We won't need banks anymore!

>we won't need banks anymore!

So your dream is to permanently unemploy hundreds of thousands of people? That's development, right?
The trend today is to get rid of as many jobs as possible and replace them with a robot or just one guy who does the work of ten guys.

And then they tell me to get a job... Make up your mind.

work smart, not work hard
you investing into technology that easily can replace 9 to 5 jobs is being you smart

speculating*, not investing

>So your dream is to permanently unemploy hundreds of thousands of people? That's development, right?

Yes, it is. You're lucky they'll just end up Unemployed. Under My rule they'd be lined up and shot by the national patriotic guard

I'm saying if we keep removing jobs from society, we should accept the fact that some people have to be unemployed.

When you tell people you're unemployed they just call you lazy and try to take away your welfare. That's not how it should work anymore. Welfare is compensation from the fact that your job was taken from you. And it's not even a sufficient compensation until we all receive 2k a month from doing nothing. In Switzerland they're already paying their citizens 2k a month just to live there. No working required. Getting a job is just a bonus.

That's the trend we are moving towards. Hop on or be left behind.

>Under My rule they'd be lined up and shot by the national patriotic guard

We should stop reproducing at this rate, but normies think it's the meaning of life..

Selfdriving cars will do worse than unemploying the bankers

How much truth is there to the theory that population growth follows a sigmoid curve? Is it just a meme? Is humanity a bubble?

You are disgusting, kys

>unironically thinking that countries in the 1st world should have fewer children when they are mist often below replacement rate

Self-driving cars are a horrible meme.

Just because something can be done with new tech, doesn't mean it should.

Number #1 employer of men in the world

>In Switzerland they're already paying their citizens 2k a month just to live there. No working required. Getting a job is just a bonus.
It's false, the law didn't pass by a huge margin and they have one of the lowest unemployement rate in europe.

I cannot tell if you are bait, but I fucking hope so for the sake of makind

isn't the population growth starting to slow down now? unless shit tier countries are still pumping out like 10 kids per family, the developed world seems to have reduced the amount of kids per family. it'll probably keep going down too since milennials are poor and depressed

Countries in the 1st world are currently being filled up with immigrants and refugees that do most of the reproducing.

Learn to build robots.

>it'll probably keep going down too since milennials are poor and depressed

It's because women are more interested in getting a career and partying till 40 than settling down with some nice user.

Blame women.

The "whole muh fuck the banks n shit, we independent now" rationale is a pipedream, especially as we're seeing more and more mainstream adoption. The only way for crypto to move forward is to compromise with the elites.

Like truly what do you guys think?

We are on the edge of extreme automation at every corner and in nearly every field, it's simply not NOT going to happen

And you put forth we should stop reproducing and also let thirdworlders in rather than have more kids so we don't need to import people?

>Implying the elites will compromise

We will eventually have to rise up and kill off the traitorous government scum. Just an inevitability

how many years until i stop getting bullied for being a neet?

>what is EffiCiency?

>We are on the edge of extreme automation at every corner and in nearly every field, it's simply not NOT going to happen
Pure wite collar jobs are going to be automated fast. Banks, accounting, secretaries, nearly everything done in an office, in a call center or an open space will be automated as soon as the tech allows it.

Services, healthcare and industry will take much more time, simply because the manpower costs will go down as more and more people are unemployed.

>we won't need horses anymore!

So your dream is to permanently unemploy hundreds of thousands of people? That's development, right?
The trend today is to get rid of as many jobs as
possible and replace them with a self-propelled vehicle or just one guy who does the work of ten guys.

And then they tell me to get a job... Make up your mind.

>We will eventually have to rise up and kill off the traitorous government scum
Yeah okay my LARPing friend, until then I plan on making some money whatever the costs.

Stop being fucking lazy, you commie fucker.

Prostitution, game streaming, online prostitution, elder caretaker, paid artist, there will always be work to be done, you are just a lazy fuck who wants free money as a parasite.

>So your dream is to permanently unemploy hundreds of thousands of people
Unironically yes, I'm an automation engineer and that's literally the purpose of my job.

Bankers deserve to get lynched.

Car manufacturing and maintenance employs more people than horse manufacturing...

How do you think dem block chainz gonna employ more people than traditional banking?

No LARP. I am just telling you the truth. There is no compromise with those in power. You kill them or they neuter you, financially, forever. They have no desire to give you life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

this
there are always many new industries on the horizon that are—quite frankly—much more interesting than dealing with basic numbers to keep the people running a centralized currency in complete control for eight hours of the day; to not utilize something that you find superior (and is objectively superior anyway) is illogical
you'll have some people who still want to use banks anyway, and for those people, the arrival of cryptos is only a good thing; banks will have to be up their game, and will have to be more competitive if they want to survive
now, you should expect this to be played out as if it were somehow a total fucking disaster—as if we should pity the banks, when in reality, it's just the free market coming in via inevitability and improving things by offering various different better or worse products—but all of them, regardless, being offered for so, so much less, and all of them highly lucrative industries (—especially proof-of-work—) in and of themselves.

Andrew Jackson is rolling in his grave because of limp wristed faggots like you OP

All hail the decentralized technocracy!

They're not elite, they just think they are.
We're about to enlighten them.

Everything's a LARP until I start seeing politicians hanging from lamp posts.

Fuck you. As long as you keep making it harder and harder to get a normal job, I will feel no shame of being unemployed. It's literally your fault.
And I sure as fuck won't lower myself to being an online prostitute just because you took away my job as a banker.

>paid artist

Are you FUCKING kidding me? Art is literally the most difficult market there is. Only the best artist gets shit sold and nobody gives a crap about the second best painter.

>game streaming

I don't have tits. If I did, I'd probably go ahead and receive free money on twitch from neckbeards. God, women have it so easy in life..

Lmao watch road accidents drop off the top 10 causes of death once it sees mass adoption. Humans are fucking terrible drivers, our reactions are nowhere near accurate enough.

Fuck people, just look at this thread

By freeing people to not sit behind a counter all day and do a useless job that a computer can do

Frankly, the bankers won't go out of business because you'll need someone to protect your private keys asf. now, and you'll need accountants to make sure smart contracts are not retardedly made

This automation has already happened as well
With ATMs and computers, most of the reckoning (calculating) part of bankers' jobs was cut out, allowing for a lesser workload for every bank employee, fewer people needed to run a bank branch, and thus more branches opening up where they hadn't before

>oh nooo how will those bankers ever be able to cope with not being able to drive their brand new Aston Martins every year?
>How could you condemn them to not being able to go to exotic places every month for """meetings"""?
>Think of the children!
>You are truly evil Veeky Forums for wanting this horrible scenario!!
>yfw

Also, get a fucking job you worthless NEET or kys, you're wasting space and precious oxygen