Jibrel Netork

No JNT thread open yet? We need to get the our daily rate up and running

I think there is a very real chance that this coin could one day have a market cap in the trillions.

I hope you are right because I'm tired of being poor.

No news atm, I was kind of expecting sheik announcement this week.

Then you expected it too early. Everything will in the next 1-2 weeks.

>Announcement about their partnership Details
>Press releases
>New exchange listings
>A new and more detailed roadmap
>A fucking new roadmap

source on all of these? especially the new roadmap

Buy Jibrel now, go outside, enjoy life, come back in 2 years, buy a huge villa, enjoy life with milions of dollars.

Easy

I am on my smartphone right now and it is way too much hustle to search and link the TG. But basically everything is confirmed by talal in the TG group.

Only the website doesn't have an exact ETA
Ask in the TG group and an admin will post it for sure

Is good, I bought with the amount I have earmarked for cryptos, a friend is buying in a few days, then I will just chill for a while.

I even transferred most of my JNT off the exchange so I couldn’t FOMO out or anything

JNT will shine in the weeks. Let's get ready for it

>We

What the fuck do you mean by "we"? I would rather go to Microsoft's and Google's HQ, drop in front of them on my knees and start sucking their cocks before I spend any of my crypto-shekels for "we".

Listen up you entitled faggot, I didn't participate in all these airdrops, ICOs and PnD so I would spend my precious crypto-shekels in order to save your ass.

I don't give a flying fuck about "we", I would literally slit your fucking through than spend 1 of my shekel in order to save crypto from mega-corporations.

Now, if you say "we" one more fucking time, I will call my man at Mossad and let him put your name on a kill-list.

Veeky Forums is the right board for you

"in the weeks"

Go learn some proper English you shit-eating pajeet

>Only the website doesn't have an exact ETA
They said website should be up in 3 weeks time.

>What is case-sensitive?

A pajeet is insulting another pajeet. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

anyone using the Jwallet? How is it?

It is in alpha right now. Don't play around with crazy amounts, because you never know, but it is pretty smooth so far

Fuck you pajeet

He has learned a new word...do not overuse it.

Is this thread filled with street-shitting pajeets or what?

I have 3k

Realistically how many houses can I buy with this in the year 2025

You won't buy houses with an Erc20

IMO we will see around $3 dollars in the next weeks to months. Depending on the execution and details about the upcoming partnerships.

To answer your question...zero...or maybe something like pic related

Pfft you guys aint invited over to my Jibrel pad

holding my 30k from the ICO. lets see. but at least 1-2 usd imho

Got 20k but bought in at 0.58. FUCK!