FUCK YOU CRYPTOFAGS

FUCK YOU CRYPTOFAGS

>b-but muh vidya
kys /v/ manchildren

Because playing Roblox requires only the finest in GFX cards right op?

damn those look cheap. which site op?

these cards are really overkill for gaming. unless your trying to play a game in 4k on like a triple monitor setup i really doubt you need this much power

if you mined 2 eth 3 years ago you'd be able to afford one of these now

HAHAHA YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS FUNNY? BECAUSE I PUT MONEY INTO CRYPTO INSTEAD OF OVERPRICED GRAPHICS CARDS I CAN BUY 6 CARDS INSTEAD OF ONE

>buy gaming card for $150 over MSRP
>use it to profitably mine crypto
>make the $150 back in 2 months
>keep mining and eventually pay off the entire card
wow literally ruining pc gaming

>150 dollars in 2 months
>with a 150 dollar video card
Somebody's living in fantasy land

time to buy a xbox.

$150 over MSRP you brainlet.
He saying if you can do a little bit of mining then it can offset the additional cost.

There's no way you're serious. Hahaha please tell me this is bait.

1070 Ti is often recommended for 1080p@144hz

Is that expensive for a GPU? They cost not even 1 ETH. I guess it sucks to not have loaded up on crypto a year ago.

Look, gaming has been the smallest market for graphics cards for close to a decade now. They use them for scientific research, AI, self driving cars and now mining. Probably more I can't think of right now.

Now what you need to understand is that this shortage is created by Nvidia. They have been preaching that "GPU's are the future of computing" for years now. On top of that the demand for GPU has been going up A LOT over the last 5 years. It takes years to increase supply and, well, this probably has been many years in the making. Since crypto currency is in the news lately it makes it an is scape goat for GPU producers.

The other problem is that Nvidia's Volta is just a few months away, they are no longer making Pascal based chips. What they are doing is stock piling volta cards.

All that said, do something more productive with your time than gaming and make money so you can afford to pay the higher prices for.

Price increases to the point where the supply exactly equals the amount of people able and willing to pay for something causes resources to be allocated to where they are most highly valued. It also enables other producers to identify that they might be able to profit by providing the product / service at a more affordable fee (creating a profit incentive to make the product more available).
Other allocation methods (luck, government distribution) do not achieve such an efficient resource distribution.

Stop being a poorfag

His mom pays for electricity.

rofl this is insane, who is making returns at this inflated price?

Not even a 1080ti can max out the poorly optimized shit games I play, like PUBG at 1440p 144hz

>2018
>Being aware about cryptos
>Yet still unable to afford a 1080TI

>tfw I memed about mining eth but I never used my gtx 1070 for mining when I got it in 2016

to be fair my 1070 doesn't have the thermal pads and I didn't want to wake up in a ball of flames in the middle of the night
I think it would have been worth the risk now honestly

>tfw you bought your 1080 in april 2017 for 500 dollars

not everyone plays PUB fucking G

>Pascal
the programming language?

no, the GPU architecture used on the 10XX series of cards made by Nvidia you fucking twat.

how do you even breathe?

OUCH!

Probably through nostrils / mouth.