGcmvM99

Payment Id: aca25c29a213053a06eaeaab136e2a3e5ebc83cdd53c49346f8424a1bebef83a

Nah, definitely not dead, just sleeping for a while

yeah, for 150 fucking years till they're all mined out. My guess is that mining will probably stop in a few weeks other than a couple deluded faggots including turtle marine that have hopes this fucking piece of shit will be anything more than a meme

gib
TRTLv1QijptEfYL7Xj2nDifpgXLTaEEZPeXz6jSAWSuHKZfkDHcQVBYKVt4BQ4fke9Wdb6ej2Ynw1jJJJjbrpWTTfAqy7QxPiyb

devs seem like they really want it to be a valued coin though

That's like 20 grand at current prices

I don't think it's dead, but it's not going to moon any time soon

>can't sell them
tradeogre has 5btc worth of buy orders, 4 of them for 3 sats a pop

and what fucking retard is going to blow 20k on a pile of shit that isn't worth a fucking penny? Thanks asshole, my thoughts exactly.

Either way, quit fucking begging you dipshits. I just did all you turtle asswipes a fucking favor and formatted the drive that had my shitcoin wallet on it along with the stupid keys. Took 80 million shitcoins out of circulation for you fucks.

why is all the serious BTC on tradeorge and not on TradeSatoshi where it is safer?????

to anyone wondering, these are paid discord shills. the coin is a premined scam (december mining, not literal premine)

sure is LARP af in here. Guys i actually have 10MM TRTL and will be giving some away this week. Follow me on IG for instructions later in the week.

www.instagram.com/chosis7

go pound sand choadhuffer. Go back to getting spit roasted by cocksteady and eatcock you fucking kike shill shit bag

why won't trevon james do a video on turtle? it's my birthday tomorrow and that's honestly all i want in life right now. I spammed him on twitter but he refuses

TRTLv2x7d7b8rrTSSPJrgVAuCgjQHNasX5EyAS9zKEvJbGAqDEUka4qZfbjQ1kL1EMeDgJ4bfvZ8aNQamcpcQuS697rZRPpoZZz

Big if huge

You're even more pathetic than Reddit. And that's saying something. You LARP this hard for "fun"?

do it nigger, we both know you won't because you're a filthy noturtler fudding faggot
TRTLv1Vrt5xjkBNyDyTe6AeURfzwfeD6mFSbnMiz3ZL4fmewPuJwGsSd9rcFzMtcJDbrg5S974iwiHM57Jkp2uQtPD3XtQiDGq1

TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

here you go cocksuckers. You can take this new spicy meme I made back to your shitty fucking discord and share it with the dictator dev cocksteady

Just leave already, TurtleMarine.

go fish you shilling kike faggot. you fucking turtle assholes are all going to lose what little bit of pathetic money you have. Enjoy standing around rubbing cocks with the fucking retard devs who wont do a fucking thing to help the price of their shitcoin other than make memes and fuck around with mining on vidya. Privacy piece of shit

TRTLv3WhrbHQHQaW4h22gG6Mv1ajn3q6catwXVAT5DcbaBNLnJfXHeHQyZAp5qTV73FVdF65NiFX1BZPfRRcNrXSHBVEcZFJxu3

my god the selling on TO right now

exactly. there is just over double what I'm holding in sell orders on TO. this coin is dead. No amount of FOMO can help it.

Don't give away 50MM user, but if you want to get rid of a few i'll be glad to take some. Thank you my guy
TRTLuxVcSjQ3NASuDzpntSQgD3QBPZx73bZSGubKAmUhdiwQSo97f18MhZFhUeEFCrDAjJPh2yTii4QpibXW7r2n7EXHFxcaMYR

S
S

oh shit, I remember seeing this shilled before the pyramids. What happened biz?

closest thing to a 1000x possible coin I can see.

Yeah 1000 TRTL per 1 DOGE

Jesus dude, they have benzos for these kinda issues...

I am from the far flung future of 2020
TRTL is $100 end of 2018, $1000 end of 2019 and is on track to be the next bitcoin ever since Bitcoin died half way through 2018 due to being shit.

Buy TRTL, it will make you a millionaire.

>now we are 2sat
>see arbitrage opportunity thanks to the 4BTC buy wall at 3
>in the hour it takes to transfer funds to TradeShitoshi it's already back up to 4.
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....

S

Hey are you stupid faggots seriously discussing price movements of a memecoin that was created as a meme, and massively accumulated by like 10 people before the discord was ever made?

Wow, you are. Must be the marks we chose who still dont realize they got scammed with a memecoin.

Jesus thats funny.

Whatever it's not like Electromeum were they raised 40 million dollars in an ICO to fork Monero. It's just a fun coin with some big whales. It could take a few months to get some traction again. I've taken a bath on this shit but I'm still mining it and may buy some more if it dips to 1sat. The FUD is so try hard. Reeks of Curry.

