Reminder that we entered relief now

Reminder that we entered relief now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKPeVEyTHLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

um no sweatie we're actually at unease ;)

We actually haven't even hit capitulation. When all the "hodlers" dump this shit like no tomorrow then we've almost hit the bottom.

Imagine life under such delusion.

that happened when we hit 6k

Imagine actually thinking the majority of people capitulated. By definition this shit didn't happen.

This would actually happen if we went down now. and continued to go down and every rebound we just kept getting lower and lower.

Some people probably did
Remember that guy who panicked on twitter when it dumped from 19k to 17k? Then he panicsold
Someone posted the tweet here's, he said something like "fuck this shit I have to feed my family"

>When all the "hodlers" dump this shit like no tomorrow then we've almost hit the bottom.

NEVER going to happen. I'm going to 0 or the moon. Nothing in between, since I got in so cheap, and I've cashed out my original stake MANY times over. I'll sell on a REALLY obvious peak, and then buy the bounce. Just did that in fact. And I'm not alone.

The weak hands are all out now, and the normies haven't gotten back in yet (the few that even got in around Christmas). Only Bulls and Holders now. Oh, and a few Bears blubbering about their short positions getting taken out too of course.

you retards don't understand they wanted to get in cheap, they are done fucking around now that they have stake. no more cheap bitcoins lads, hold on to your asses and be in the BTC bunker

When this guy sells we have hit capitulation.

>By definition this shit didn't happen

Capitulation isn't some magical thing where long-time holders that are now millionaires suddenly NOW get cold feet and cash out WAY above their original stake.

Such a brainlet.

Yeah that's actually exactly what it is.

Gonna be waiting for a while then huh?

Markets don't bounce between 0 and Infinity you tard. Which is what you seem to think Capitulation means. Or do you think anything less than 100% of all humans buying something isn't Euphoria too?

No i'm saying when it dumps hard enough you'll bitch out to save your money.

>underrated post
holders and early adopters/BTC maximalists like me never sell

you're gay.

So, according to you, we'll remain static, at this exact price forever. Ok user. Have fun with that.

No i'm saying if the price continues to go lower and lower without any signs of a true rebound it will get to a point where even the OG's hodlers will market dump. That's capitulation.

to 2011 level prices? I don't think so, kek

.....You are REALLY thick aren't you? I cashed out a LONG time ago. As in, I'm playing with house money now. I've already taken out a ton of profit, that's now in other assets. I don't NEED to cash out any more. If it goes to 0, I'm still totally in the green. At this point it's like video game points & pixie dust that sometimes buys me new cars.

So nope, not gonna happen bub. I'll buy your shorts though.

>No i'm saying if the price continues to go lower and lower without any signs of a true rebound it will get to a point where even the OG's hodlers will market dump. That's capitulation.

So, since it's recovering (yeah, it is you tard), you admit we aren't at capitulation then?

This.
It's house money.
Period.

Not gonna bother reading. Human emotion will overpower you. Willing to bet you check the pricing multiple times a day, maybe even have a tab open right now.
nah but if the og's do dump that shits going below 1.5k atleast

Hopeful newcoiner bottom sellers kek.

We are still half way into capitulation

>Not gonna bother reading.

You in a nutshell right there.

I don't think you guys really understand what capitulation is. You're arguing that we've already hit capitulation while you're also saying you're iron hands never sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKPeVEyTHLA

>read his paragraphs of autistic blabbering that all say the exact same thing

You sir are a very smart man. It was an honor reading your post.