Holding Vechain?

Congrats user. You have made it.

Flippening going to happen with ETH this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.vechain.com/en/
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-passes-the-first-ever-cryptocurrency-disaster-recovery-plan-from-pwc-f69ccf238a7a
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-tech-sneak-preview-8834d5dde843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 walties

I'm 40% VEN 60% OMG - sitting comfy as fuck.

>Flippening going to happen with ETH this year.
This is true. But it wont be this hype driven chunk coin. It will be with eos

This is so retarded it must be some kind of reverse FUD.

You have to go back

The fear I have tho is that the businesses could just buy VET and generate their own Thor Power so the price of Thor Power would be almost nothing, making the passive income shit.

Can someone explain why this would not be the case? I feel like businesses just have a much stronger incentive to buy VET.

>eos
MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ADA is going to win PoS master race

I have 'bout 1.2k. Am I gonna make it, sirs?

because the price of Thor will be lower than the price of VET, look at NEO and GAS.. and Thor generation will be far less efficient for businesses (0.04 Thor p/day p/VET) than just buying and spending Thor

Hope that's true and my strength node will make me rich haha

Because not only businesses will use it. It will also be used for transactions for icos that use the platform, like neo.

Ada doesn't even have a working product. Its still nothing more than a concept. Eos already has a functional public testnet and its lead dev has a proven track record with his previous projects. They've also raised over a billion dollars already which gives them almost infinite development resources. The race was over before it started friendo.

Finally, a blockchain to track my wine!
Cant wait!
Bought 100k and thinking about selling my house to buy another 100k.

This is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on biz. Congratulations, brainlet.

frickin nice bait dude. inconspicuous as hell.

PARTNERSHIP WITH Chinese McDanalds (THE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY FROM USA) confirmed! WE'RE GONNA MOON LADS

when are we all dumping around the rebrand? or are some people gonna hold through it? short of a pboc partnership annoucement theres no way this doesnt get dumped right?

>This is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on biz. Congratulations, brainlet.

>Be VEN
>Be an item authenticity tracking chain
>Realize nobody cares about that to pump your coin to make you a billionaire
>"Ok guys it's not just authenticity tracking, we do FOOD too!"
>Nobody cares
>"OK guys it's not just food and authenticity, we are a COMPLETE solution, we are the internet of things! Chips for everything!!"
>Hmm ok, maybe, still no pump though
>"GUYS GUYS GUYS, WE'VE DECIDED TO BE A **DAPP PLATFORM** to rival ETHEREUM"
>"PBOC!!!"
>"PASSIVE GENERATION LIKE THE NEO COIN YOU GUYS LIKE!!!"
>"OH WE'LL HAVE AI TOO TRUST US WE'VE BEEN PLANNING IT THE WHOLE TIME!!!"

meanwhile they have no code, no software, no noteworthy engineers

what the fucking fuck is this project lmfao

Asia has been propping this thing up and that ain't gonna change. I'll be holding. Expecting similar gains to ANS>NEO but I may sell around $15-20 and buy back in.

Thanks just bought 100k Walton

you’re a special kind of dumb

you obviously wasn't around during ans>neo lol you have no idea what you're talking about

If you’re just kidding, then keep having fun with the FUD.

If you actually believe this, yikes. First of all, they said they’d do all this as far back as their ICO, it’s just no one bothered to look at their roadmap. They were clear from a day 1 that they wanted to show off their tech first with luxury items (just do one thing very well) to attract investors and then they’d expand.

