Any scams you did?

Yesterday a guy here was discussing how he gets $2k a week scamming beta orbiters on instagram posing as a grill

I am sure some crypto Phisers are on Veeky Forums

thread theme

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Pku1zXM5g

What is altcoin?

I've posted this before in a confession thread, but here it goes again.

I told a 'friend' of mine about Bitcoin. He wasn't really a friend because I once made fun of his hair cut in school once and he got all butthurt and told some pussy ass teacher who tried to shame me for making fun of his long hair. Complete and utter bullshit - it was honestly like she was living in another planet. For some reason that's always stuck with me.

Anyway, I call him up one day saying that I found someone online who would share a coin with us that would go up 1000x time in one year. I send him some phony ass emails that I typed up, with my Bitcoin address tacked on to the end of it. and I say that the guy wants 1 full Bitcoin for it. I say to go half and half with him, and he agrees. Within thirty minutes, he's sent me the 0.5 BTC and I've made around $7K from him.

Fucking piece of shit. That will teach you for having a shit haircut.

I'm probably going to scam him again because he's dumb as shit. I don't think it's immoral, it's just natural selection.

Thats not being immoral, thats just you being an asshole.

well he had a shit haircut so it's sort of ok

what really destroys my soul is men with unibrow

I was somewhat jealous of the money he was making and decided to take a cut for myself. Now that he's made more, I'd like to do the same but on a larger scale. By the way, the shitcoin I suggested to him is not going anywhere fast. Would you consider that immoral?

This is a copy pasta edited each time

Guys full of shit

I got bitpètited

Shit, I ought to try that.

I used to scam people on the darknet and on bittalk. Then I quit abusing drugs and developed a conscience, the guilt fucked with me so hard for a long time. If anyone reading this is desperate for money and concidering scamming people out of crypto, at the very least the price you pay will be years of tearing yourself apart for being a fucking scumbag. Unless you're a psycho/sociopath, in which case go right ahead champ.

Definitely immoral you cunt, psychopath 101 right here. KYS

Did you feel guilty immediately or did it take a while to develop, even after you quit drugs?
I can't tell if sociopathy or suppression
a-asking for a friend

what if I pay it forward in a few months/years?

Why am I not doing that? Pretend to be any random ho, post amazon wishlist, sell on ebay.

I convinced others to buy LINK.

I feel like a monster.

Nice trips friend. The guilt started after I overdosed on 25i-nbome. I was minutes from death and in my opinion I deserved to die, karma is a bitch and all that. But somehow I survived and i spent the next few years cleaning myself up. The real guilt started when I came off my antidepressants a few months after the OD, they made me an emotionless shell of myself and I didn't even realise until i stopped them. Then I had to deal with 6 years of suppressed emotions, it was pure hell but again I deserved it. Life's pretty good for me now and I'm the person I used to be before I abused drugs. I still smoke weed erday and dabble in psys every now and again but not in the same reckless way.

It's tempting, just gotta get past the degeneracy aspect of it all. Fake nude snapchats might work too, just block them entirely afterwards. Horny fucks are plentiful.

If that's what helps you sleep at night, go for it.

Thanks for the insight, hope you keep it straight
guess I'm a sociopath then because I don't take any substances
I'll blame the military

you cant block them right away if youre using paypal because they can refund the transaction just make sure you say to send the payment as friends and family it makes it harder to refund. regardless thats why i like using amazon 100% non refundable. God damn Op you can do better then me i was about to pass out and i stumbled on this thread

Thanks man. I wouldn't label yourself as that just yet, a lot of people think they're a sociopath for years before it all catches up with them. Also autism has very similar symptoms, I'd speak to a professional if you're worried. The fact you're questioning yourself is a good thing too.

Hold up. I've scammed in crypto.
I've definitely got sociopathic tendencies, but that's got nothing to do with it.
Scamming pajeets and hedgefund kids is completely different to scamming elderly people.
Nothing wrong with advancing yourself by dragging rich retards down.

>unibrow
YOU SCAMMED SMINEM??

I made an airdropped shitcoin, kept 10% for “bounties”, shilled it and made some false promises and hyped it up and then sold for $80,000.
Before that I was a poorfag with $1000. Feels great scamming retarded normies and getting rich. It was also just an ERC-20 token that was meant to be better than ethereum, kek.

I used to catfish a bunch of dudes on kik to send iTunes gift cards in exchange for nudes (which I had in my junk mail inbox from "single Russian women") so I could buy hearthstone cards. I was using the materials that Russians were using to try and scam me

I know countless people who do this to Turkish men. it's free money.

I can't discuss any of them with you, it has made me 7 figures in the cryptospace though.

How to LARP?

How do you set up a gig like this?

Implying the FBI would waste their time on an oriental spoon appreciation image board.

There are a bunch of kik groups which have seedy men who will hit on anything, just send them enough photos so you appear to be a real person. Usually helps if you create a sob story about being poor and only needing $20-50 to buy a game or album on the App Store, something online, etc, small amount of cash. Most men will be happy to part with chump change like this to prove they are financially sound. Victimless crime if you send them fake nudes in exchange

I had a lot of success doing this on the app whisper also

guys I gotta admit something
I did something bad
I scammed a 12 year old out his rune scimmy back in 2007

Sounds like a good thing to get into, wp

How hard is it to create a fake ICO and rake in potentially millions?

Getting rich with 80k LUL , you are just not homeless 80k isn’t even close to being rich

Depends on what you consider an "ICO"
the technical aspects of setting up a website and eth contract take less than a day. But you've got stuff like coming up with an idea, copywriting for website/whitepaper, marketing, making up a fake team, etc etc...

I just got 80k from it, that was in October and now I made it into $300k even after this crash. Had about 500k though at peak in December.