What do you guys think of prl? honest opinion?

what do you guys think of prl? honest opinion?

I dont consider it a good long term investment, but I may be wrong. I do consider it a good and short term investment with the coin burn, testnet and airdrop incoming. I may change my mind with time on the long term though. And it will 30-50% this month for sure for the mentions above.

I still haven't been told how much profit the websites will get from users if they were to use Oyster over something like google ads

airdrop is going to blow up. Do you remember TRX airdrop 2 months ago?

what happened with the TRX airdrop?

The idea is fucking cool, but i Think the "mining" profits will be too low to work in reality. Would need insane amount of trafic.

basically tons more people started to buy in and the whole project gained a lot of traction. Everyone started to talk about it and then it did like 50x. Obviously it has retracted quite a bit since then, but this kind of thing could be possible

Is this basically just BAT with decentralized storage on top? I saw it was also utilizing Tangle technology. Things don't seem to be working out for DAG coins lately

Prl doesnt need its own browser.

Neither does BAT. Did you read about salon.com using people who used adblock processing power to mine? People hated it.

BAT is superior in many ways. Just look at Brendan Eich and what he has done to the modern web already.

PRL is de best Boin!

Even if BAT doesn't need a browser, aren't they still pushing Brave? Do they have plans to put BAT on other browsers?

For me its the storage thats gonna be worth the price of admission

They're pegging PRL storage to $15/64GB. Is that a one-time cost or monthly charge like Google Drive?

Probably will be at $4 by April assuming pump and dumpers get liquadated, theyre currently the only cancer on kucoin

They said 1 PRL for an year of services if I recall correctly

Yea, whole idea is you pay PRL so nodes dont delete your shit and data continue replicating

From my meager intelligence I think it was a one time deal, just imagine the level of crap on Megaupload

They'll delete my crap if I don't continue to pay the PRL fee? That doesn't seem super attractive in terms of adoption

Nah it's just a dime a dozen CPU miner.

Isnt that the same with all online storage?

I think Google keeps a copy of my drive waiting for the day I cough up the money to get access to them. I don't think they delete people's stuff if they stop paying.

> unironically using (((google))) online storage in 2k18

Well this thread was informative while it lasted

Shit project that will die solely because of
One day mining on websites might be cool. But by then PRL will be dead and other coins will have held better investments. Until there we are speculating on dime a dozen malware.
That being said,
is also correct Airdrop main net and coin burn could kick a pump in motion and can always sell the free SHL

Using any storage save decentralized encrypted storage is basically asking for your shit to be looked at, so its a moot point. That said, I'm having a tough time seeing how PRL can beat BAT if they are trying to cut out the advertisers instead of work with them. There will always be a market for advertising, there just needs to be a good way for it to reach consumers without annoying them.

Also it literally relies on Javascript LMAO.

Thats what people donĀ“t get.

JS for the that kind of stuff, sucks ballz, deep. JS it too slow for what they aim for.

Nobody uses Bat. The general population doesn't even use Adblock

I'm confused, I thought this was supposed to be an ad coin but so far all they've shown is storage shit which I don't care about.

I think it's really undervalued right now.

It's both.
Storage adds value to the PRL-coins.
PRL can be mined by people browsing websites.
Website owners generate revenue by selling these PRL and don't have to rely on banners.

I believe testnet B will be the browser part of the project.

love how eminem's face is in the pearl as if he were some kind of aztech sun god

This coin was $5 during the massive bull run. Only a matter of time. Especially with upcoming airdrop.

Yea learning to be patient with pearlies. Their github and dev telegram is on fire though, these guys do the walk and not just the talk. Node being rewritten with Go right now, that will increase POW to 1-2sec confirmations instead of current 20-30sec. Bruno talking about webnodes strategy and SHL commerce economy. This thing will fly in 2018-19