Buy in later

It's me....
Remember all the shit talking
Duhhhrrrr straight to 20k xD
Omega? Oracle? Fuck are they, i am the only true caller here. I called the crash days before it happened and went into fiat.

Other urls found in this thread:

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1
dailyfx.com/sentiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some anons screenshot the other day.
hour after my post they started dumping. Whales and bulls reversed it sadly

Don't bother. Veeky Forums is full of retards who either:
a) think TA isn't real
b) use 1 minute charts

agree all these twitter trading gurus calling for a rally gonna get rekkkt once again. they've been trying to call a bottom since 12k

Post from december?

This really is fantasy guess work on your part isn't it. If you are so accurate why aren't you a billionaire and why are you posting here.

honestly TA fails alot, seen too many pros just waiting for things to happen
Then drawing in the gaps, like oh bear flag here! Oh cup and handle! (doesn't break down)

Long term TA is usually wrong a lot of the time for most ppl, but it definitely helps for finding support, resistance levels, and trends.

Anyways, BTC is following the Nasdaq crash that happened. Almost... identically

According to your fancy chart there we'll be back up this high again after a dip, anyone holding wont even feel it.

Also, get a better new name Omega, you're fag dude.

How the fuck did you know?

Lol the saltiness from the haters here is overwhelming. They probably only know how to make money holding investments and fell for the HODL meme. They don't know there's something shorting.

No one can call it very accurately, especially an illogical market like crypto. Where shit news can make a coin go up 200%
However if you have any sort of intuition you can tell when things are artificially pumped.... and need to correct
We've been on a nice little run for a while now, we need to have a healthy dip now. It'll happen within a few days

So you are just an insecure faggot looking for attention?

Definitely not that omega cuck, and i am not denying that. If you wanna hold and wait that's fine. It will go back up... even higher

If you want to maximize profits? Sell at least half very soon... and buy any dip you are comfy with. We are way overbought right now
My gut feeling helps a lot. As well as following logical TA on trading view. The retards that are bullish on all their TA should be avoided

you are literally no different than all the other faggots lol i read your calls yesterday and they were dead fucking wrong

kill yourself lmfao even on an anonymous image board you manage to be a failure at fucking human life unironically neck yourself with a rope

What crash? Why is every 2% or 3% drop a crash with you people?

Bullfag that didn't listen detected. What you think if i call something it means the very next second it'll happen? It means be warned... it's happening soon faggot. You bought 18k didn't you
*Breathes in*

The crash from 20k to 6k

this is very clearly happening, we bounced up off 6k a bit too fast, not saying we'll hit 6k again though, probably around 8k. too bad im in the US and can't short

Now i understand. You sold at 6k.
Otherwise show us your your bitmexican positions. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up.

better than you in every way. sold 16k bought 6.1k, unironically fuck off with your tea leaves dumbass gypsy, tell me what the winning lottery tickets are next week you dumb non sightseeing faggot

Oooooooh. Need some proof on that. I mean I was expecting a sharp drop but not back to 6k.

guys im literally all in ETC right now. Will this be somewhat safe during upcoming BTC dip or should I better sell for BTC. ETC has really bullish news so I should hold up well right?

>making excuses

As much as I like oracle I think tripfags need to fuck right off

>I called the crash days before it happened and went into fiat.

Lol, if you ACTUALLY knew what was happening, you'd have bought the dip and sold back at 10k.

"Hur guis, I knew it'd go down one day, cos that's what markets do, so I kept my money in a shoebox, huuurrr".

>Whales and bulls reversed it sadly

So....you were wrong then. Cool story....

You missed the dip huh?

I get that reply every time
Old meme
I sold at 11k, around there
I don't use cuckmex, i don't short or long. All i do is sell and sit in Fiat. Or buy in and trade alts

Do you have a twitter or something where I can follow your trading advice?

So did i made 64million dollars in profit we r going to 20k n u r wrong

no it still dumped hard, look at the massive red candle that caused panic sellers like you to sell

Bulls gasping for air propped it up though, but the inevitable needs to happen retard. Peaks happen, then valleys. We are overbought, you think we are just gonna have a November bull run again straight to 20k with no valleys?

Kek

>It means be warned... it's happening soon faggot

You JUST said it was WEEK ago. Weeks ago was January, and we ALL said it was going to drop. Jeez.

Hell, yesterday I said we'd bounce off 10. Not enough momentum to break to the 11.4 yet.

6k isn't going to happen. I'd like it if it does - since I got back in at 7.8, and I just sold at 10.1 I'm all ready to buy, But I'll be amazed if it does.

The fucking state of Veeky Forums. Not every rise is a moon, or every drop a crash you faggots.

Bullshit. 8k at the very lowest.

Going down for sure. Return to mean and the next wave of media/normie buy in. This time more!

At the end it will bounce back up again then slow fall and go sideways for most of the year.

>look at the massive red candle that caused panic sellers like you to sell

Wait, So...you're saying you went LONG when it dumped. Instead of locking in profits, and buying the bounce.

Lol, ok Bearfag. Have fun.