Complete scam. Rocksteady dumped millions of coins on Tradesatoshi before it went down for a week. So-called friendly community is a bunch of asshole kids on discord

TRTLv2UPzMEQn69psTLivb249LSXxJogN74EVzKrqggBUKTei8Yhnp4Jyi6NyCoZwdPyK4d5g2aC4L8sRm4Fcxz12bCWCEwtrms

TRTLux8FHQbFL5zUwPvKFhgeQbBG63ZBPPwhSmHnQ1qDYkoSa4TprM73UQDUx82ysdZpCbg3uSyaTKkfXn1dgaV7gSH7sjyv1jk

It's not even a friendly discord, it's full of retards.

The whales are horrible like that Cision guy, he just dumps his turtles without a care for the community.

S

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON

They are fudding to collect cheap TRTLs

Cision and Phunk are assholes but every other whale is pretty cool

i dont see this coin coming back. the fomo is dead and the devs dont care about image or hype

yolo

TRTLv2yCu2WBQ3yCFJFgcCT7TgpF4cGbEKeKyJ6VHa5DTsUkjZQd3twcUBfPGLvFetDu33MByoTKsjcNBJPNsXj6By6r2j8nvtZ

>he thinks it's dead

p-pls, I'm accumulating
TRTLuwUf3HoBYvDxP35zoPN5gZahKmgR2KrEqiC6tTNK7djHyvr8BirMuSiuVLRrqtXJhxxpX6n3wezabwuBg81RAny7d7JA42a

Oh shut the fuck up

Yeah its dead. The cunt Cision fucked it hard. Devs could change block time to save it but doing nothing. Time to go support Alloy - the new TRTL.

>expecting a literal nigger to be useful for once

WE ARE TURTLE MARINES

WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE US SELL

Hi guys! Can you sent me some tyrtles?
I would be very grateful.
TRTLv3nT8nS6HdytAUdZWa4cCAHGUuzwX4eEjc2tJimk1XcVkj6Dx3hPVjwr2BZVXgbHMbFm5BXu7iUKbQgcqch74cMqnEuFJcw

Can't see the Turtle Coin logo.

fixed that for you.

Why would you integrate the total supply over time? That makes no sense.

Im sorry a bunch of anons got pajeeted. This had scam all over it.

LISTEN TO THIS BURNS VICTIMS

This is a good lesson for you, this is how it feels to be scammed. Bitconnect etc. Unless you are in the pre ico discord do not fucking invest in shitcoins. The shilling the fudding all done to promote fomo. You ate it up but now are much wiser to the rustling of the jew nose as it sniffs out your precious shekels.

Learn from this mistake and do your research. Why do you think there are 5 threads a day telling you to dyor. Not just a spicy meme you tards.

Welcome to /biz newfriends that got burnt, you earnt your right to be salty and bitter however you are low IQ so by all means keep buying high and selling low. These bags aint gonna buy themselves..

Fucking called it, literally a preminer PnD scamcoin

>i thought it was going to a penny because you know the website looks nice, the coin is cool, and i liked the community

Bitconnect had a nice site too, a strong community and funny memes.

S S S S

Join Chancoin, noobs.

Is this better?

nice

EIN PANZER, EINE BLOCKKETTE, EINE SCHILDKRÖTE

fill me in user TRTLv38QKju2ecaBdvMSXr5D33yPQuL1MCznnepmVwT6e3Jpiyce9sUfTERxK3ignwdP6J33yjoy1fbozRorjLR33hYpao5RaKM

sup the KING is here...

yes i dumped on all u pajeet losers living with ur mom at 32 sats.

fudding to collect cheap?

its 2-3 fcking sats retard lmao

You rot in your broken van, you bipolar, pedophile piece of shit.

come down to exile and say that u lil piece of shit

Pedo Turtle Marine?

S

The coin isn't even 1% mined yet, your chart is just made up numbers. When it became popular it was about 0.2% mined. It's about 0.6% mined now. By the end of this year it'll be ~3% mined.

Of course the people that mined in the first month got a bit more. It was the same with bitcoin and literally every other mineable coin. Once the websites / windows wallets / pools are up of course there are more miners.

Pic related, it's closer to the "premine" you claim (even though it wasn't even a premine). See that little red line at the bottom? That's about the 0.2% mined in december before everybody on Veeky Forums jumped on the bandwagon.

You killed it biz congrats on this seriously.

>year 2112
Jesus, if you want to make a valid point at least show the chart for this year or something.

>reddit spacing

Biz being biz, buy high, sell low

>LOOL AT MY CONCERN TROLLING SKILLS

S

I wouldn't say 2 BTC daily volume is dead, but/biz/ definitely put it in a coma lol

Veeky Forums isn't relevant.

what happen PLEASE QUICK RUNDOWN