Multi-billion-dollar DNV GL said during a conference that they are using VeChain’s blockchain right now. It’s a private chain. VeChain is lining up all their partners on the private chain so when they launch the public mainnet it won’t be like all those other failed DAPP platforms and will have an automatic, institutional demand for their platform outside of the usual crypto investors.

lmao people actually think flippening will happen is actually hilarious

>no pump
20x since Dec

try harder

lmfao at using december as a starting point for ven

some of us were in it in september bud. still a shitcoin

>projecting this hard
2006 oldfag here

even if they do buy just buy VET, that will make the price of VET go up brainlet

>Be VEN
>Nobody cares
>"OK guys it's not just food and authenticity, we are a COMPLETE solution, we are the internet of things! Chips for everything!!"
>"PBOC!!!"

sorry buddy but that's just not true

if it is show me this roadmap with issue date

You fucking retard, the network is up and running since September with thousands of nodes there right now

You would have known that if you actually did your research rather then listen to /biz

Muh, just the whitepaper

You retards hate money

They’ll literally trick themselves into anything to believe they didn’t get chinked.

Even if it would happen, a marketcap higher than ETH would mean a price of 192 USD per VEN right now. I wonder how many of you would "have made it" at that price point. You would still need more than 5k VEN to be a millionaire.

Sure!
tokensale.vechain.com/en/

Still looking for a cached version, but it really didn’t come out of nowhere.

bot pls go

t. Triggered

Not gonna lie, former huge fan of Sunny here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the blockchain.

???????? what does that have to do with becoming an ai infused dapp platform

And have you really properly read the primary sources for those partnerships or advisors? I’m not talking the shilling bullshit on Reddit and Veeky Forums. I mean, have you really done your own research? If you aren’t just fuckin around for a laugh, I really do think this is a great opportunity for all of us to get rich:

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978

Under Q2 2018 they mention VET and gas. What is Gas used if not to execute smart contracts? C’mon man.

Also, how could they pass PwC’s security test if they had no tech? (I mean, they obviously have tech since DMV GL and others have said they’re using it right now on the private chain, but still).

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-passes-the-first-ever-cryptocurrency-disaster-recovery-plan-from-pwc-f69ccf238a7a

How about you read the development plan yourself rather than asking to be spoonfed? The information you are looking for is literally on the very first page.

They paid Breyer to be an advisor to gain attention. Whoopdidoo.

lmfao at PwC's security test

1. It's just a test to determine whether they store their private keys safely
2. It's a test literally they made. Vechain made the test then said "hey we passed our test!"

As is a typical vechain move.

I'm fully aware of everything vechain. I don't trust them for a second. They got lucky with pwc via bitse, that's as far as it goes. Their tech is dogshit but promise to outdo ethereum, it's criminal

Woah fuck off there. If you want to spread FUD at least type it out by hand its more convincing. Just bought 100k more.

What does this coin do apart from the tracking wine meme?

Jim Breyer is worth $2.4 Billion.

There is no amount of money they could come up with to pay him. That’s not how this works.

He put his name on it himself because he thinks they can help each other get richer.

Ven = pajeet coin

Because 70% of thor will be burned to avoid inflation

> no amount of money can buy super rich mr Breyer
> Breyer joined because he thinking the project can make him richer

You. Are. One. Of. The. Dumbest. Niggers. Here.

I dunno man. Good luck. I have a very happy amount of six figures because of this coin, I got in very early. I don’t think I’m foolish for investing in it, I did my research and I’m thoroughly convinced. I hope you make it, don’t be dumb. And don’t repeat the silly roadmap changing-their-mind thing, made you look stupid.

Jim Breyer is a venture capitalist. Do you know what that is? It’s a person who invests their own money into a new enterprise with the hope of getting in early enough to make a tremendous amount after it takes off.

He didn’t get VEN for free. They didn’t pay him to use his name. That’s not how he runs his business.

How the fuck do you know faggot?
Breyer is a penny stock pumper. A faggot you never heard of before venjeet came around.
He is a scam artist, a good one too.
You. Got. Chinked.

It's funny because there are simply too many pajeets on this site.

It's true that Vechain will dominate. They have de facto the best partnerships on the table.

Secondly what almost anyone forgets and doesn't take into account is the governance model of Vechain. It is well tailored balanced model based on somewhat centralization with decentralization behind it.

You guys who are full anarchists are highly deluded. It is exactly this governance model that ethereum totally lacks which leads to cancerous ERC20 tokens and other scams.