>Oracle

Oh yeah, Oracle also said we'd touch 10k, but probably slow - have trouble breaking all the resistance. Where was THAT call from you?

depends on where the current dip takes us
if it takes us below 8k (the neckline of the inverse H&S) we're going to follow OP's pattern since a shitload of bulls will be trapped at 8-10.3k
if we bounce off anywhere above that and then close above 10k again, we're in a new uptrend

Sorry, looks like longs are closing and shorts are opening

TOLD YOU FUCKERS
4-5k$

bitcoin will go to $4000, ethereum to $300

>98071▶
> (OP)
that's what i want to hear
4k is possible
I suspect bulls will fight it too hard and stop us from going below 5.5 ish thousand

What is this new meme with people mistakenly posting shit like
>98071▶
in their replies?

Is it from the filthy phoneposters?

The market has always done the exact opposite of the margin sentiment

>up 30% in 3 days
>dips 2%
>See guys I was right!!!!

Why are you like this?

9500 -> 11500 -> 4400 -> 8000 -> 20000 -> 35000 - > 55000

You've been warned

>The market has always done the exact opposite of the margin sentiment

You could see HUGE HUGE HUGE MEGA spikes in shorts leading up to the dip to $6k.

4k confirmed

Buy high sell low, be like OP

6 is incomplete. 7 is magical

nice try, omegafaggot

I'd be very surprised if we went below 8.5k

check again friend, we going down :)
Sit back and relaxindeed
kys
Anything is possible friend.... but the signs are pointing at 7k and below :^)
Join the bears, or you will be dealt with

we goin up sons

yes to the moon!

Memelines

STOP POSTING YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER OR AT LEAST START USING A TRIP SO I CAN LIST IT

You are the plebbiest of the plebs. Why haven't you offed yourself yet?

Fucking nocoiner pleb. We're never reaching 8k again.
You'll never be able to buy back in low, just buy now faggot.

LOL over confident bulls will be the first with wojaks
It's happening, we are going down to test support levels... within the next few days 1 week max. Stay lame, also i still have some coins. So not a nocoiner

Omega you autistic pajeet please fuck off.

MODS WE NEED FUCKING FLAGS ALREADY

You have to be fucking stupid to think we're heading back to 6k levels. Consider how much FUD we had last time when we went that direction. It was a perfect storm of events. Lowest we're going is 8.5k IF there's even a dip.

Chinese new year festivities also ended yesterday, you're so fcking deluded it's not even funny.

What site is this?

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1

Takes long/short data from bitfinex, when I saw this yesterday I immediately closed my long position and now I'm just waiting to see what happens.

back at 10k faggots.

shorts decreasing faster than longs now, maybe this badboy has another push left to make

dailyfx.com/sentiment

bitcoin will fall sooner or later

post your positions or stfu

nothing is safe during BTC dips
The question is still will it actually dip tho

>This
I mean it will dip eventually but will it be a big one or just a 5-10% dip, and when. It's still very possible that we go all the way up to 11k before having any "dip".

Yap. Look at closing shorts at 2nd Feb. Holy kek

Yes. Bull does not come this easily. So many new people have bought it and they will lose their mind during the first - 10% dip, which is about to happen.

Yea, shorts are still fairly low still so who knows but it's worth keeping an eye on. This market is totally controlled by big players and it's worth keeping an eye on their movements.

I just don't trust tripfags or namefags by definition, but good on screencapping your correct calls, buy yourself a gift, you've earned it.

There were times (first two big dips) where shorts where not at level of Feb 2nd so who knows. It only tells me dip is imminent, not how big it is.

I'd say this goes sideways for some time. Bull may still be some weeks away from now.

this faggot is so jealous of the shh cult. no one likes you and you're always wrong.

Omega aka Bearfag is only guy in biz who sold at 6k

If it doesn't moon by March 4th. Consider dumping.

oracle is just as much of a fag
you have two teams
>one that says it goes up
>one that says it goes down
there will always be 1 out of the 2 thats correct
its really simple
by definition people will like the bullish news over the bearish news
all of them are attentionwhoring fags but Veeky Forums is pretty biased and retarded when it comes to marketcalls
>inb4 he sold at 6, I sold at 8 the first time

Oracle called inverse head and shoulders at 8k when everyone was shitting themselves. So Shhh faggot

he knew nothing, he just fucking guessed. there are two outcomes.
- the price goes up
- or it goes down

People on biz are so fking retarded, I get cancer from reading this shit.
>But oracle said we go up
>I am a newfag and oracle is my enlightenment
>just leddit things.

Here's the key factor with TA; you don't trade before breakouts occur. Most noobs think it'll breakout, position themselves accordingly and get burned.

And what TA is OP using using to guess this magical inverted head and shoulders after a head and shoulders
Go ahead enlighten us.

Nothing worse than a smug mouth breather.

shut up

This

>unironically believes numerology and memes can predict the future

The state of Veeky Forums. Absolute brainlet invasion.

>REKT: the thread

You're aware samefagging and shilling here won't change the outcome of your terrible trades right op?

Price will not go below 9k any time soon, your short will never see green ever again. Whales are done eating long noobs. Now it's time for the wannabe-contrarian shorters like you to get licked.

I believe you OP. I also predicted the crash on here and was laughed at.

We are going for a new ATH this year but the bear is not over yet.

Posts screenshots of your own post
fuck off you nigger
shh

shit i better sell wheres the exit

you are omega and oracle and you will be the next faggot that comes along after whatever predictions you make under this name goes to shit too

Did you get licked yet op?

Post a pinkie when you do.