Hey guys

Hey guys.

I am new to investing and having a hard time grasping this whole crypto thing.

Let's say i buy $50 worth of Bitcoins and the bitcoin goes up 5 dollars, does that mean i get 5 dollars? What if it goes down $100, does that mean that i own the exchange $50?

Thanks.

Fuck you you retarded niggerfuck. Get out and never return to this board.

Correct

please be bait

Don't be rude. I am trying to learn just like you did once.

Ok, seems a bit risky.

If you buy $50 worth of BTC, and it goes down 100$, you owe the exchange $150. Are you a brainlet ? If it goes up 5$, you gain $9, simple, DYOR

if you buy $50 worth of bitcoin and bitcoin goes up 10%, you get $5. if you own a whole bitcoin (1.00 bitcoin) and it goes up $5, you get $5.

if you own $50 worth of bitcoin and it goes down $100, saying it's 10k today to 9900, that's a 1% decrease so you would have $49.5

Yeah but if it goes up $5, that's 10% of my $50 investment so shouldn't that mean that i am up to $55?

stop baiting newfags and trying to make them poor.

This guy could go into serious debt to an exchange and lose his house

kys please.

You were an investment expert at birth?

Serious answer because everyone else is messing with OP

50 of bitcoin is 50/10000 per coin

If bitcoin goes down 100 you only lose 50/10000 or 1/200th of that so you lose 50c

If the price goes up 50 you only gain 25c

Its proportional, you're thinking of trading on margin which is not a thing with crypto

t. forex trader

This has to be LARP, not even investing shit, just fucking middle school math.

No

All you need is this chart desu

yea. when btc goes up $5 it = 5/50 or 10%, so you will have $50 + 10%($5)= $5.05.

if it goes down $5. it becomes $50-$5. so 45/50 = around 90%. So you will lose 10%. or in dollars it would be $45.

you see? for the same price movement you will make less if you are in cryptos. dont fall for the internet money meme.

We just passed 5th grade maths

This. It's dangerous user, you don't want to owe 2X, 5X or even 10X your initial investment

How old are you OP? I mean, this is like basic math.

>If bitcoin goes down 100 you only lose 50/10000 or 1/200th of that so you lose 50c

fuck off. that's not how you do it. also bitcoin is only worth 9k. see my math above for the correct

Retard go back to school

CRYPTO RATES
BTC/USD 9937. 32 1/ 32 1

Round that to 10k

OP bought $50 worth which is 1/200 of one coin

Therefore, as OP only owns 1/200 of one coin, if the price rises by $100 he gains only 50c

Its basic, basic stuff

no me makes $0.05 if it goes up $5 and loses $5 when it goes down $5. becuase the percent decreases when the price goes down relative to his initial investment

YOU FUCKING TARD

Newfag or not, if you can't calculate basic math then you should leave. Right now

oh so you were an investment pro at birth? This is not the same as math....

yea actually fun is over. he is clearly bait. fuck off faggot

Something is genuinely wrong with you if you can't see the error in your math

If he has one 200th of one couin

shut the fuck up. i was fucking with him hoping he was real, but it doesn't see that way

If he has one 200th of one coin than he makes only one 200th of the price change of one coin

What part of this are you not understanding

If he only owns 50 worth (one 200th of one coin )than he only makes one 200th of the price change.

I literally can't explain it any simpler for you

Fuck you guys. How do i delete the thread?

geeze there's always that one faggot that ruins the fun. I FUCKING KNOW. WHO THE FUCK THAT DO THAT MATH. WE WERE FUCKING WITH HIMMMMMMM

ALSO FUCK OFF YOU SHIT TIER PEJEET LEVEL LARP

You don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us garbage man>If he has one 200th of one coin than he makes only one 200th of the price change of one coin
>What part of this are you not understanding
>If he only owns 50 worth (one 200th of one coin )than he only makes one 200th of the price change.

if i invest 1dorrah($) in bitcoin and bitcoin goes up 5000 dorrah ($) i will now have 5001 dorrah ($)

>How do I delete the thread?
No. You sit here and you look at what you've done.

