Finally cashed out some crypto for my first purchase, for pic related...

Finally cashed out some crypto for my first purchase, for pic related. That's the mox collection alphas including black lotus, the most coveted magic cards in existence.
Any of you buy anything cool at all? lol I thought not.

i bought roids and lsd

Not going to lie OP thats pretty cool.
t. modern player here

The original cryptocurrencies

good effort bait

Gave all my link to Richard Garfield for this one. He's been trying to get rid of it forever since his divorce.

I met a rich guy in 2012 who showed me a binder of that entire series.

expensive pieces of cardboard do sound pretty cool

Nice OP
I met a retrogaming store owner that bragged about buying legends booster packs for cheap.
Pretty sure that nerd is ballin with crypto right about now

I've been mocked for dealing in literal pieces of cardboard for years. I have now ascended to dealing in literal pieces of nothing.

>a thinly veiled attempt by rudy to trick people into running up alpha prices

nice try, but i dont think i want any of your child cardboard

Think I have a complete 4th edition set in my garage.. the first complete set that isn't worth anything

I wouldn't mock you for it. I'm an avid player myself, I just find it insane how people spend so much money for an edge in a game

What condition (graded?) and where did you buy it from?

way to go man, magic the gathering is one of the biggest bubbles of all time right now, but no new players coming in because every standard deck is $300+ filled with cards that won't see play after rotation. vehicles & dinosaurs smdh mtg

>be me
>be magic lover
>play poker for living
>travel around world playing poker, grinding ptqs, occasionally making a pt
>lose everything i love
>gf leaves me
>wander around homeless transient for years
>meet new gf
>few years later, december 2015
>new gf has horrible skin condition and is dying
>also broke. lost last job. spent all money for treatment for gf
>remember my old magic collection, travel back, ex gf still has it.
>sell it for 12k! yes!
>use 12k bankroll to play 2/5 again, run it up to 30k
>get a call for an awesome new job, gf gets better.
>later that spend most on moving, going overseas and wedding ring. Propose to wife, she says yes
>put last 2k on brexit yes, win
>put 6k into donald trump to win florida, win
>Kid born end of may 2017. Put everything into every crypto shilled on biz
>February 2018 i'm a millionaire.
I don't play any more but i have a very soft spot in my heart for mtg and wanted to share my blog. Probably best purchase of my life all those years ago.

If this is true, thank you for sharing, best mtg-esque story I've heard in a long time, especially outside Veeky Forums.

what skin condition?

fake and gay

One day you'll tell your children of how you won your fortune: and they'll look at you like people look at Doc Holiday in Tombstone.

Respect and a little bit of awe. My hat's off to you, you glorious degenerate.

she has eczema and it turned into a body wide staph infection. I'll see if i can find photos of it but she had a layer of puss running under her entire skin. she had to have wet bandages across her entire body that needed to be changed every few hours when it was at its peak worst. they put her on morphine pills and she couldn't do anything but cry in pain and i did my best to keep her in a comatose state. I should have left her in the hospital when i originally took her but i thought she'd be fine getting taken care of at home but it was faaar beyond the treatment I was capable of giving. I spent thousands on cream and these specific type of wax bandages they use for wrapping up severe burn victims. she looked like a living nightmare

damn that sucks , sorry for that shit

I usually hate seeing blog posts on this site but man I have nothing but respect for you

>inb4 MtG's current correction turns into a crash and the value of P9 drops like a rock

You honestly deserve to be a millionaire and that's coming from a jaded hedonistic piece of shit.

Holy shit dude

>she has eczema
FYI baking soda bath, helps tremendously with this, cheap and effective and helps with many other conditions. I do it daily

found one. most of her body looked like this

Vintage prices are so fucked i'd feel bad for owners but most probably never planned on selling anyways.

They will lose the same speculative value as MTG cards in general while not having decent play value to fall back on like legacy and modern.

Vintage should have been more extreme in bans, it's just not fun.

Holy fuck. If anyone deserves to be a millionaire, its you.

>MTG Cards
>Cool
kek nerd.

>They will lose the same speculative value as MTG cards in general while not having decent play value to fall back on like legacy and modern.

Standard cards always drop in prices fast but the current quality issues are the fucking nail in the coffin. Also MtG Arena will make the game much cheaper (if it ever gets released before 2050).

Fucking hell, man, that's rough. Wishing for the very best for you two. You're truly a good man, user. Wonder why your first gf left you.

So you admittedly spent thousands of dollars on a child's card game? *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Dude... Mad fucking respect.
I think you just restored my faith in love.

Thinking about getting into roids. I bought a Gucci tracksuit and multiple vacations to foreign countries. Also tried ayahuasca, desu.

Fucking epic, too detailed to be larp.

I have eczema and got a bad staff infection on my shoulder, i'm going to stop picking it now, but its a nice supply of dry skin flakes to snack on, so its a bummer i have to give it up.

My first purchase is going to be this, these fucks cost around 30k all together.

If this is not larp, I wish you both a happy and comfy life.
And always remember to save some money for emergencies.

Good luck user.
I paid off my student loan by buying all USeas I could get my hands on and sold them after graduating at around 150-450% depending on condition and edition.

Can I pick your brain on poker for 5 mins?

Post telegram or discord m8, much love

Bugman detected

I did not expect my heart to be warmed on a Veeky Forums visit
thank you user

Nice op. I'm about to spend way too much money on a camera. It's good to treat yourself a little when you've made good gains.

enjoy watching your value get decimated over the coming years by chinese counterfeiting

At least you are buying something relatively useful

Shut the fuck up, retard.

>Veeky Forums does the starter pack meme

good man.

Jace tms is coming back to modern too

Thinking of getting one with the bottom scraped off for 200 bucks