A delicate balance is needed. On vechain you won't see cancer projects like confido. You will see legitimate projects running from fortune 500 companies on the blockchain.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer anons.

I didn’t get chinked, I cashed out $200,000 last month from VeChain and still have 25k VEN.

Neo does this better and is working already b

>says larps online to sound cool
t. Larper

>Be VEN
>Nobody cares
>"PBOC!!!"

You think every single partnership vechain has announced hasn't given them free VEN?

Are you autistic?

He is definitely an autist.

I dunno guys. I made so much off this coin, it’s not a larp, I got in way back when it was 50 cents and I’ve been in crypto since early 2017. I look at this board and I know everyone’s trying to make it but y’all just keep lying to each other and meme-ing over garbage. You think you’re smarter than multi-billion dollar companies and you think one of the richest people in America was paid off to promote some obscure crypto. I didn’t really post that stuff because I think I could convince you, but I know some random anons are reading this and maybe they’ll get rich too. My life changed because of crypto, I quit my job and I’m living a much better life now, but it’d never have happened if I read posts like yours.

I didn’t read shit you said, faggot.

>Be VEN
>Nobody cares
>"PBOC!!!"

Apple is closed source. Must have no code either.

Literally a fucking idiot. They have videos showing their tech and platform running. Why do you want others to be poor like you?

> mad someone didn’t buy into scam coin
> thinks they’re poor

Hahahahaha KEK

12 posts on thread, salty much

The absolute state of crypto when legitimate businesses are called scams by "investors"

>Number one on the Forbes Midas List of Tech's Top Investors for 3 years in a row
>Fortune named Breyer one of the 10 smartest people in technology
>Invested in FB when they had 7 employees
>2nd largest shareholder of FB behind Zucks
yeah, those penny stocks he 'pumps' usually become pretty big eh? what a fool

The essential difference between Walton and VeChain/Amb is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. VeChain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, VeChain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for VeChain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than VeChain for this reason, despite VeChain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. VeChain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

If we're comparing hardware and implementation, Walton has the clear advantage here. As for software, we can't compare yet because we don't know about what technology VeChain has for their blockchain. We do however know that Walton is scalable, due to their dual-chain + child chain structure, which also gives companies the option of keeping proprietary and other information private on their child chain, while only broadcasting needed public information to the parent chains.

Lastly, you can compare partnerships and adoption. VeChain has some large partnerships and even national govt support to build a smart city as a pilot for quick expansion into larger scale implementation. I don't want to take anything away from that. It's impressive. Compared to other crypto projects, this should be a dream. Vechain should be much higher market cap due to these large partnerships.

But Walton is no slacker, and while many people seem to just universally think that vechain is far ahead in partnerships, I simply disagree. I won't say who has better partnerships, but I will elaborate on Walton's. They have multiple provincial govt contracts to build smart cities, smart oceans, and smart air purification solutions, and they have won multiple awards from the National govt of China for their tech. They've received govt subsidies for mass production of their RFIDs as well. They have many multi-billion dollar partnerships with many different supply chains that are using their product right now in a testing phase, and with as many companies using their product, they are actually China's most adopted blockchain currently

Waltonchain have many angel investors, and multiple from the Korean Chambers of Commerce. Their chief scientist is the recent ex-VP of Samsung, who also worked at Honeywell and Bell Labs. He himself holds 60 patents and has published over 250 academic papers. They recently partnered with NIDS for their air purification system, which works with many different big name supply chains, including Honeywell and Samsung, which was a strategic partnership to position themselves for expansion into multiple global supply chains. I could go on. The point is, Walton is not lacking in the partnership/connections arena.

I don't know of any technological advantages that VeChain has over Walton, so it'll be interesting to see as more details about VeChain's blockchain are revealed. Until then, we can't compare.

I'm obviously leaning far more on Walton's side, for the reasons I've just explained. But I don't think VeChain will have a problem getting adopted as well, as they clearly are being adopted, and I don't see either project pushing the other out.

Walty getting scared people will realise their chips can't magic connect to a block chain, damn kids!

