Amerifag living in France

Amerifag living in France
> Have non French gf, she worked when she first got here, didn't like job, said she could quit and find something else
>Doesn't speak French, couldn't find another job (didn't try very hard). Went to school to learn
>Doesn't want to speak French, stopped going after 1 semester
>Unemployed for 1.5 years sucking off my teet
>She takes care of our dogs, gets grociers, cleans house, cooks
>Becomes depressed not having a job, while not really looking intensively for a job
>Starts look, gets a few interviews, and finally gets an offer from a car rental place about 1h outside of the city
>On job application, stated salary expectations were between 2k - 2.5k/mo
>Job offer gives her 1.6k/mo on a 6 month contract
>Tell her to ask
>I'm happy she got the job, but told her to ask more money - it's a low ball offer compared to her salary expectations, including that it's a 1h commute, and a 6 month fixed contract.
>Get in argument about it
>She doesn't take my advice, and accepts

I'm happy for her, but she's so fucking stupid for not taking my advice. What the fuck?

Oh and 1.6k/mo is basically 2eur above minimum wage

So, how much do you make?

so the question you want us to answer is : What the fuck? yes what the fuck indeed.

Dump her

you can pay a therapist to help you deal with these types of issues

she can buy byteball with her whole paycheck and make more than 5k a month in 6 months

Enough to cover our bills and have enough to not live poor. Can't save anything though. Her income would cover our rent + a couple extra hundred

As a frog, I can't wrap my head around why a couple of young burgers would want to live here.

beggars cant be choosers

French here.
Why the fuck do you live here? If I had more money with crypto I would get the fuck out of this shithole.

Likewise, Jean-Claude.

I'm an Amerishart that lived in France too.

>taught English in France through the French government (TAPIF)
>Taxes were so high that the Government had to pay us a substantial amount just so we would have enough to live on
>this still wasn't very much
>taught at a vocational school
>the kids had been taking English their whole lives and could say 4 words
>all the teachers hated their lives
>hated the kids even more

I like France a lot but hoo boy, it'd be rough earning a living there. I don't blame your girlfriend for just taking the money she was offered, if she asked for more they probably would have said "fuck off"

woman are dumb as shit
it's always like this

Which city, Paris? 1.6k doesn't sound too bad and your getting your gf to actually do something so I think it's a good deal.

>I don't blame your girlfriend for just taking the money she was offered, if she asked for more they probably would have said "fuck off"
True.
Officially France has about 9% unemployed people but I guess it's more than 10% unoffically because they count some people at training as workers.

Unemployed numbers in France only count people who file for welfare.
Studies have shown over 50% of people who could qualify for welfare don't file for it. It's not strictly unemployment, so it doesn't directly translate to twice as many people unemployed, but there's little doubt we're above 10% in reality.

Wait... I'm french, and I'm wondering why did you come here ? Just to suffer ?

What's wrong with living in France? I've always wanted to visit.

underachievement

>2018
>falling for the vaginal Jew

Getting a job isn't easy in France, especially as a foreigner. It's basically the most bureaucratic country in the world. You need to file a truckload of paperwork and jump through a million hoops before you can start working.

Unless you're already well-off, or have connections, or already have a good job in place, living in France would be tough.

Les americains aiment la France. C'etait toujours comme ca.

Get yourself a better job and put babies in her to give her a real job.

She looks like she's defeated.
Had a similar feeling when I was abroad by myself. doing jack shit to better myself when oppotunities were at arms reach.

My actions didn't transfer to central neuron system activation. Like, I wanted to move my hand, but nothing happened. Depression it's called.

Cured this recently by using epitalon. Antidepressants will work well.

>female is depressed because she can't wagecuck for jews like the males
>female argues with you when you want her to get the best for her

Bad female investment.

I expect this one to stab you in your sleep in a few years or fuck Samir the downstairs neighbour