I got rear ended and smashed into the guy in front of me...

I got rear ended and smashed into the guy in front of me. I have really bad pain in my back and neck and will be going to the chiropractor later today. There’s also some one from the insurance coming to look at the car. What should I expect? Do I need an attorney or just deal with it myself?

drive slower and keep more distance retard.

It was during rush hour my car was completely still the moron behind me was on his fucking phone and slammed me

>chiropractor

That’s what the doctor told me to do. Not sure what other option I have at this point

its junk science. they can cause injury, in fact. you want physical therapy not hobunk.

careful listening to that doctor. the people you wanna sue may tell you to go sue him.

>my 2 cents

Go to ER, get documented physical therapy etc. You could get some good $$ from this. lawyer up.

You should NOT talk to their insurance at all. If they call, tell them to call your insurance company and hang up.

DO NOT answer any questions from anyone other than your insurance. If someone calls you and ask "how are you feeling, user" you tell them you feel like shit and tell them to call your insurance.

Can you read? REAR ENDED means he was stopped.

if you were close enough to the car in front, you are at fault for his damage.

And go get checked out ASAP. Xrays and all that shit. Get it documented that you are in pain. Then call personal injury attorney.

This. Go to an ER, they'll x ray you then if nothing's broken you'll get muscle relaxers and pain pills

these. making a paper trail is the most important thing you can do at this stage

Ok so you guys think I should just drop the chiropractor and just go for the ER? The shitty doctor I went to yesterday’s told me to go to the Chiropractor

can you read? he said to keep more distance
doesnt matter if you get rear ended if your car then moves forward into another car
thats why you're meant to keep a decent amount of distance between cars even when stopped

this
op is a tailgating mongoloid

Yes, chiropractor is last resort. They are mostly quacks.

What you need is documentation that you are in pain.

Look in a low income area around where you live. I bet there will be some clinics that are owned/partnered with attorneys. They will advertise as auto accident clinics They will go above and beyond documenting your injuries. They may even exaggerate them, because in the end, the lawyer is going to get a cut of the money your make.

>drive slower
Ok.

Also, not sure if you have been rear ended before, but unless you are STANDING on your brakes, you are going to move multiple car lengths forward.

>Do I need an attorney or just deal with it myself?
Most personal injury firms will not charge you anything unless a collection is made. If the other party's insurance is playing hardball get an attorney. Otherwise just do it yourself. Keep in mind that most pre-litigation contingency agreements set attorneys fees at 33 1/3 % of what you recover, on top of costs, which is usually at $1500 max.

Did you hit your head on anything during the collision? Was there a police report made? Also which state?

At least in Massachusetts, you're always at fault for hitting the guy in front of you. Doesn't matter if you got rear-ended first.

Unless of course you get absolutely smoked and your car gets pushed super far, but in that case you're probably dead anyway.

Nice lambo

I noticed this too.
If you're on Veeky Forums you're probably a crypto trader...
And yet
>doesn't understand how insurance works
>doesn't drive a lambo
>car appears to be parked beside a mobile home

Alright I’ll get on that. Thanks for he info

fuck you satan

No he's not dipshit. If he was at a complete stop for more than 5 seconds the guy that rear ended him is 100% at fault. Same thing happened to me, I got the moron that rear ended me to pay for all damage to my car and the car in front.

This. Do not talk.

I got a lawyer for my backpain. You should too. You can also have your lawyer send a letter to their insurance for representation which makes it illegal for them to contact you.

When you adjuster looks at your car. That's another thing. Be polite but firm that your car was in very good condition and it needs to be repaired correctly.

You can always take your car to a place like gerber and get a quote, then provide the quote to them. Unless it's totaled then you need to find ads of cars for sale to get a higher price.

Attorney will also do the xray shit if you can afford it. He puts it on a lien and sign s with you saying he is responsible for it all.

>He puts it on a lien and sign s with you saying he is responsible for it all.
Not all attorneys do this, at least unless you collect something.

You SHOULD follow all your doctors advising. Part of your paper trail includes that you listened to medical advice and followed up. Showing lack of concern, or disobeying your doctor etc, all of that is grounds for throwing out a case. Refusal of treatment is the same as not needing treatment.

This is one of those cases where you need to get a Jewish lawyer

If you were rear ended in a multi-car accident and have injuries you should definitely have an attorney. Rear end accidents are 100% the other driver's fault and his insurance company will do everything they can to cheat you. You'll get a much more generous settlement with the insurance company that will cover things like potential long term disability and medical issues resulting from the accident and that shit is very important.

I would find another doctor if mine told me to ever go to a chiropractor.

>chiropractor

Chiropractic is a fucking scam dude. It's psuedo-science.

>Chiropractor

Lmao where are you going after that the fucking witch doctor?

Also this

Even so. Don't start ignoring your doctors scripts when you're claiming injury.

>if mine told me to ever go to a chiropractor.
you nigger. Go to a chiropractor. We hate chiropractors too because they charge the same rate as real actual MD doctors do when we need them to be trial witnesses but their opinions work as well as real doctors
>mfw I had to defend a chiro's """expert""" opinions as just as good as a medical doctor's
They're frauds most of them but they count evidence-wise.

I assume you live in the states and chiropractors vary greatly between practitioners and technique
I do agree it sounds shady to go to a random chiropractor but the times I've gone they've been authorized by my government as licensed chiropractor and have good knowledge on how to work with the joints and muscles and it has had great results
and to note, I'm not living in the states