Ffs

ffs.

>Veeky Forums can lock iq

tfw to dumb too understand this sick burn

It physically disgusts me that there are ledditors on this board right now

I'm the guy who invented the price locking meme. I used a picture of hulk hogan crying on my original post go check the archive.
AMA

Go to 7chan then. It's much better

tell the ledditors to go there

There's a way though.

even the official subreddit is to dumb to lock in the prices.
hahaha

iq is pseudoscience anyway...

these are the normies that are making more money then you

Yeah, they probably lost a shitload in the crash. I bet their BTC is under 10k now.

This is one of my fav Veeky Forums memes

>Not understanding the genetic basis of IQ
Triple kek plebbits

Back to pol

just LMAO at nerds who didn't lock in their BTC at $19.5k.

while everyone is like BEAR MARKET BEAR MARKET i'm sitting here with my comfy locked BTC.

trezor automatically MAILS you the difference between current price and locked price if you send BTC to their address, then they send your unlocked BTC back.

Change "mails" to "wires" and I think we have a pasta

No it's not. It's a very good predictor of success wich is what you expect from more intelligent people.
It stays coherent for any partition of the population, (the most successful plumbers are the one with the most IQ, the most successful left handed black criminal with 2 or more sisters are also the one with highest IQ)

Well, they don't lose nothing, as soon as the lock is activated the coins are sold for Tethers anyway.

IQ is the only reliable metric for life success

>the most successful left handed black criminal with 2 or more sisters are also the one with highest IQ)

damn. check en

Doesnt matter what subgroup of the population you take, the ones with higher IQ are more successful.

Dang.

dem be numbers yall