This looks ready for takeoff

This looks ready for takeoff

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it can get to $2 before march i'll be happy. It gets so much normie hype and publicity its bound to skyrocket at some point during this bullrun, assuming it continues

have you seen the ripple insiders subreddit? he's called a few things accurately weeks before they happened s few times now. his eoy prediction was very C O M F Y. he posts his leaks in binary. his last leak had a picture of the UN building with ripple symbol on the Malta flag. it's up to us to try and figure out what he is trying to say.

delete this

1 ripple = 1 Malta citizenship

What was eoy

why

Why do you think you stupid fucking nigger. It's hardly an insiders sub if every fucking cunt knows about it.

589+

did I give out the sub name you goober? I'll delete it so you don't hurt yourself tonight

Link me into it before you delete, I'll provide burger support in there

Same

Get it? Because literal fidget spinners are more valuable.

If this happens Ill suck my own dick on stream

yeah no kidding. I would never have to work another day in my life. just thinking about it makes me hard.

lol

You think teh guy is just larping or is there some actual validity to his claims?

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

>589
You delusional faggots. If that happens I'll post a pic of me with a sharpie in the pooper.

I don't know man he's so strange that I think he might actually know some form of insider info. everyone of his call riddles have been correct. idk if he's doing it for fun or not but it's just more inspiration for me to buy more. hes been consistently many steps ahead of the media release of a few partnerships and price calls.

i don't think people understand what will happen if some how xrp was globally adopted. everyone is so quick to try and disprove the coin while they secretly stack their bags. cause if your not you must not like money.

The only reason ripple pumped months ago was because normies thought they could buy an accesible coin that was dirt cheap and don't understand supply. "WOW i own 10k ripple imagine if it hits Bitcoins price"
This coin is a centralised scam

if this happens i'll post a 4k vid of me pissing

I'll jack off my cat and snort jizz with 100's if it hits

GIEF SUB

[email protected]

ill tip you 20 xrp if legit

what are you asking me to do?

Don't follow in your mommies foot steps user

Time to be fREEEEEEEE

Wow real original and hard hitting analysis. You must be fucking smart.

What has he called in the past. Show screenshots or youre a lying bitch.

Jesus fucking christ
how stupid are you to believe this?
Post in binary? like its a secret code or some shit that you can't just google to translate.

If it reaches above 100 dollars I'll eat my underwear.

He just made the subreddit private. I took a look before this happened.

Something to do with malta is supposedly gonna happen next

WTF. man I hope he didn't take it down cause we were talking about it. fucks sake

> Biz tells you it's a centralized shitcoin worth nothing
> Do the opposite of Biz
> Actually become rich.

This has been the gold standard for years. Educate yourself.

lmfao

SHILLS OVERLOAD.

This entire thread is a paid shill haven and there are actually morons falling for it.

Why would anyone shill for the jewcoin?

I have 3K ripple coins. A-am I gonna make it??

You should be asking yourself that, shill.

pic related.

He made the subreddit private. Based on what I've seen inside of it, I'm taking that as a buy sign.

Rest of you need to shut the fuck up and let biz continue fudding and hating this coin.

Not a fucking chance

You might. From all the coins out there, they have actual partnership and CUSTOMERS among the richest companies of the world.
Real tech.
Real solution to a problem.
Real and rich customers.
You do the maths.

pls moon jewcoin

preach. I've seen enough to believe now. I've got no more doubt left after that confirmation.

if you lurk here man thanks for what you do

>if he did the opposite of what Veeky Forums said he would have over 13 million dollars

Can you do that or would you have to practice first?

do you honestly thing that shilling on 4 chan is enough to budge the price

youre all deluded