TRON to $5

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tronprotocol/tron-blog/search?utf8=✓&q=alipay&type=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn’t 5 dollar Tron make it bigger than ETH or Ripple, even bitcoin? Are these people retarded?

sounds like you are just as retarded as them

>Tron to $5
sounds incredible.. moar valuable than the cadano project. must bai

Reminder to HODL my fellow tronnies. There is a lot of FUD going around but Justin always delivers. It took 8 years for bitcoin to reach 10k and if you can't wait until the end of the year when we should reach 1k I want you to sell.

Dude tron has the most volume because it's a money farm whale stealing the shit out of normies

It's quite a beautiful spectacle to be honest
No normie faggot from that you see on Facebook and instagram " senpai squad..."etc faggots will be allowed to make gains

Top KEK

could? it is as sure a the sun rising tomorrow

Is this actually mooning today? What are you saying

should I buy 500 trx just incase?

How about someone donates me 500 tron so I can sell mine on hitbtc

The whole design of tron is to trick the retarded normies.

High supply: "sub $1? So cheap! If this goes to 10k like bitcoin im rich!"
Super ambitious and long term goal to make people not sell and baghold: "just buy and hold friends! Dont let this crash scare you! Dont sell! We will be rich in 2024! Justin got that web 4.0 on lock!"

How far up can you guys realistically see Tron going? I feel like it could hit 1$ eventually.

Sure I have plenty what’s your address

Never underestimate the stupidity of normies. Tron, amazingly, had a higher market cap than Litecoin for a brief period during the early January mania that took it to 35c or so.

It absolutely could, the volume and liquidity make it a great coin. Expect it to be pumped again soon.

I hold alot of Tron.
Unironically feel good about it.
I would be blown away if it doesn't visit 30 cents in a few months.
CHYNA BOYS

>I hold alot of Tron.
I bet you don't. You probably hold 50k - 500k. That's not "alot" (you meant "a lot").

github.com/tronprotocol/tron-blog/search?utf8=✓&q=alipay&type=

What does this mean?

B A I T
A
I
T

Tron is the new bitcoin. Sorry man. At least Tron has an actual use case unlike BTC

Buy 50,000 just in case