On the off chance you're serious the actual truthful answer is here:

If he has one 200th of one coin than he makes only one 200th of the price change of one coin

What part of this are you not understanding

If he only owns 50 worth (one 200th of one coin) then he only makes one 200th of the price change.

congrats you dumb fedora nice guy. you do realize nobody helps anybody on this board right?????

If you simply close your browser while this thread is open, it will delete the thread from the Internet

It's not funny if nobody is laughing

You should have learned that as a child

Are you mentally challenged? You never asked anything about investment, you clearly asked "if I buy BTC for x dollars and it goes up y dollars, does that mean i get y dollars?" Clearly you should head back to plebbit

>Clearly you should head back to plebbit

yup, atleast their nice there.

This guy has explained it perfectly OP. A lot of people don't understand the Math, but user here nailed it.

This is exactly how it works. Haven't you heard about the exchange maffia that comes to collect the debt? Suicides are common occurance among crypto traders because of it. Don't get in user, you still have a chance of a good life. Don't get into crypto exchange debt, it's worse then meth. Not even once.

No this guy is also messing with OP

Why am I the only one not trolling here

If he only owns 50 worth (one 200th of one coin) then he only makes one 200th of the price change.

FUCK THIS NEWFAG. BAN HIM RUINING OUR FUN

depends OP if you lock in the price you can loose basically

Where is the fun part? I just see losers like you pretending to be something they aren't because why, it's fun? Explain what is so engaging about being deliberately useless

>their nice there
>their
This has to be bait, just delete the whole thread

you're baiting too arent you?? you fucking neckbeard

Why are you still here? Go shit up /b/

only if we're in a bull run, also
don't buy just $50 worth of bitcoin, you'll lose everything because of fees

how?

fuck you faggot. biz is worse. filled with shilling pejeets and little faggots like you. suck a dick

>their
Doesn't know math or English. Fuck off,you retard.

You are the trash you accuse others of being

Leave

don't buy chainlink, its a meme coin worth dog shit

if you buy BTC you might owe biz dank memes

I never had to learn this when starting crypto because it's basic fucking math you 12 year old.

i dont give a fuck i will have the last comment to you on this thread. REEEEEEEEttaarrrd

Nobody cares what you think or say because you can't even capitalize your sentences

That's how you spot retards, retard

hahahhahahahahahah you are a brainlet to top it off

Can't bring yourself to hit that shift key huh?

Maybe not sure when to use the big letters so just easier not to and hope others won't notice

It's like illiterates pretending they can read but don't like to

i refuse. go back to fedora land and opening doors for roasties.

>Projection: The Comment

at least i use periods. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>plebbit spacing
go back to your cave fag

You should have been a period

>reddit opinions
>reddit spacing
Every time

im gonna retire and let the rest of /biz roast ur ass

This is like preschool level knowledge. Most people ask questions if they have exhausted other means of acquiring information. What kind of research did you do before asking this retarded shit?

No you're not because I got the last comment if you do

>No you're not because I got the last comment if you do

Fuck you and my ocd. I will not lose

Dance pink monkey dance

I would like to take some time and say, Fuck niggers

UYSYJQAR. Pajeet coinfirmed. go shit in street NOW

Nope you're not quite done yet

Maybe soon though, keep it up champ!

You are a nigger.

I'm sorry, that answer was not correct

Would you like to try again?

yes that math is correct

if you are a sand nigger press 1. if you a speck press 2. if you are a faggot press 3.

You are my puppet and you shall dance as long as I deem it necessary

then this will be the last post i make. you have no power over me

He's either black or baiting

We'll see about that

Brainlet

If you are retarded enough to not understand basic math then don't invest.

Good question OP I was wondering the same thing

>I am trying to learn just like you did once.

Most people learned basic math in elementary school. They didn't have to make a post on Veeky Forums.

master bait

Yep don't see a fucking brain there OP.. Your to dumb for cryptos you'd probably invest in some shitcoin like Nano

>to dumb