Blockfolio thread

Blockfolio thread

What should I do with my portfolio to make it.

Unironically trade XLM for XRB

absolute norman/10
kill yourself

Please no bully, i am a sensitive transgender indian

What does that mean?

This.
Also you have to go wild on low cap shitcoins if you want to make it.

>He fell for the meme

>lowcap meme
We are not in 2017 anymore, lowcap shit dies now.

This is how you make it

Horrid advice

What should i do about this one?
ENG, AMB, SNM, TEL, IOST, TAU

This

is this a joke

Go all in on the coinmetro ico, after you 10x buy JNT with half of it.

You will be a multimillionaire by EOY 2019.

Hope you're rich and that's just pocket change user.

Started 9th of January this year, gonna put about 1200 dollars into AMB when I get my paycheck.

Feeling pretty /comfy/

What should i do user? You think it's a joke?

>hcZHArIz
AMB!

nope its everything i have

we'll reconvene in 4 weeks to see how it plays out

i predict it will read over 100k

how will i identify you

Too diversified for that amount bro

I'm with you on this one mein nigger, strapped in.

gotcha, which ones should i choose you think
how about ENG, AMB, SNM?

tip, the more pink wojacks on biz, the more money you should put in, the more green wojacks, the more money you should sell

Nothing but retards in this thread

Sell it all except Lumens. Buy Monero, VeChain, and a few litecoin

>Nothing but retards in this thread
>Is incredibly poor and has ADA

Will I reach $200k by EOY? Also what should I trade my BTC for?

Thank you biz bros

Can I make it?

you'll have 200k from your eth and neo alone, let alone all the rest added in
you will make it user

Take a good look, soyboys. This is how you make it. ETH is wanchain.

Looking to sell ETC after next pump, should i put the profits into EOS or NAS?

all in zcl till fork date..

>holding XRP

>what should i do about this one?

Are you kidding? Stop buying memes.
Put your coins into something that has potential like ETH, PRL, REQ, NEO, DBC, OMG, XLM

Pls r8 or h8
I want to dump some Neo into OMG when it passes 300

hold eth/omg, buy anything that is bleeding like a mother fucker and then trade it in for ETH when its in the green again, rinse and repeat for free money

Someone please let me know how I'm doing. Ya'll the best

no normal person cares if theyre jewish.

go back to /pol/

I would argue selling BTC for more OMG and also look into PRL/GVT as moonshots (i hold both and believe in them both alot, GVT is going to be fucking huge and retards here don't even know it)

Enjoy getting scammed soyboy

both solid portfolios, you might not see the highest % gains but you can sleep easy at night knowing its not going to shit long term

normal people are completely irresponsible.

WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

Decent. Put your eth into a low market cap (

>using soyboy unironically

You're the man, thanks. Im not a good DYOR'r at the small coins, got any good suggestions?

Good shit you will never find user, now go buy whatever is shilled on Veeky Forums

Do me please

new to crypto. bought my first crypto on Tuesday. how is it?

Look into coins that have got out of ICO from december and ask yourself
>will it see use?
>does it have a decent dev team?
>does the coin have competitors in crypto? if so how high ranked they are / can it compete with them?
and so on. Godspeed user, NEO and XLM are good holds

I want to buy a house, think I'll make it there biz?

Thinking about dropping my Link bags for a month. What should I hold for easy gains until then?

wtf is wrong with you why do you have your majority in FUN instead of something like ETH/OMG/VEN

With less then 1k$ just go into one or two coins with strong fundamentals and hold until they moon.
ZRX is good, the others are either too high mcap to profit or just bad (XRP)

gvt short term, hst long term.

good advice, I started with $100 and in a week hit 200 just holding ethereum/omg and selling when high and buying back in when low

Too diversified but your coins are pretty good

Start with dropping DENT and those 10 measly JNT, dyor and find a good low mcap coin or put everything into NEO/OMG/EOS and you'll ride the gain train if bullmarket happens this month, while being relatively safe

I bought it when it was worth a lot less, it grew to be my number 1. I also believe it will be a dollar by end of the year.

gvt may have a better entry coming up though. Wouldn't necessarily fomo in right this second

Yeah I'm too retarded to daytrade so I just hold stuff that's good until it pumps, was a bit late to the VEN - ICX party but I still made gains, looking forward to NAS mooning now

Interested to hear your opinions on these

My major problem is focus... I change coins by the day... Im not kidding I have issues

Not pictured is the ION and OMG. Pls don't laugh.

whats wrong with xrp? the only thing "bad" i've been told about it is that the head of the company is a jew. I dont care about jews.

marketcap

I dont' think the high market cap is anything to be worried about. I"m not doing short term investments. this is long term investments. besides, there is already a large portion of the coins already in circulation.

>60% in the hands of devs and banks
>t-there is a large portion in circulation

You fell for the 1 JNT will be enough meme? Wtf you got 10JNT for? Go all-in this bitch like other Chad's have and get paid next week

so? having banks adopt ripple may in future lead them to adopt other crypto. everyone hates ripple for being so centralized, but banks dont like decentralization. they view decentralization as instability and risk. plus its only been around for a few months. more and more will be released as time goes on.

Behold