>be you
>probably abused and not loved by anyone
>lurks all day on biz just to FUD ven
>still dealing with intense post traumatic stress disorder
>trying to hide it by posting on every VEN thread
>severe case neurotic attention seeking disorder
>seeking approval from other non VEN bag holders, to feel good about himself
>not gonna make it

VeChain has their own patented tech. This copypasta comparison is old (and also nonsensical re: API comments).

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-tech-sneak-preview-8834d5dde843

3 posts in a row. Salty Walty detected

>tfw only 1k VEN

I'm gonna let this one go though, goodluck anons.

If I enter now i'm just fomo'ing. maybe something else will come along.

Thats a high school project right? Those rfid from vechain is huge in size. Walton has patented tiny rfid (pic related) with integrated blockchain, so no competitor can do the same.

DTRWh8Eq, just stop, it reeks of desperation

honestly and conservatively, I'd say you'll make it by 2020

WTC gonna get smoked when more data comes out on their RFIDs. Their "patented" tech isnt secure and is mostly vaporware atm.

The RFID chips the china telecom branch office bought werent even Walton RFIDs, but regular ones. The supplier is just a random supplier who happens to produce for WTC, not even exclusively.

>what does a dual token system on a blockchain have anything to do with smart contracts and dapps?

How fucking brainlet are you? You think the entire blockchain was gonna be a bitcoin fork with no smart contract support? Neck yourself m8

>4 posts by this ID

Nothing is more sad than the delusional salty waltys spreading their meme tech that no one cares about.

VeChain has a working product. Day 1 of the main net will have numerous customers already using it.

VeChain isn't even on many of the big exchanges.

Huge growth ahead.

Anyone not buying as much as they can will stay poor.

>open Vechain thread
>same boring fud pastas
>open Link thread
>creative turbo autism fud
This is the only thing I don’t like about VEN.

its because alot of salty walties are reddit plebs.

Redditors are the absolute echo chamber driven stupid people thinking they are smart, lack of imagination, libtard nonsense, motherfuckers.

Why don't waltoncucks have their own thread, if their project is so good?

It doesn't make sense to me. They wait until ven thread appears, then cry and whine and bitch and moan like small children and women. If they want to talk about walton coin, why not make own thread?

Very strange behavior ;)

Because Walton threads die in 5 minutes because

A. VeChads don't give a fuck about their shit token
B. Neither does anyone else

Then they come to our threads because they need attention. Cycle repeats.

Hey comeone. Libtard here, still see the potential and profit in VEN. We can all be rich asswipe :)

actually it's just VEN holders fudding cus they're bored and/or think thinks Veeky Forums has an effect on the market

The funny ones are VEN holders. I've seen people vehemently argue with me for an hour about how Walton is better though. Unless the fake FUDers are just THAT dedicated

nice bags

Same but there is a way for us to make it. It won't be straight up mooning from this point on.

The next dump will be when people sell rebranding news. Don't be that guy "HODL HODL" I mean don't get me wrong that is great and all if you are brainlet but somehow have +100k $ in VEN but if you don't you can't afford to just wait passively.

Buy the rumor sell the news. Plenty time and opportunities to multi X your ven stack.

Selling right after rebranding is gonna be EZ mode for free VEN

built for sex

it's just bait. it's literally the energy source Veeky Forums has, does and will always function on

This. Unless they announce a Chinese exchange or PBoC, this is getting dumped post rebrand by the traders and FOMO. Even a BMW partnership announcement maybe gets dumped. Have your finger on the trigger for half your stack and get ready to add a quick 20% or so in the week or two after

I fud because I'm only interested in buying/selling the VEN hype cycle. I have absolutely no faith in them to deliver the technology. Their tech demo video made that clear. But it’s my duty to fleece greedy laowai that think they’ll get rich off my people. 分久必合,合久必分.

I am actually skeptical about this now. Everyone and their mother is expecting this to dump. I might sell a portion of my stack but I am not dropping below my node.