This isn't Fud

This isn't FUD.
I dont want to crash the market.
I dont want to scare you out of using an exchange.
I don't want to shill you anything.
But this is a warning
If you have money on bittrex, pull it out now. and do not send in privacy coins.
I have attempted to pull all my funds from bittrex in the last couple of days, and while the withdrawals say completed, there is no evidence of any transactions, even to the wrong addresses. All the transaction Id's they have given are fake and do not appear within their respective blockchain.
I am currently working with binance support providing videos of my transactions that actually had the CORRECT addresses, payment ids, etc, and they are contacting bittrex about my withdrawals. If this isn't a mistake specifically for my account, get ready for a shit storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good exchange. Sign up with binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

fuck this guy for lowering my credibility for a legit warning.
Recommend against using his link.

i pulled most of my funds these days and it worked flawlessly.
i swear biz is getting more retarded by the day

Help the oracle on binance:

ref=25260813

considering I have sent videos to binance support, and they are unable to find ANY flaws with what i did, it would appear your post is ironic and that you are the retard letting past experiences create assumptions about new posters.

>This isn’t FUD
>Proceeds to FUD
You never had any to begin with bub.

You probably fucked up something somewhere
What coin are you trying to withdraw? I didn't have any issues withdrawing eth

Left buttrex months ago. Never looked back.

>Having an issue with Bittrex
>Thinks TX IDs on Bittrex are blockchain TX IDs
>Working with Binance support to resolve a Bittrex issue
>I'm having an issue so everyone must be

You're retarded.

i mostly use bittrex for my trades, but besides the shit support, the site works well. i never had an issue with deposits/withdraws, or trading for that matter.

starting a thread with "this isn't fud", it means it's fud. but shit, anyway no one will believe you here without some kind of proof

Bro first you start talking about bittrex and then you start talking about binance support. Get your stories straight pajeet

Did like $30k in withdrawals today fuck urself op faggot

It is literally FUD and that's okay, FUD doesn't mean lying. Fees may be a problem for poorfags, but anyone with over 10K should understand that exchanges aren't banks.

It's not FUD if it actually happened.
Monero, PIVX, BNT, and KMD
I was sending the funds to binance, So i contacted their support first brainlet.
nice one

Faking idiot. I just transferred a bunch of coins from bittrex to binance with no problems. I just don't like bittrex, big enough volume, plus I hate their bit trading, always trying to outbid me.

see

Bittrex works like a charm for me. OP is retarded and a faggit.

WORKING WITH BINANCE SUPPORT FOR A TREX ISSUE

HOW NEW ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

see point 1
Also
>implying im going to post the actual discussion and risk the chance they stop working for me

So one guy has a problem moving his funds out of Bittrex so we should all get our money out.

Oh yeah, not fud at all. Probably has withdrawal whitelist or ip whitelist turned on.

Bittrex is heavily embedded in the Seattle tech scene. I wouldn't worry about Bittrex.

Send the TX IDs

Just a fair warning, keep your funds on there if you want, it's not FUD because it's actually happening (to me atleast)

Yeah that happened to me on Polnoiex 2 years ago. Not enough to go all the sky is falling.
Join their Slack and they will take care of it quickly.