Daytrading

>daytrading

> trading signals

I mocked daytrading till I met a guy who teached me the tricks.
Now I make more money this way than just holding. Sadly the guy disappeared because he's a cuck and his wife was getting real mad at him for spending the whole day trading even though he made mad money, I hope he's doing ok.

what tricks?
teach me user

Teach Veeky Forums the way

Lemme guess, youll teach us those tricks for a small fee?

I won't teach sorry, I'd need to show you in practice and not just spew words here since it'd leave no impact. And honestly it's a pain in the ass, the dude taught me because he was obsessed.

>Brainlet

My strategy for consistent 5-10% growth over the last few days is finding generally rising coin that are in negative MacD in the one hour for a while.

Really you fucking peasants. Learn to use your market indicators.

It can be pretty profitable. But i only trade with my spare change, and only in very clearly swing-days

Pro tip get into Vechain if you want 20-30% gains over the next few hours.

Lol fucking chump change. The most consistant stretegy is to look at the 1hr Macd. you can time some really strong moons that way.

>eth

yeah I enjoy low volume trading and a weakened value determined by btc's behavior

>I mocked daytrading till I met a guy who teached me the tricks.
Now I make more money this way than just holding. Sadly the guy disappeared because he's a cuck and his wife was getting real mad at him for spending the whole day trading even though he made mad money, I hope he's doing ok.

Getting greedy is the dumbest thing you can do though. If you try to trade with 40%+ differences you're either holding several days/weeks or get burned.
Adding 2-5% per trade stacks up in a day's trading, and is far less stressful during sudden bad news.
Low volume is more predictable than high volume, and like i said, it's just the spare change. If i sold out from my holdings right now, i'd sell at a small loss.

The way you trade is the most basic bitch teir trading you can do I went from $100 to $2000 i 2 weeks timing some very strong swings of a minimum of 5% maybe more

Sure you did pal.

>mfw i went from .15 btc to .4 in 2 weeks day trading
>making money while the market is tanking

>look up the coin history
>first trade literally just 1% before it fell again
>second trade literally at the peak high before falling again
How the fuck did you hit the peaks with such a perfect timing?

I do pretty well day trading. Just buy low and sell high. It really is that easy.

Honestly If you actually understand your merket indicators making money is fucking easy. First thing you do is look at your Macd it's great for any amount of time because you can make some fairly accurate of the markets mood over a given time period. Second thing you should look into is your depth. as it's a great indicator when to enter and when to exit a market at tjhe peak of a swing.

>buy low
>it keeps sliding

At this point I do one of two thing usually, HODL and either get vindicated or get left with a coin at 50% of what I bought it at, or SELL at like 1-5% loss and typically watch it take off from there.

>tfw bought NEBL at .0023
>tanks to below .0013
>finally give up after several weeks and sell at .0013
>two days later it goes to .0025

Your results beg the question. What's your criteria for "buying low"?

Well for example here. I just bought POE at 794. Typically I'm looking for a coin that's near it's 24h low with a decent 24h high and some movement within the last several hours. How retarded am I?

your portfolio increased 91000% in the last 24 hours?

Hopefully it'll work out for you but here's why I wouldn't have made that trade. There's no good thesis for why it should go back up. The market has spoken and price discovery has happened. When the aggregate market agrees on a price, that's what a coin is worth. So you bought at the market price giving you a 50/50 or at best 45/55 chance of the price going your way.
What you need to start looking for is when the price and the market are NOT in agreement, i.e., the current price is completely out of whack with recent market sentiment.
Think of it like this. Macbooks go for $1000 so everybody sells them for that. Suddenly Target decides fuck Apples and starts dumping them for $200. Does that mean the market value of a Macbook is now $200? Hell no. Everybody just backs the truck up to Target and loads up. Tomorrow, when Target runs out, the price jumps right back up. Those are the anomalies you need to start looking for. In this analogy, you bought a Macbook for the equivalent of $985 hoping to flip it for a grand. Look for the $200 dumps and you will make money.
At least that's how I do it. I know I have a long way to go to crow about my gains but I'm off to a good start after losing money early last year. Hope this helps.

Thanks man, but what would even suggest that a coin is undervalued? I won't lie I literally don't even understand what a blockchain is I just buy red candles and sell green, was hoping to have a hobby that's more productive than vidya and might make me some money. Do you research the coins you buy or is it something you see in the charts?

Have a braphog

Buy high, sell low.

What I look for happens suddenly. It has to which is why it doesn't reflect market sentiment. And just as suddenly, the changes will get corrected. That makes it almost impossible to just sift through charts since by the time you find something, it's over. What you need is a way to set alerts. Google coinigy. I'm not affiliated with them but they have a webapp thing that uses trading view charts. With it, you can set an alert for any coin you want at whatever price you want on pretty much any exchange. Set a bunch of really low and wait. Once you see a few go off and you watch the price action, you'll know what to do.
Oh and *snifffff*

LOL, are you talking about Zaba?

He recently sold all his crypto to go grow pot. With his wife's approval

this copy pasta
fucc you man

How the hell is that pasta? You got a time machine, nujack?

Gril here, heres how i do it

bot limit buys 0.15% below current bid
on buy have stoporder 0.3% above bid
repeat approx 1000 times it may take most of day
thats ruffly $4k a day after exchange fees

ok out

>Gril here
no you're not, fuck off faggot

What size of BTC order constitutes a buy or sell wall on a high volume exchange?

And sell when?

>2-5%

What about the fees though? What's a good exchange to do small percentage trades without getting hit with all those fees? Also, what's a good coin to put your gains into if there's no USD?

if and when it reaches 0.3% above the price you bought it

kill you7selves

If the buy doesn't succeed you're just stuck for ages

>daytrading

If the buy doesnt succeed you sell it at a loss of 0.3%. As long as you're right more often than not the few small losses would be outweighed by thr many small gains

By the buy not succeeding I mean the order not even executing. I suppose a waiting time should be imposed, and if the buy hasn't gone through then reset.

>night-trading

Only thing that will accomplish is you'll get raped by fees

Binance only has 0.05% fees.

Will competitive bot trading ever be a thing?

This. Holding is better for noobs. Lost a lot when I began to trade but I make regular gains over 1% a day on average. Have made over 100k in the last 2 months without using leverage.

Today I rode VEN, OMG, and NANO.
I got JUSTd on fucking Walton and also got caught trying to ride NANO twice.
Net gains and everything back in BTC before I go to sleep.
I enjoy trading on the weekends and then I buy what I want to HODL for the week on Sunday.

After a few successful days of daytrading, I'm not even sure how much to hold and how much to trade anymore.

I used to believe in strong hands but

>waiting to make money

Why though?

use 20% of your capital to day trade and 80% for swing/long term shit. reinvest your daytrading gains into your long term holds.

What do you think the market is, dumbass?

pls discord or telegram sir pls

2*trades = 2*0.1% fees
0.3% spread minus 0.2% fees = 0.1% profit

Don't teach these faggots just let em hodl

>long term 'investing' or HODLING

use a bot
/thread

yeah those dumb fucks who hodled since 2013 ahah.. oh wait

Larp and pajeet